Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Probably the most ignorant decision ever by sts!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

U Guys got Baited on Roadmap. Btw there is a Event before this Awake Event looks like About Fishing GoodLuck and Enjoy ! . #Baited

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tchrwitch For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

time to awake my speed set… waiting for this event. 10k bound rocks!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

It is sts good position to do this before expansion so new arcane comes and will make people buy elite awaken gem so leads to good profit on sts end.
    I will do exact same thing if I were sts.

If you feel no need of awakening, then don’t do it, simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    I mean it's pretty obvious that Awakening event will happen either in June or July. Since last year it pretty much arrives every 6 months + obviously releasing that event during expansion that will have new items in loot table would never happen soo... expect next one in January then? I guess?
    Um yea the expansion was supposed to be at a obvious time.
    Yet it didn't .
    Similarly the awake event is uncalled for since the price of awake gems is now lower than their so called cheaper price of 30k.
    Why not reduce that as well.
    I'm not a hoarder .But the point releasing awake event this and the previous time has seen not a single new gear to awake.

It's good that they don't want hoarders but this is just uncalled for without the new gear from expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

In my opinion no matter when will be awakening event i was waiting for that for example i got many things to awake (my own feelings)

Wysłane z mojego M2006C3MNG przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

It’s perfect timing for awakening event, it’s all marketing. Why would they release it after expansion? They want you to spend now so that later down the line, you’ll spend more. Simple as that.

I’m glad it came early because now I can restock my 10k gems again for this expansion or if I need to reawaken my current gears. Ty STS.

Btw this event is twice a year, every 6 months. The last awake event happened in January so yeah it’s on time for those who still complain that it’s too early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Cry me a river

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Why would they reduce the price of awake gems? No one told you guys to buy 999x times infinity gems lmao thats your own fault this is an event to awaken gear not make profit

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Those hoarders have been reaal quiet eh

Sent from my SM-A507FN using Tapatalk

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #50
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Awakening event comes around about every six months or so. I would expect long-term strategic players to have this in mind when pricing stuff... but I understand that any return of any event will cause consternation from those who are not already making mad profits from their loot and purchases. My big concern here is whether or not it's a better strategy for me to announce this kind of thing weeks in advance - or if it would be better business for everyone involved if this stuff came up suddenly (like with only 1 or 2 days notice).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Awakening event comes around about every six months or so. I would expect long-term strategic players to have this in mind when pricing stuff... but I understand that any return of any event will cause consternation from those who are not already making mad profits from their loot and purchases. My big concern here is whether or not it's a better strategy for me to announce this kind of thing weeks in advance - or if it would be better business for everyone involved if this stuff came up suddenly (like with only 1 or 2 days notice).
    It's obvious that events like Eggzavier and Awakening have a very big impact in game economy, and it seems you're well aware of it. These events affect not only eggs and gems, but pretty much the majority of items value goes up or down when these events come. So I feel like asking, is it really intentional for 2 random events to affect the game economy so much? What's so bad about adding more eggs in game permanently (farming or crafting, or just spread the existing pets to all current events), and more awakening gems in store like a one day event in the 30-day cycle?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Please never mind the crying.

Announcing this kind of thing in advance is very much appreciated as its an event that me/we usually tend to spend quite a bit on and it's better to know in advance to be better prepared to make full use of the event.

Would be a lot worse if it was announced 1/2 days before the event and we didn't have time to get fully prepared for it.

So thank you from me and everyone else here with half a sense ^.^

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Announcing it prior 2 days its better ;d less magnitude. thx Cinco!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Haha Nice gz

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Ah yes I can taste the tears of all the merchers.

Sent from my SM-A025U using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMadElf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Um yea the expansion was supposed to be at a obvious time.
    Yet it didn't .
    Similarly the awake event is uncalled for since the price of awake gems is now lower than their so called cheaper price of 30k.
    Why not reduce that as well.
    I'm not a hoarder .But the point releasing awake event this and the previous time has seen not a single new gear to awake.

It's good that they don't want hoarders but this is just uncalled for without the new gear from expansion.
    It was never officially confirmed when the new expansion will come to the game. It was only confirmed that they're working on it and also got teasers about it.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

It really is good how it is now with announcing events even month prior because as stated above it does let players prepare for those kind of occurents. Not every event has to take into consideration only people trying to make mad profits from their loot and purchases (stricte own strategy wise). It's pretty much set in stone that Awakening event happen every 6 months so it's up to players to plan their investments. In general it's good how it is now.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

21. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

U rly expected op awakened new weapons right after expansion? lel

Every awaken event is good for players with lower budget to spend some gold in hope they can upgrade their gear.
    There will be enough players which won't be able to afford new arc gear after expansion so it's just fair they getting the chance to hold decent previous ones or no?
    Don't matter what sts does, u always gonna find a reason to complain. If everything is ****ty I wonder why u keep playing?
    I got pretty good awakens last event and I still don't cry, my goodness.

And if it's about the gems, hoarding always been riskful and always will be, anyone out there forced u to buy them? I don't think so.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    Also the people who have been holding blue gems fot a while longer have been umm ROBBED by sts by your unstable and misleading event planning .

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Lol someones mad he couldnt profit hundreds of millions by doing nothing again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

when its a big money maker for all involved, i say NO NOTICE so people don't start hoarding gems. This event helped me recoup my gold, but I also understand many players who also take advantage by exploiting the newer players that don't understand the mechanics of these events.
    Last edited by octavos; 06-15-2021 at 05:42 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos