Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Probably the most ignorant decision ever by sts!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    Just wanted to clarify some things especially to the big brains

i) calling people who do not agree with you or has an opposite opinion as crybabies says a lot about your character

ii) here is the list of dates of past awakening event /sales
    * april 4 2019
    *aug 28 2019(4.7months)
    *jan 1 2020(4months)
    *jun 18 2020(5.5months)
    *jan 7 2021(6.6months)
    I collected this just to show the people who say that awakening event happens exactly every six months ,that they are wrong.

iii) i havent hoarded a significant amount of blue gems like many here . I just created this thread to show inconsistency from sts' part

iv) awakening event is 100% my favourite event and i am in no way against it(you can check my previous threads, u even put up awakening event three times for a thread asking top three fav events).

v) to those who are saying awakening event is for awakening items, you are wrong my friend. In fact most awakening event announcement starts with the sentence " awakening gems are on sale this week". So i would say buying awakening gems for cheap and awakening items have equal importance in the event

vi) this sudden change of events has not only affected people who had hoarded gems but also the people who thought there is no awaken event before temple and bought op gears for extremely high prices. Another group was the people who sold elite gems for 90-95k each days before change of plans.

vii) the main point of my thread was to indicate the clumsiness from sts in rush deciding events and bringing up lame excuses(6month), not about blue gem hoarders. Also cinco "sarcastically" said blue gems are supposed to be 100k each and some people took it seriously smh. And now according to him its every 6 months

viii) and for my last point, the amount of threads asking for awaken event last 6 months was '1' while the amount of thread asking for one from jun18 2020- jan 2020 is '11'. So this would be clear indicator of how bad the timing is.

I would like to conclude by saying either add blue gems to store permanently like someone suggested or plan awakening event on demand rather than a specific time period. I mean the thing that made this worse was the roadmap . If sts had just announced a week before noone woulda cared. But this roadmap made people think there isnt one and just changed it one day all of a sudden .

Thats about all i have to say. Now you can either call me crybaby or hoarder or refer to me as crying but when the day ends, it doesnt matter because facts are facts and doesnt depend on anyone's opinion. I believe there are rights and wrongs to ones opinion but who is anyone to decide whose opinion is more just?

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Firstly good post thank you and some fair points in there aswell! <3

i) Well said and true. I hadn't even realized it, as was a little frustration let slip, when posting my first comment on this thread started with "Please never mind the crying." which was uncalled for from me so I apologize for making that remark towards yourself and everyone else that's that's posted on this thread who have felt offended by it.

ii)Thank you for getting the exact time differences, going by those dates wouldn't it be fair to assume its averaging around every 5 months?... so would defiantly be a positive to now have it set in stone that its every 6months now and we can plan accordingly in the future for it with a definitive answer ?

iii) Fair point. Tho if they are trying to be more consistent now going into the future, shouldn't we at least as the games community encourage that rather than expressing strong disgruntlement?

vi) With you on this.

v) yeah id def agree and also say the 2 go hand in hand

vi)what was the sudden change? even with your own research, we can see the event averages around 5 months since it started... the date hasn't changed just the fact that we are being told just like you'd expect Eggzaior event around easter... average time of event hasn't changed, only thing different is were given a good amount of heads up to plan and prepare and being confirmed when to be expecting it... this is a good thing which goes back to something we should be encouraging no?

vii) Meh.. they might be Devs but they still human beings end of the day and have personalities. Id encourage it more and its fun when Devs/Mods even reply with sarcasm sometimes (that could be the British in me that enjoys that sort of humor) Tho id be lying if I said I thought they were flawless n perfect lol XD

viii) Fair points again.. tho bit much to say about how bad the timing is when you/we've already established the rough timing of the event even without it being confirmed until now...

Your conclusion however about adding blue gems into the store permanently (as been suggested before) I also 100% would agree with it. The only thing it would hurt is people who might farm to sell the blue gems however with sooooo many other ways to be able to farm and make gold in game now id personally say this is an irrelevant matter. It would do more good to put in to store then it would harm +1 on the positive

You are also absolutely right about the difference of opinions, there is a difference however between Emotional and Logical choices/reactions we make. Like you've said facts is facts and you would be ignorant to try and deny them. Emotions can get the better of us and realize when looking from a Logical/Rational perspective you'll probably find your opinion might alter slightly on the situation and something that might seem negative is actually a positive waiting to be realised

(now that I've also finished work for the day, time to try not be so "AFK" in game XD)

Its been a pleasure

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Firstly good post thank you and some fair points in there aswell! <3

i) Well said and true. I hadn't even realized it, as was a little frustration let slip, when posting my first comment on this thread started with "Please never mind the crying." which was uncalled for from me so I apologize for making that remark towards yourself and everyone else that's that's posted on this thread who have felt offended by it.

ii)Thank you for getting the exact time differences, going by those dates wouldn't it be fair to assume its averaging around every 5 months?... so would defiantly be a positive to now have it set in stone that its every 6months now and we can plan accordingly in the future for it with a definitive answer ?

iii) Fair point. Tho if they are trying to be more consistent now going into the future, shouldn't we at least as the games community encourage that rather than expressing strong disgruntlement?

vi) With you on this.

v) yeah id def agree and also say the 2 go hand in hand

vi)what was the sudden change? even with your own research, we can see the event averages around 5 months since it started... the date hasn't changed just the fact that we are being told just like you'd expect Eggzaior event around easter... average time of event hasn't changed, only thing different is were given a good amount of heads up to plan and prepare and being confirmed when to be expecting it... this is a good thing which goes back to something we should be encouraging no?

vii) Meh.. they might be Devs but they still human beings end of the day and have personalities. Id encourage it more and its fun when Devs/Mods even reply with sarcasm sometimes (that could be the British in me that enjoys that sort of humor) Tho id be lying if I said I thought they were flawless n perfect lol XD

viii) Fair points again.. tho bit much to say about how bad the timing is when you/we've already established the rough timing of the event even without it being confirmed until now...

Your conclusion however about adding blue gems into the store permanently (as been suggested before) I also 100% would agree with it. The only thing it would hurt is people who might farm to sell the blue gems however with sooooo many other ways to be able to farm and make gold in game now id personally say this is an irrelevant matter. It would do more good to put in to store then it would harm +1 on the positive

You are also absolutely right about the difference of opinions, there is a difference however between Emotional and Logical choices/reactions we make. Like you've said facts is facts and you would be ignorant to try and deny them. Emotions can get the better of us and realize when looking from a Logical/Rational perspective you'll probably find your opinion might alter slightly on the situation and something that might seem negative is actually a positive waiting to be realised

(now that I've also finished work for the day, time to try not be so "AFK" in game XD)

Its been a pleasure

1 <3
    Can you please teach me some stuff about AL u seem to have a lot of free time ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Can you please teach me some stuff about AL u seem to have a lot of free time ..
    Well, my time is limited but have been around here a while and I'm experienced and old enough to understand people pretty well in real life, not just the pixel world

My ign is Baron if it wasn't a give away already, sorry don't know who you are but feel free to hit me up in game or even on discord which is Baron#9523 I can be quite the interesting person to converse with if you catch me around at the right time ^.^

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord