Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerf mephisto in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Nerf mephisto in pvp

Can you guys please run some tests on mephisto arcane ability and possibly nerf it? It literally makes a rogue survive 4 combos then 1 shot the other rogue. It takes all skill out of the game you just press a button and turn into superman. Not only that it’s pretty much a necessity and costs like 80m how will this encourage players to pvp at all? Please at least just run some tests on the ability in pvp and decide whether it’s balanced. Procs are annoying at 76 but meph and push pets basically ruin pvp at every other zone too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Mephisto exists for so long and now u want to nerf it? It's not that anything changed. Used to cost around 5m so every player could have bought one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Mephisto exists for so long and now u want to nerf it? It's not that anything changed. Used to cost around 5m so every player could have bought one.
    Doesn’t matter how long it’s existed or how much it used to cost the pet is broken and needs a nerf lol. Have you tried it in pvp? No way you think it’s balanced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Another day, another complaint towards mephisto rogues how fancy! why is no one ever complaining about dozer axe's 100% proc "chance" in 1 single attack mhmmm but that's besides the point,

Why even bother doing pvp at all if you don't have the "necessities" then when u lose u head straight to the forums asking for a nerf towards a pet that apparently everyone's been sleeping on for years? Get yourself one! Eye for an eye sheeeesh simple as that.
    Last edited by Aldous; 06-14-2021 at 11:32 PM.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 The Detail on Aa Skill Effect is not that Accurate or give the exact information on the effect it could gives.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    Another day, another complaint towards mephisto rogues how fancy! why is no one ever complaining about dozer axe's 100% proc "chance" in 1 single attack mhmmm but that's besides the point,

Why even bother doing pvp at all if you don't have the "necessities" then when u lose u head straight to the forums asking for a nerf towards a pet that apparently everyone's been sleeping on for years? Get yourself one! Eye for an eye sheeeesh simple as that.
    Lol i have meph its just broken and needs a nerf. Don’t reply if you don’t pvp thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    Lol i have meph its just broken and needs a nerf. Don’t reply if you don’t pvp thx

Oh I pvp too, and is using a mephisto :0 and I don't see anything broken with it. Seriously ya'll gotta stop crying over a cat.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Oh I pvp too, and is using a mephisto :0 and I don't see anything broken with it. Seriously ya'll gotta stop crying over a cat.
    No one is crying, theres something broken in a game i play and im giving feedback. Am i not allowed to?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

You most likely PvP in 76. And for that you have no idea how op it is in lower pvp zones. It 110% broken. So you shouldn’t be so close minded on what other people complain about. The guy who made this post will absolutely destroy you in clash, and have you posting the same thing.

I’ve test and recorded, in 61. To where I had 0 armor with only meph buff. Surviving a full combo from a mage with 2.9k dmg with 40% hp left.
    I also survive a tank with 4.2k dmg, 15% hp left with only 700 armor.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pulaxgang For This Useful Post:

Wap

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nothing will be nerfed.. if u can't get a mephisto then go honor pvp.. best for u

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tonyxstark For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wap View Post
    Can you guys please run some tests on mephisto arcane ability and possibly nerf it? It literally makes a rogue survive 4 combos then 1 shot the other rogue. It takes all skill out of the game you just press a button and turn into superman. Not only that it’s pretty much a necessity and costs like 80m how will this encourage players to pvp at all? Please at least just run some tests on the ability in pvp and decide whether it’s balanced. Procs are annoying at 76 but meph and push pets basically ruin pvp at every other zone too.
    Just wondering why purge's youtube channels full of videos farming precise and useless Wap cant tank I guess problem is not about mephisto, try learn game, "PVP" player... if you played (sucked) long time in pvp it means nothing about your knowledge and expierence in pvp, good luck and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by tonyxstark View Post
    Nothing will be nerfed.. if u can't get a mephisto then go honor pvp.. best for u

The best advice for useless "pvp" players who cant afford good pets or gears, wish poor Wap will learn something
    Last edited by sellbuy; 06-15-2021 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tonyxstark View Post

Ironic, thx 4 ur advice tho pro! Maybe i should try this honor out. Who said i didn’t have meph? I simply said its broken & needs a nerf

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellbuy View Post
    Just wondering why purge's youtube channels full of videos farming precise and useless Wap cant tank I guess problem is not about mephisto, try learn game, "PVP" player... if you played (sucked) long time in pvp it means nothing about your knowledge and expierence in pvp, good luck and have fun
    You’re speaking on a topic you know nothing of. In some cases it’s simply better to just stay quiet, but if you really want this discussion I’d be happy to have it

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pulaxgang View Post
    You most likely PvP in 76. And for that you have no idea how op it is in lower pvp zones. It 110% broken. So you shouldn’t be so close minded on what other people complain about. The guy who made this post will absolutely destroy you in clash, and have you posting the same thing.

I’ve test and recorded, in 61. To where I had 0 armor with only meph buff. Surviving a full combo from a mage with 2.9k dmg with 40% hp left.
    I also survive a tank with 4.2k dmg, 15% hp left with only 700 armor.
    Exactly this. A 5 year old kid could tell that meph is completely broken and needs a nerf, but these “pvp” players who can’t provide a name think that an ability that allows a rogue to live 4 combos then one shot the opponent is balanced. Funny tbh lmao

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Wap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

I usually don't mind meph in pvp but it really just makes pvp a paintball game. First rog to hit wins, had many cases in 76 pvp I have jugger on + glow aa and I am still one shot by a 35k+ crit.
    If you think I am bad in pvp feel free to send me a duel invite.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I usually don't mind meph in pvp but it really just makes pvp a paintball game. First rog to hit wins, had many cases in 76 pvp I have jugger on + glow aa and I am still one shot by a 35k+ crit.
    If you think I am bad in pvp feel free to send me a duel invite.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Duels really prove nothing. Anyways, if meph is doing that in endgame where there are other broken procs that also counteract it such as the weapon and armor procs, imagine a zone where those don’t exist. Broken, no? Idk about you but if I join pvp I’d want to clash, not have a meph paintball game.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Wap For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LOL, warriors can't use mephisto too to get buff... no no no... it ONLY ROGUE'S pet!!! ROGUES SO OP with mephisto and warrior's have to use nekro or glow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I will briefly chime in here my two cents. Over the years, what I've learned is there always has been some disparity between ultra equipped players who can afford OP gears and pets and those who have basic gears. That gap was still somewhat close. I recently learned that legendary sets, mythic sets, endless and tainted sets don't even come close to arcane proc proc on 71 gears, and then swap to a 76/ different weapon set to tripple/quad stack procs to one shot kill bosses and mobs. If you can't stack a lot of things, I don't see why that's allowed to stack like that by design. It seems to have taken care of just about all the damage required in the game if you're rich, but to survive PVP and waves maps now requires this special magic black cat.

It's almost as if without this cat, you're surely going to lose the fight in pvp or in pve waves which is quite the disadvantage for people who don't own one or can't afford one. Way back when, with the right skills you could still with pink gears and well planned out pet combos accomplish things. I would like to see the gap between reg players and ultra wealthy players to come back a little closer starting with looking at this cat's AA. Was a one time event pet really supposed to change the course of the way the games played? If it's really meant to function as it currently is, maybe have a legendary cat that can offer somewhat of the same ability? You can't have an end all game changing 100m golden cat that gives others no chance as OP stated. From what I hear it's like having glowstick max shielding throughout the enitre AA duration.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 06-15-2021 at 02:55 AM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

for me totally yeah, its give immortal bug i think even in evg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellbuy View Post
    LOL, warriors can't use mephisto too to get buff... no no no... it ONLY ROGUE'S pet!!! ROGUES SO OP with mephisto and warrior's have to use nekro or glow
    I really don’t understand why you want to involve yourself in this conversation as you clearly don’t pvp, but I’ll just explain it to you. I’m speaking about this ability in terms of clashes and 2v2s at the lvl 61 zone, and I’m sure many other zones would agree as well. It is so broken because it allows a rogue to literally tank 3-5 combos from the other rogue and then one shot them. A rogue on meph will be able to 1v2 a tank and a rogue that has heal bubble as well as nekro. No one has mentioned anything about a warrior being able to use the ability or not lol, I’m literally looking at this from a rogue point of view because thats the class I’m playing at 61 so I have no idea why you’re invested in some weird narrative of a warrior complaining about rogues. Maybe if you could use your head and actually read instead of butting into a conversation you know nothing about and acting like a primitive caveman.