Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hide Vanity BackPack

  1. #1
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    638
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    495
    Thanked in
    294 Posts

    Default Hide Vanity BackPack

    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.49.18 AM.png
Views: 97
Size:  244.5 KB

    Please add this option!!! been a while i and other ppl want this option but now with that harbinger and luminous angel set it would be so awesome!!

    PS: Why? I have never been a huge fan of wings!!

    I would really appreciate!!! thank you

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member Oawaoebi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    House of Rats
    Posts
    233
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Just don't wear it I would say.
    If you don't want to see backpacks in general we would need to remove all kind of vanity from other player and that would make no sense.
    Last edited by Oawaoebi; 06-14-2021 at 09:58 AM.

  4. #3
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    638
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    495
    Thanked in
    294 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Just don't wear it I would say.
    If you don't want to see backpacks in general we would need to remove all kind of vanity from other player and that would make no sense.
    We already have the option to hide vanity helmet and armor,

    i ask to be able to hide backpack cuz there are vanity set that give aura when wearing all the set,

    now with harbinger and luminous set we get an aura by wearing armor, helm and backpack,

    problem is i want the aura but i dont want the wing to show, hope it help to understand!


  5. #4
    Star Guard octavos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Playing AL more then SL atm.
    Posts
    3,888
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    878
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,031
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

    Default

    ill add to that...

    can we have an armored backpack....Just like a belt...but a backpack to add temp buffs we could use gold or plat for those or some stats to help our pets be more efficient, or test a random pet (this would be coool) personally, i want the backpack to drop random items to a team or self, this could be potions or an effect to dmg mobs.....then also add a hide backpack.

    Love the different backpack vanities, but I would like them to do more with a cooldown of course...or items per day

    just a thought

    + 1 Hank
    Last edited by octavos; 06-14-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

  6. #5
    Senior Member Stephencobear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perpendicular to everything
    Posts
    870
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,832
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    598
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

    Default

    Not until we get a hide aura option, back of the line BuAHaHaaha

    (Couldn’t help it)

    On a real note - you can buy the helm armor and aura and pow
    All good
    “We are so hungry we ate our fear” #Cuba
    Al igns - Suentous, Oxo, Fnord, Baronsue. Pl ign - Suentouspo, whatthefox

  7. #6
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,014
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    196
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

    Default

    +1,every vanity slot should come with a "hide" option when it gets released.
    IGN:Boingon.
    A warrior to the very core.
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

  8. #7
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    638
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    495
    Thanked in
    294 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Not until we get a hide aura option, back of the line BuAHaHaaha

    (Couldn’t help it)

    On a real note - you can buy the helm armor and aura and pow
    All good
    Hahaha i was waiting for you

    and yes ofc i could buy standalone aura but would be way more economical for my gold stash lolll

    also... imagine wearing jetpack, hide it and fly!!!

  9. #8
    Senior Member PatD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Québec
    Posts
    1,225
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    638
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    495
    Thanked in
    294 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    ill add to that...

    can we have an armored backpack....Just like a belt...but a backpack to add temp buffs we could use gold or plat for those or some stats to help our pets be more efficient, or test a random pet (this would be coool) personally, i want the backpack to drop random items to a team or self, this could be potions or an effect to dmg mobs.....then also add a hide backpack.

    Love the different backpack vanities, but I would like them to do more with a cooldown of course...or items per day

    just a thought

    + 1 Hank
    This make me think about a backpack where we could slot a piece of equipment and use the proc of it!!

    PS: I know that would probably be too op but man! that would be fun!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2021, 09:14 PM
  2. Hide Vanity Items?
    By Energizeric in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 07:11 PM
  3. Hide Vanity
    By Tempest in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 03:43 AM
  4. Need option to hide the vanity hat!!
    By Tree Dude in forum PL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-13-2011, 01:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •