Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Good job

Ty sts for this sudden change.

Many small people like me had a small amount of gold.. and we invested in the awak gems hoping it would rise a bit and we could sell ot for higher margin... we were never greedy and wanted a small change in ner worth which would somehow increase our situation. This decision has compeltely shattered small players including me where we stashed gems and kept like a fixed asset... and now it os below 29k . Again the rich become richer 😓😓 and the aspiring players have been striped . Whats the use of farming gold begging op players to carry them when easy market manipulations are done now by a huge number of rich op people in the form of fake co and players like us are shattered to the very down..... ( people who farmed gold with hard effort ).

All we thought of was of supply and demand ... and now not even 10k rise
    it is again coming ...

All we did is beg players ,farm gold one coin by coin for many months and now all is gone in a single second

Last time when i asked @cinco u told once gems hit 100k it will be coming back .....

Can you please explain as now many small players are again back to square one .....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lookupnabs For This Useful Post: