Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
I suggest bring these things back but with new stats like ravangers lvl 51 and elder moon of grind lvl 51 it would be more helpful in even pvp and pve because the phantom moon gem is trash no one wants that gem and if we talk about gigers their combo rate is so high so I suggest you to make something new and remove combos from weapons, I'm not saying remove 100% combo rates I mean to say remove 70% of combos from weapons it would be more good because nowadays combos made pvp so easy no one wants to learn skills they just use their weapons and spam weapon's combo for win which is totally lame because if we gonna win with weapon's combo who else will gonna use powers it means we don't need powers if we've weapon's combo that's why I'm requesting you to remove this combo thing and add some new skills in game it's getting bored.
Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk
I miss old days pvp no stupid weapon combos no gold wasting forge, you needed to depend on skill to play now ppl only depend on a stupid weapon combo and not actual skill

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk