Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - the Rise of Fel Taras continues... 2021!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

What gonna be next blood pack lady

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    Maybe Classic items first, and then Undead or BOTH at the same time! I really think we need to see the return of classic gear.
    I don't really care about the classic gear since it was brought back like 7 times already, but undead was only brought back once only for 100 plat a long while ago now

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

hello cinco thank you for another great event just curious if there was a mess up with the drop rate of the new vanity items as hardly anyone has been recieving drops from the boss other then blood crystals, weapons and gems? Could it possibly be increased some. Also can you please add option to vendor to purchase the new sets with gold instead of just platinum? Thank you on advance have a great day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    I don't really care about the classic gear since it was brought back like 7 times already, but undead was only brought back once only for 100 plat a long while ago now
    I’d really like to see them both make a return, I think it’d be very amazing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

problem with new club vanity

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    problem with new club vanity

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk
    Yes and no. These pieces have a special silhouette and are not a perfect match with every other top / bottom combo.

The same sort of thing applies to the sets that we're adding later today (the 'Fence' consignment shop look, for men).

These set items are designed to go together. If it's a major issue, my option is to disallow combinations with other tops and legs - effectively creating a top / leggings outfit with one item. I don't want to do this because the pieces do work with certain other vanities... just not the majority of them.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guapanese View Post
    Cinco Please Make Sure 46 Gems, Ravagers, Crop Set & most items become stashable in the near future. I know it’s not a priority but a feature we need desperately.
    I suggest bring these things back but with new stats like ravangers lvl 51 and elder moon of grind lvl 51 it would be more helpful in even pvp and pve because the phantom moon gem is trash no one wants that gem and if we talk about gigers their combo rate is so high so I suggest you to make something new and remove combos from weapons, I'm not saying remove 100% combo rates I mean to say remove 70% of combos from weapons it would be more good because nowadays combos made pvp so easy no one wants to learn skills they just use their weapons and spam weapon's combo for win which is totally lame because if we gonna win with weapon's combo who else will gonna use powers it means we don't need powers if we've weapon's combo that's why I'm requesting you to remove this combo thing and add some new skills in game it's getting bored.
    Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Hi cinco can we have undead come back for a second time its been a while.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    I suggest bring these things back but with new stats like ravangers lvl 51 and elder moon of grind lvl 51 it would be more helpful in even pvp and pve because the phantom moon gem is trash no one wants that gem and if we talk about gigers their combo rate is so high so I suggest you to make something new and remove combos from weapons, I'm not saying remove 100% combo rates I mean to say remove 70% of combos from weapons it would be more good because nowadays combos made pvp so easy no one wants to learn skills they just use their weapons and spam weapon's combo for win which is totally lame because if we gonna win with weapon's combo who else will gonna use powers it means we don't need powers if we've weapon's combo that's why I'm requesting you to remove this combo thing and add some new skills in game it's getting bored.
    Thanks.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk
    I miss old days pvp no stupid weapon combos no gold wasting forge, you needed to depend on skill to play now ppl only depend on a stupid weapon combo and not actual skill

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Hi cinco can we have undead come back for a second time its been a while.
    Seems like you need to kiss Cinco *** for him to add anything he was quick to add that stupid bartender and auction vanity though but ignore everyone else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

From quality to quantity. RuneScape mobile has better designs then this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Save undead to return for halloween!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gjaden View Post
    Save undead to return for halloween!
    Lol that's 4 months from now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cinco sir plz we are waiting for lvl 56 cap and for new PvP weapon because giger give so much combos which is not good PvP is is just depend on combos becauss of giger we want new weapon and yes in event old gsms like sunrise ,burning etc we dont want these gems we want New gems andriod or daring gems etc and remove the dirty cloth from the top of club staff suit it is better to transfer that dirty cloth in legs section because that dirty cloth make the top ugly and u should also add health,attack,DMG in the new Chain helmets becausd OK chain helmets have stats so I hope cinco will take action !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I was also just wondering By any chance the Fence Set could it Grant A title called "Smooth Criminal" or "The Smooth Criminal" it would be really dope since it gives off a very nice Michael Jackson Vibe

But again the outfit is just amazing I'm speechless!
    But hopefully it could come with the title "Smooth Criminal! It would be so cool!
    Gracias @Cinco

And for the title Color a lot have suggested it to be white glowy color similar color effect as the concubine title, but of course the color choices will be your decision on how you see it fitt. Again thank you this might be the coolest title in game by far If it were to be brought in game

"IT'S SO SMOOTH, ITS CRIMINAL! "

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Excuse me. I am not sure but I see from yesterday the gold drop It decreased.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello! Is it possible to make the old sacrament pets stashable also , (dark, moon,royal, rainbow sacraments) thank you so much! Got them from 2016 or 2017 i think. Will appreciate any feedbacks! Thank you so much for all the new events and fun!!! Great Job!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shiawase88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

thank you for the event. A little feedback. If possible on future events that rely on others entering a ring, could you put a time limit on when to enter? Like 5-10 sec then they’re poofed out of the screen for a new person that actually may want to fight. There’s been too many times i’ve used the Multi option and there was a person(s) refusing to enter the circle to start, i.e. having full on conversations with whomever, demanding gold to enter the circle, or just plan ignoring the others waiting for them. It’s very frustrating for me & others and ignorant on the part of the aggravator. I’m not talking about lower levels, shockingly they’re the ones kicking butt. i’m talking about people who have played this game for a length of time and absolutely should know better. Yes i know i can do the solo but sometimes multi helps when you want to move a little faster. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The event is great but it's very difficult to drop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello, i agree, the waiting time for other players taking too long but there were times that when i try to invite friends, i see the join option on them and after i join them,.finds out they were also waiting for others like me....

Another is the drop rate, i think the reason why other players doesnt join low levels because their drop rates seems higher than level 51, not sure if there are people creating lower alts to get drops tho...there was a time we were joined by a low level and only went to safety (i didnt mind at first considering we can fight and higher level), in the end, that low level is the only one that got a drop....it felt unfair, we were the ones fighting tho xD but trying to enjoy and have fun regardless hehehe maybe thats why other players prefer same level.

Still...hope to improve waiting time

Good Day!