Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Probably the most ignorant decision ever by sts!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Awakening event comes around about every six months or so. I would expect long-term strategic players to have this in mind when pricing stuff... but I understand that any return of any event will cause consternation from those who are not already making mad profits from their loot and purchases. My big concern here is whether or not it's a better strategy for me to announce this kind of thing weeks in advance - or if it would be better business for everyone involved if this stuff came up suddenly (like with only 1 or 2 days notice).
    Moved on guys, Cinco already mentioned event show up every 6 months or so at the first place,or if price hit 100k. You guys got your chance to sell it, even at price 35k, hoarder should already make some profits. But greedy hoarder used to hold longer and hope to hit 100k in six months and now complaining when another awaken event coming up. This is a lesson for greedy, imo.

Player A(small player) bought 1k gems at 30k and sold all in six months at 35k each, 5m profits
    Player B(big player) bought 10k gems at 30k and hold and hope price rise to 100k before next event to sell it

Player A now ready to invest again, player B in lose position when price below 30k.

I feels sorry for you guys, please move on. Happy farming Alorians!
    Last edited by hozukreti; 06-16-2021 at 04:29 AM.