Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Probably the most ignorant decision ever by sts!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Its better to be spontaneous for these type of events. Maybe on the roadmap you could not blatantly say what event is coming, and keep the players guessing a bit. Like for this event maybe the title could have been something witty about strong gears or the like.
    People would could catch on to it easy based on how you title it. For lesser known or new event maybe stick to a stronger worded description on the roadmap. @Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

To address all the awake gem hoarders...

Most others who know event awake will be coming around, again and again, won't really bother with hoarding for that exact reason so nothing lost or worried about. Instead grateful we can have something set in stone and announced in advance.

Last awake event there was a lot of hype going around to buy up and hoard awake gems with the dreams of having the AL lambo when it was time to sell em... Well, let it be a lesson learned and stop crying on forums about something we should be thankful for all because you made a bad decision.

Please try to make a LEGIT argument as to why announcing the date of awake event in advance is a bad idea that doesn't involve the fact that your hurt somehow that the prices of gems won't go up as much as you expected.

Genuinely would love to hear it.

Thanks.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 235
Size:  1.58 MB

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts

Well, if the choice is a schedule announced in advance vs a surprise, I prefer the scheduled event

I work full time and don’t have as much free time as others, if I couldn’t plan in advance I could be shorted out of the event, vs
    planning to save money to be able to spend it on the game

Ppl should have realized once you tube mouthpieces told ppl to hoard there would be waaay too many ppl doing it & making it harder to sell
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omg_its_Amy View Post
    U rly expected op awakened new weapons right after expansion? lel

Every awaken event is good for players with lower budget to spend some gold in hope they can upgrade their gear.
    There will be enough players which won't be able to afford new arc gear after expansion so it's just fair they getting the chance to hold decent previous ones or no?
    Don't matter what sts does, u always gonna find a reason to complain. If everything is ****ty I wonder why u keep playing?
    I got pretty good awakens last event and I still don't cry, my goodness.

And if it's about the gems, hoarding always been riskful and always will be, anyone out there forced u to buy them? I don't think so.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk
    Thats what im trying to say Rich People will become more Op if the Awakening Event happens after Expansion

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Actually hoarders are not hurt by this. Only way it would hurt is if they go below 30k each. You just have to hold the gems for a few more months. I know it hurt us with op gears but we can recover. Buy more blues when expan hits they should sky rocket.
    https://youtu.be/Fa3Kg1IBUi0
    Spitting facts right here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    To address all the awake gem hoarders...

Most others who know event awake will be coming around, again and again, won't really bother with hoarding for that exact reason so nothing lost or worried about. Instead grateful we can have something set in stone and announced in advance.

Last awake event there was a lot of hype going around to buy up and hoard awake gems with the dreams of having the AL lambo when it was time to sell em... Well, let it be a lesson learned and stop crying on forums about something we should be thankful for all because you made a bad decision.

Please try to make a LEGIT argument as to why announcing the date of awake event in advance is a bad idea that doesn't involve the fact that your hurt somehow that the prices of gems won't go up as much as you expected.

Genuinely would love to hear it.

Thanks.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 235
Size:  1.58 MB

1 <3
    Noone's crying on forums except you who keeps using the term repeatedly to prove what u do when things go south.

We are pointing out why is there 2 time awake event when the expansion got delayed by 2 years.
    We got the same gear and a whole event of one/two week dedicated to what?
    Awakening same old gear to get better ones.i get it.

@cinco yes the awake event comes around 2 times in a year when with a point of new gears/ expansion around it's functionality.
    Theres been no gear for the entirety of a year and we get 2 awake events at that?
    I guess it's money for them.so why not.But if that's the only motive ,then release permanent gems so there's no confusion in the future.

To all the people who want to awake their items,GL .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Noone's crying on forums except you who keeps using the term repeatedly to prove what u do when things go south.

We are pointing out why is there 2 time awake event when the expansion got delayed by 2 years.
    We got the same gear and a whole event of one/two week dedicated to what?
    Awakening same old gear to get better ones.i get it.

@cinco yes the awake event comes around 2 times in a year when with a point of new gears/ expansion around it's functionality.
    Theres been no gear for the entirety of a year and we get 2 awake events at that?
    I guess it's money for them.so why not.But if that's the only motive ,then release permanent gems so there's no confusion in the future.

To all the people who want to awake their items,GL .
    I wonder how much money this guy wants to double xD. Dont count chickens until the eggs are hatched. Awake event isn't really designed for hoarders and have themselves an easy money lol, its for "awakening gears". Its been almost 6 months since recent awakening so this really doesnt shock me lol and to mention its very good in preparedness for temple event. Idk why you pointing that awake event should be after expansion like lvl 81 gears are released rightaway? lol, it is gradually released and the first lvl 81 arc weapons would be so costly that few can afford to awake, so based on trends the full release of items would take like 8 months after expansion or close to that to make awakening reasonable. My 2 cents.. You gamble you lost.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Just afk on town baron

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

use plats to awake instead of buying gems 🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...e!!!&p=3590224

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...m-me&p=3589950

Buddy I'm not a hoarder or lowballer like yourself.
    I'm just giving my 2 cents on this op thread.

And I'm not doubling anything and not counting chickens.
    So stop with your tireless phrases and start talking what really the thread is about.

And if an awake gem goes below 30k ..in your case u want them at 27k each, don't you think there are too many gems in the rotation already .

There are too many gems that obviously can go for the expansion in the current state .

If the awakes gems are selling for less than 30k and like urself offering don't u see why people have enough gems in game already?

SIMPLE REASON ::::: there was no gear to awake in the last awake event itself..
    And there is another awake event ..as many here called marketability for STS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tapsykrete View Post
    Just afk on town baron
    The crying baron seems like a good npc name in his honour.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    I wonder how much money this guy wants to double xD. Dont count chickens until the eggs are hatched. Awake event isn't really designed for hoarders and have themselves an easy money lol, its for "awakening gears". Its been almost 6 months since recent awakening so this really doesnt shock me lol and to mention its very good in preparedness for temple event. Idk why you pointing that awake event should be after expansion like lvl 81 gears are released rightaway? lol, it is gradually released and the first lvl 81 arc weapons would be so costly that few can afford to awake, so based on trends the full release of items would take like 8 months after expansion or close to that to make awakening reasonable. My 2 cents.. You gamble you lost.
    This guy himself is a very well renouned toxic mercher and lowballer inspire of a ghost set his level of toxicity is beyond anything i have seen as i sold him a kershal and he instantly removed me from his friend list and stopped responding....... bfor that he only used to speak to me as i was selling the item.... so stop playing good when we all know ur true colors ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    This guy himself is a very well renouned toxic mercher and lowballer inspire of a ghost set his level of toxicity is beyond anything i have seen as i sold him a kershal and he instantly removed me from his friend list and stopped responding....... bfor that he only used to speak to me as i was selling the item.... so stop playing good when we all know ur true colors ...
    lol. what can I say to a guy who made a thread saying everyone is toxic to him. What you do to others, reflect what they do to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...e!!!&p=3590224

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...m-me&p=3589950

Buddy I'm not a hoarder or lowballer like yourself.
    I'm just giving my 2 cents on this op thread.

And I'm not doubling anything and not counting chickens.
    So stop with your tireless phrases and start talking what really the thread is about.

And if an awake gem goes below 30k ..in your case u want them at 27k each, don't you think there are too many gems in the rotation already .

There are too many gems that obviously can go for the expansion in the current state .

If the awakes gems are selling for less than 30k and like urself offering don't u see why people have enough gems in game already?

SIMPLE REASON ::::: there was no gear to awake in the last awake event itself..
    And there is another awake event ..as many here called marketability for STS.
    well the thing is you can buy for 10k each bound. The 30k each is just meant to be hoarded. So basically your saying is how can I sell this 60k each in future? when theres so many in rotation already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    well the thing is you can buy for 10k each bound. The 30k each is just meant to be hoarded. So basically your saying is how can I sell this 60k each in future? when theres so many in rotation already.
    You still fail to see the lack of gears in game.
    Anyways it's confirmed .let's all enjoy the awake event .Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You still fail to see the lack of gears in game.
    Anyways it's confirmed .let's all enjoy the awake event .Ty.
    In preparing for temple event . As I reiterate if awake event came after expansion there will be no gears to awake too since first lvl 81 arcanes would not be cheap and only the richest can awake. If you won't awake, this event can still be very good in stacking bound gems to be used in future 10k each ). Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

this is what this game has come to...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

It was a bad idea. I know that because when the last awakening event was on, people were asking in guildchat and pm, do you think it's ok to buy and hoard? The advice was, well at that price, you can't lose.
    Now these are players who aren't fortunate enough to have the luxury of being able to fall back on a plastic card when things go wrong.
    Best thing to do is keep your awakenings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    It was a bad idea. I know that because when the last awakening event was on, people were asking in guildchat and pm, do you think it's ok to buy and hoard? The advice was, well at that price, you can't lose.
    Now these are players who aren't fortunate enough to have the luxury of being able to fall back on a plastic card when things go wrong.
    Best thing to do is keep your awakenings.
    Still the only argument made to not have an awakening event is because hoarders will lose or even out, this is a bit ridiculous in and of itself, no?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Still the only argument made to not have an awakening event is because hoarders will lose or even out, this is a bit ridiculous in and of itself, no?
    True and people forget an investment always comes with a risk. Its ridiculous that profit is the most desired thing about this event. I'm happy to have this event to awake my personal hc gear and thats what the event was originally about. To awake your gear and not an investment opportunity.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post: