Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tie breaker for APs-based lbs

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Kindly speaking, speak for yourself sitting doing nothing xD me i worked hard alot for completing all aps, spent hours in each map, spent much gold that could now be nicely in my pocket. I deserve my place there. Next expansion will be the tie breaker, new aps will come and we will have to work hard again. Meantime there is still alot that can be done. There are events for competing, each lb has a role, being in top player lb just means robotic hard work and if it was that common as you guys say, then each player of this game would be there. Enjoy your spot and find ways to enjoy the game meantime new challenges arrive

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sulphurea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Also I agree with no more gold based aps - I don't see the logic in being a top player because you have 400 house slots in your tavern? Proves literally nothing.
    For reals, when I came back this had me so livid, mainly because I'm super f2p and was super broke at the time, like seriously why the heck are housing APs a thing? Couldn't housing efforts be rewarded in a different way? Like a vanity? Or titles? It's expensive and everything you need depends on one event that happens once a year...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sulphurea View Post
    Kindly speaking, speak for yourself sitting doing nothing xD me i worked hard alot for completing all aps, spent hours in each map, spent much gold that could now be nicely in my pocket. I deserve my place there. Next expansion will be the tie breaker, new aps will come and we will have to work hard again. Meantime there is still alot that can be done. There are events for competing, each lb has a role, being in top player lb just means robotic hard work and if it was that common as you guys say, then each player of this game would be there. Enjoy your spot and find ways to enjoy the game meantime new challenges arrive

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
    I agree to the part that any new aps (or tie breaker) should be added with the new cap and not before. I did speak for myself at the top post, it's my personal opinion. I see we have different opinions, aswell as many others, considering this topic.
    I believe the top25 lb is supposed to be for the actual 25 players who invest most time into their char towards aps. While you have every right to be proud of your aps, this doesnt change the fact that there are 4 times as many people on the lb as intended in the first place. While some are totally fine with this. I see it as indicator that aps are too easy. There seems to be no competition anymore which makes it straight out boring for me to play normal mode. I don't like to run other lbs thats why I made this suggestion. I've tried them.

The following goes to some comments above, not anyone in particular. I'm not convinced by most suggestions. In fact, I have the feeling some people vote against it because they rather chill after their aps are done to get a free banner the following seasons. Some might vote against it bc they will drop off lb with such a tie-breaker or something simular. Tho I can understand if some don't like my example of a tie-breaker. The option to have f2p aps that require so much effort that a tie breaker isn't needed sounds best to me aswell. From experience I'd say it isnt realistic to expect this to be a thing anymore.

After all, still happy I got replies on this thread. However, I just hope those with full aps didnt do this just for the cheap banner. If you went lb only for that it will get boring pretty quick. At least for me it did.
    Thanks all, I've got an impression of general opinions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

In my opinion it's fine as it is. 1000 players have max aps and tied for 1st place its fine because they earned it. We know that its not easy to thrive for this aps; monotonously farming same bosses over and over again, mobs, and etc. its the same concept in event leaderboards the rewards should not be stint to those who earned it. I think what made these many ties possible is because of the long release of expansion, but well on expansion we expect new aps and challenges so best of luck!.

P.S old top player leaderboard is bad analogy because part of calculation is pve which is infested with botters. my 2 cents

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gilsooon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Players who have lot of free time get on it very fast and old players have been on it since long time obviously, but there is some players who need years before getting there cuz they have work, school, family etc so they deserve to be there also, and there is also new player that want to be on it(for a new player it is often something very hard to achieve!), this LB is not a race!

And STS have made something for players like the OP, it is call seasonal LB!

If need challenge, seasonal LB is perfect for those categories of players imo, 90 days to reach the most aps!
    Get on top ten and earn that badge that gonna make you feel more competitive and proud!!!

Well this is only my 2 cent!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I agree to the part that any new aps (or tie breaker) should be added with the new cap and not before. I did speak for myself at the top post, it's my personal opinion. I see we have different opinions, aswell as many others, considering this topic.
    I believe the top25 lb is supposed to be for the actual 25 players who invest most time into their char towards aps. While you have every right to be proud of your aps, this doesnt change the fact that there are 4 times as many people on the lb as intended in the first place. While some are totally fine with this. I see it as indicator that aps are too easy. There seems to be no competition anymore which makes it straight out boring for me to play normal mode. I don't like to run other lbs thats why I made this suggestion. I've tried them.

The following goes to some comments above, not anyone in particular. I'm not convinced by most suggestions. In fact, I have the feeling some people vote against it because they rather chill after their aps are done to get a free banner the following seasons. Some might vote against it bc they will drop off lb with such a tie-breaker or something simular. Tho I can understand if some don't like my example of a tie-breaker. The option to have f2p aps that require so much effort that a tie breaker isn't needed sounds best to me aswell. From experience I'd say it isnt realistic to expect this to be a thing anymore.

After all, still happy I got replies on this thread. However, I just hope those with full aps didnt do this just for the cheap banner. If you went lb only for that it will get boring pretty quick. At least for me it did.
    Thanks all, I've got an impression of general opinions.
    Woah woah woah bro I worked hard for my aps dont be trying to make it harder for me I love sitting in camp doing nothing now it's so fun lol.... seriously tho u wanna know why so many are on lb? Cus there isnt any new content or aps in how long? They introduced housing aps a long time ago...if there were new aps being introduced then maybe we wouldnt have everyone with the gold crown but maybe I'm always just crying for new content again lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Tie breaker for APs-based lbs

With all due respect. This is a -1 for me.

Its out of discussion.

If anyone wanna compete with other people let them have another lb for that particular activity. Who made the most kills during the expansion map.

There is a lot of gold spent and hard work to put into completing aps.