Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Probably the most ignorant decision ever by sts!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Still the only argument made to not have an awakening event is because hoarders will lose or even out, this is a bit ridiculous in and of itself, no?
    No the other argument here is to have some other fun event rather than 1/2 week of hoarding and plat spending and. Awakening old gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Default Probably the most ignorant decision ever by sts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    The crying baron seems like a good npc name in his honour.
    I asked if anyone could come up with a legit argument... it’s healthy to have a discussion..

This was the best you came up with ?

Lol... there’s 6 months in a year... so if it happens every 6 months that’s twice a year... 6+6 =12... just incase you wasn’t aware...

I use the term crying when people can’t make actual reasonable arguments and find any excuse to complain especially when it means they will lose out..

If announcing a big event like awaking like mentioned above is ideal for players that actually work for a living and helps plan for the future along with other commitments... you will understand this better once your a little older and actually have responsibilities in life ^.^

Yup 8 years coming up now of being the AFK mage in game...

And here I am with the best guild in the game.. surrounded by even better players which I have great deal of fun with...

If you’ve never tried the AFK life I’d highly recommended it ^.^

1 <3

(Edit : the only reason people worried about hoarding is because of how much handfuls of people were encouraging the community that hoarding was a good idea to make loads of gold.. funny how it wasn’t an issue in previous events.. last awake everyone and their aunts n uncles tried hoarding for the quick bucks... and now oh dear it’s coming back sooner then they hoped even tho you look historically it’s been happening every 6/7 months.. Let it be a lesson learnt and next time don’t always follow the hype and make your own informed decisions.. don’t blindly follow others like sheep.)

why if we now have this setting stone and announced in advanced, let’s be thankful for clear communication and the ability to plan in advance. As fun as the random surprises are.. it’s even better to have stability and consistency.

Feel free to hit me up if you have trouble understanding I don’t mind taking the time to explain it in even simpler terms (tho this post should be more then easy enough to understand)
    Last edited by BaronB; 06-16-2021 at 03:18 AM.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

No the other argument here is to have some other fun event rather than 1/2 week of hoarding and plat spending and. Awakening old gears.
    Spoken like a true hoarder.
    Personally i like farming gates and buying gems after every wave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Awakening event comes around about every six months or so. I would expect long-term strategic players to have this in mind when pricing stuff... but I understand that any return of any event will cause consternation from those who are not already making mad profits from their loot and purchases. My big concern here is whether or not it's a better strategy for me to announce this kind of thing weeks in advance - or if it would be better business for everyone involved if this stuff came up suddenly (like with only 1 or 2 days notice).
    Moved on guys, Cinco already mentioned event show up every 6 months or so at the first place,or if price hit 100k. You guys got your chance to sell it, even at price 35k, hoarder should already make some profits. But greedy hoarder used to hold longer and hope to hit 100k in six months and now complaining when another awaken event coming up. This is a lesson for greedy, imo.

Player A(small player) bought 1k gems at 30k and sold all in six months at 35k each, 5m profits
    Player B(big player) bought 10k gems at 30k and hold and hope price rise to 100k before next event to sell it

Player A now ready to invest again, player B in lose position when price below 30k.

I feels sorry for you guys, please move on. Happy farming Alorians!
    Last edited by hozukreti; 06-16-2021 at 04:29 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Still the only argument made to not have an awakening event is because hoarders will lose or even out, this is a bit ridiculous in and of itself, no?
    I just felt sorry for the players who spent all they had on awakenings.
    The awakening event was far too tempting for some folk. I do sympathise with them.
    I'm old fashioned and craft awakenings although I don't have anything to awaken at the moment.
    I shall save them for when we get some new gears. Just like I'm saving for a new phone because someone, who shall remain anonymous, told me I need a new one. 🤨

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    I asked if anyone could come up with a legit argument... it’s healthy to have a discussion..

This was the best you came up with ?

Lol... there’s 6 months in a year... so if it happens every 6 months that’s twice a year... 6+6 =12... just incase you wasn’t aware...

I use the term crying when people can’t make actual reasonable arguments and find any excuse to complain especially when it means they will lose out..

If announcing a big event like awaking like mentioned above is ideal for players that actually work for a living and helps plan for the future along with other commitments... you will understand this better once your a little older and actually have responsibilities in life ^.^

Yup 8 years coming up now of being the AFK mage in game...

And here I am with the best guild in the game.. surrounded by even better players which I have great deal of fun with...

If you’ve never tried the AFK life I’d highly recommended it ^.^

1 <3

(Edit : the only reason people worried about hoarding is because of how much handfuls of people were encouraging the community that hoarding was a good idea to make loads of gold.. funny how it wasn’t an issue in previous events.. last awake everyone and their aunts n uncles tried hoarding for the quick bucks... and now oh dear it’s coming back sooner then they hoped even tho you look historically it’s been happening every 6/7 months.. Let it be a lesson learnt and next time don’t always follow the hype and make your own informed decisions.. don’t blindly follow others like sheep.)

why if we now have this setting stone and announced in advanced, let’s be thankful for clear communication and the ability to plan in advance. As fun as the random surprises are.. it’s even better to have stability and consistency.

Feel free to hit me up if you have trouble understanding I don’t mind taking the time to explain it in even simpler terms (tho this post should be more then easy enough to understand)
    All's fine. With what you said but crying is a unpopular term when You don't find arguments that You(you) don't find reasonable.
    Yet that's why a forum exists where the only way of expressing something is via arguments in text .
    And there's a whole ton of people with other opinions .don't you agree Mr responsible afk mage with the best guild and the best buddies?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The hoarders will be fine, will take some time before price up but they still make profit. The thing that bothers me a bit and why many bought awake gems is that Cinco told here in forum previous awake event that awake event will come when gems reach 100k+ like intended. So it comes back every 6 months wasnt the input we were getting. It was more like when gems reached a certain price the awake event would come back. My question is, why would it first be 100k and now we have a new event while gems at tops reached 46k. Also there is no new gear to awaken and many players bought expensive gears for upcoming temple event. I dont like an awake event at this point, but idm an awake event aswell. It's just that some info confused everyone. Cinco should have said awake event is every 6 months instead when gems reach a certain price it's time for an awake event. It's a bit late, but now we can plan our awake event every 6 months from now on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    The hoarders will be fine, will take some time before price up but they still make profit. The thing that bothers me a bit and why many bought awake gems is that Cinco told here in forum previous awake event that awake event will come when gems reach 100k+ like intended. So it comes back every 6 months wasnt the input we were getting. It was more like when gems reached a certain price the awake event would come back. My question is, why would it first be 100k and now we have a new event while gems at tops reached 46k. Also there is no new gear to awaken and many players bought expensive gears for upcoming temple event. I dont like an awake event at this point, but idm an awake event aswell. It's just that some info confused everyone. Cinco should have said awake event is every 6 months instead when gems reach a certain price it's time for an awake event. It's a bit late, but now we can plan our awake event every 6 months from now on.
    I believe what he said is when elite awakes reach 100k and blue gems never reached 100k each. Logically it would be a haven if its guaranteed that awake event would just come when blue gems reached 100k. I'll just throw all my gold on it and yeah see u nxt year. Ez money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    I believe what he said is when elite awakes reach 100k and blue gems never reached 100k each. Logically it would be a haven if its guaranteed that awake event would just come when blue gems reached 100k. I'll just throw all my gold on it and yeah see u nxt year. Ez money.
    Your wrong he was talking about normal awake gems. They did reach 100k before the previous awake event. He made it sound like it was a new requirement before an upcoming awake event. Again idm all just more convenient to know its every 6 months now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Your wrong he was talking about normal awake gems. They did reach 100k before the previous awake event. He made it sound like it was a new requirement before an upcoming awake event. Again idm all just more convenient to know its every 6 months now.
    no lol wish I can quote you this, but @encryptions for sure u have ss on what cinco said there. Im 100% sure he specified the elite awakenings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

no lol wish I can quote you this, but @encryptions for sure u have ss on what cinco said there. Im 100% sure he specified the elite awakenings.
    100% sure?

I found this topic https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...vent+gems+100k

There goes your credibility xD it's clearly about blue gems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

100% sure?

I found this topic https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...vent+gems+100k

There goes your credibility xD it's clearly about blue gems
    okay lol that was funny, gj now I remember.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

All's fine. With what you said but crying is a unpopular term when You don't find arguments that You(you) don't find reasonable.
    Yet that's why a forum exists where the only way of expressing something is via arguments in text .
    And there's a whole ton of people with other opinions .don't you agree Mr responsible afk mage with the best guild and the best buddies?
    I’m sorry you if you feel your feelings got hurt when I said “crying”.. if you cared to pay attention tho I do actually either agree or stay out of rational discussions.. when it’s something that people go on about trying to come out with flimsy logic then IMO that’s “crying”

But let’s have a discussion not a who can shout the loudest or throw the most wittiest remark competition... mr crying baron.. lol..

Yes there are a lot of opinions it might seem but when you dig into where that opinion comes from.. for example most going on about the announcement being a bad idea boils down from the fact it will hurt them financially due to the poor choices they’ve made.. it’s a shame but never dwell on the past and move on rather then trying to kick up and stink and make it seem the the rest of the community is ungrateful for something that is actually useful to have implemented (ie a setting stone timeline for when awake event happens to be able to plan ahead)

You wanted to mention about oh we have no new gears yet to awake ?

Well that’s fine we can’t have it all but if sake of argument expansion happens September/October then there will be at least still 4/5 months of actual grinding without having super op awake because guess what.. we know another awake event will likely come around again by jan/feb so gives us a chance to grind with some challenges.. so that argument falls flat as well..

Mr AFK may not be perfect however I’m humble and decent enough human being to know what’s right and what’s wrong and also in a position to at least say something if the wrong voices are speaking up too loudly..

You can try sarcasm with the ending of your message but if you wasn’t aware of actual facts I’ll gladly lay them out for you..

Season 14/15/16 High Society number 1 for banners

If you wasn’t aware that’s the first time in game ANY guild EVER has come #1 for season banners 3 seasons back to back (shows consistency)

Season 17/18 was whilst I was stuck in Thailand last year which seems whole game know about now =\

I was back by start of season 19... to which

Season 19/20 High Society again #1 for overall seasonal.. and this season couldn’t be any prouder of my guildies.. they all absolutely smashing the leaderboards and all working their socks off and having fun with hc and seasonal etc and I know all their achievements won’t be vain as we will hit surely hit #1 for this season again.. and will continue to keep doing so.

It’s a guild of probs only around 150 players and their Alts...

So I appreciate and respect there are some good guilds out there... however is there another guild that has had the accomplishments High Society as a guild and its members have gotten over the years?

No.

Why do I know that?

Simple.

The numbers don’t lie.

So feel free to call me the “crying” or “afk” all you like rest assured no feelings will be hurt..

But let’s try avoid any sarcasm or comments that might be on the verge of slander towards my guild and friends

Many thanks.
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

lol. what can I say to a guy who made a thread saying everyone is toxic to him. What you do to others, reflect what they do to you.
    Just sad to see the game is full of people like u ... im not toxic only to those who are ...... no point trying to make a person understand with very little brain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Just sad to see the game is full of people like u ... im not toxic only to those who are ...... no point trying to make a person understand with very little brain
    I saw your latest activities. All comments just being toxic to all ppl. Sad can't even tell his real ign. Btw what you say is who you are. Be positive bro lol don't let pessimism infest you. P.S I have 600 friends in total, I don't who and choose who, If if it happen I unfriend someone that is something personal and I cant recall lol, you don't even name yourself, anyway most I've unfriended are toxics. Don't even bother answer everyone knows who am I and who you are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I saw your latest activities. All comments just being toxic to all ppl. Sad can't even tell his real ign. Btw what you say is who you are. Be positive bro lol don't let pessimism infest you. P.S I have 600 friends in total, I don't who and choose who, If if it happen I unfriend someone that is something personal and I cant recall lol, you don't even name yourself, anyway most I've unfriended are toxics. Don't even bother answer everyone knows who am I and who you are.
    Nope i am not toxic ... i am a very positive person ... but actually admit u did that to me after buying my kershal... and u just lowballed a stack of awak gems for 28k even though u know the seller is desperate .... lol... and about ur friends being 600 can u check how many ppl are online ....maynot be more than 75 ....and regarding ur toxicity ... i have unfriended and ignored long way back as i prefer to keep negativity out of my life in game as well as life .... peace kudos

-FA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Nope i am not toxic ... i am a very positive person ... but actually admit u did that to me after buying my kershal... and u just lowballed a stack of awak gems for 28k even though u know the seller is desperate .... lol... and about ur friends being 600 can u check how many ppl are online ....maynot be more than 75 ....and regarding ur toxicity ... i have unfriended and ignored long way back as i prefer to keep negativity out of my life in game as well as life .... peace kudos

-FA
    Lol listen Stan, I have 15k total investments in awake gems I didnt even cry because I took the risk of investing. 28k was just, that time because everyone is panic selling lol someone even list 1k gems for 30m in cs well compute that with auc fee. Just saying yesterday is different, now is bit stable in prices so just ridiculous how you quote things in different scenario. "I have unfriended and ignored" you seems to be contradicting yourself stan. Claimed that I unfriended him now this? smh. troll :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Just wanted to clarify some things especially to the big brains

i) calling people who do not agree with you or has an opposite opinion as crybabies says a lot about your character

ii) here is the list of dates of past awakening event /sales
    * april 4 2019
    *aug 28 2019(4.7months)
    *jan 1 2020(4months)
    *jun 18 2020(5.5months)
    *jan 7 2021(6.6months)
    I collected this just to show the people who say that awakening event happens exactly every six months ,that they are wrong.

iii) i havent hoarded a significant amount of blue gems like many here . I just created this thread to show inconsistency from sts' part

iv) awakening event is 100% my favourite event and i am in no way against it(you can check my previous threads, u even put up awakening event three times for a thread asking top three fav events).

v) to those who are saying awakening event is for awakening items, you are wrong my friend. In fact most awakening event announcement starts with the sentence " awakening gems are on sale this week". So i would say buying awakening gems for cheap and awakening items have equal importance in the event

vi) this sudden change of events has not only affected people who had hoarded gems but also the people who thought there is no awaken event before temple and bought op gears for extremely high prices. Another group was the people who sold elite gems for 90-95k each days before change of plans.

vii) the main point of my thread was to indicate the clumsiness from sts in rush deciding events and bringing up lame excuses(6month), not about blue gem hoarders. Also cinco "sarcastically" said blue gems are supposed to be 100k each and some people took it seriously smh. And now according to him its every 6 months

viii) and for my last point, the amount of threads asking for awaken event last 6 months was '1' while the amount of thread asking for one from jun18 2020- jan 2020 is '11'. So this would be clear indicator of how bad the timing is.

I would like to conclude by saying either add blue gems to store permanently like someone suggested or plan awakening event on demand rather than a specific time period. I mean the thing that made this worse was the roadmap . If sts had just announced a week before noone woulda cared. But this roadmap made people think there isnt one and just changed it one day all of a sudden .

Thats about all i have to say. Now you can either call me crybaby or hoarder or refer to me as crying but when the day ends, it doesnt matter because facts are facts and doesnt depend on anyone's opinion. I believe there are rights and wrongs to ones opinion but who is anyone to decide whose opinion is more just?

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I have around 2.5k blue gems since last awakening event and I have not sold any of them yet because I thought it would go up to around 90-100k each.
    Am i mad that another awakening event is coming soon? No. I just hold them longer. It was my decision to invest in them.
    But I do agree it’s a bit too early. Most of my gears are still “op” and I have nothing to awaken this time. May need to buy some spares and awaken them for fun lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Lol listen Stan, I have 15k total investments in awake gems I didnt even cry because I took the risk of investing. 28k was just, that time because everyone is panic selling lol someone even list 1k gems for 30m in cs well compute that with auc fee. Just saying yesterday is different, now is bit stable in prices so just ridiculous how you quote things in different scenario. "I have unfriended and ignored" you seems to be contradicting yourself stan. Claimed that I unfriended him now this? smh. troll :P
    Same here i just expressed my opinion if u like it support or else you can just ignore...

Smh????? I am lookimg forward to it ...