Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Proposal to Nerf Meph AA (PVE)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Lmao, nerf a pet in PvE. Wow, this is one of the most pointless things I've read here ever. Why does anyone care about pets in PvE? If it's to easy for you use a different pet or try hardcore mode. I use gold loot and luck pets in PvE. None of the content is so hard you need meph and arc love. If it's a personal affront to you then do something different. Let other people run however they want to.
    Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Lmao, nerf a pet in PvE. Wow, this is one of the most pointless things I've read here ever. Why does anyone care about pets in PvE? If it's to easy for you use a different pet or try hardcore mode. I use gold loot and luck pets in PvE. None of the content is so hard you need meph and arc love. If it's a personal affront to you then do something different. Let other people run however they want to.
    Literally not the point again, read the thread

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

50% is too strong ramp it down a little.
    +1

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to firebelt & crystalkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Even when I read back it doesn't make sense. I've never seen a thread asking for a pet to be nerfed for pve.
    What is wrong with it staying as it is?
    By the way, I don't have that pet so there is no reason apart from curiosity that's motivated me to ask.
    Just want to know how it affects the players who are complaining.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lol how quickly some ppl go off topic here.
    Pls read the the original post and remember no one here is asking the aa to be removed altogether but instead a balancing…like instead of 50%SDR , it can give 25% ….or DR caps at 75% …otherwise the end game maps mean just going thru motions like a braindead zombie.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that doesn’t mean they are right as well.
    If you can’t understand the difference or situation then read the post again.
    Seriously are u willing to play in an event or a map where one pet decides it all out of 200+ pets, i think some ppl shud reconsider.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justbadwolf View Post
    Lol how quickly some ppl go off topic here.
    Pls read the the original post and remember no one here is asking the aa to be removed altogether but instead a balancing…like instead of 50%SDR , it can give 25% ….or DR caps at 75% …otherwise the end game maps mean just going thru motions like a braindead zombie.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion but that doesn’t mean they are right as well.
    If you can’t understand the difference or situation then read the post again.
    Seriously are u willing to play in an event or a map where one pet decides it all out of 200+ pets, i think some ppl shud reconsider.
    I dont think so, because the weaps lvl 76 itself makes all the mobs look like braindead zombies already. With or without mephisto, so if this pet needs to be nerf on the pvp side of it then im with you but on the pve? Leave that part alone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Even when I read back it doesn't make sense. I've never seen a thread asking for a pet to be nerfed for pve.
    What is wrong with it staying as it is?
    By the way, I don't have that pet so there is no reason apart from curiosity that's motivated me to ask.
    Just want to know how it affects the players who are complaining.
    I have literally provided so many reasons as to why it shouldn’t stay the way it is.

The players who are complaining are the players who have it. We have ran with it and we have tested it. All we are asking is some sort of balancing because the pet is overpowered. Ask yourself, do you want the new pve meta to be brain dead and spamming meph AA or a combo of Meph and Blizzard AA. A meta where if you have these pets combos you can run for endless hours?

Future expansions could potentially just be breeze for the people that have meph AA. (and for those thinking it, everyone getting a meph AA would not solve this problem because then EVERYONE would blast through the expansion then complain about how it’s too easy and no fun). Meph AA is THAT op. It complicates future pve content.

The current scores in evg waves is proof of how strong meph AAs are.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Idk why you talk about mephisto here instead talking about %stacking dmg reduce in general and why u call it 'nerf', %haste has been fixed and can't be reached 100% atm (even if it was hard to get, and just for 3-4sec); 100% dmg reduce is easy to get in full party and almost permanent... ofc it should stack same as %haste stacking now (without reaching 100%), its bug which should be fixed, hope devs would care more about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    I dont think so, because the weaps lvl 76 itself makes all the mobs look like braindead zombies already. With or without mephisto, so if this pet needs to be nerf on the pvp side of it then im with you but on the pve? Leave that part alone.

I agree with you to a certain extent that level 76 weps are op. In the past, I have voiced my concerns about the power creep in this game and how evident it was in the weapon procs. Unfortunately new weapons/gears are always needed and incentivized people to spend platinum. It is unrealistic to ask STS to nerf all the op arcane weapons. That being said, there are pvp maps where even having these weapons make the runs tough (such as Evg and Temple). That’s because it is possible to die even with all the proc’s active. With Meph AA and Blizz AA combo, you are literally invincible.
    Sts can make the mobs hits as hard as they want but that WONT DO ANYTHING if you have 100% damage reduction!!
    You are op in both offense and defense, it is unrealistic to ask STS to heavily nerf the offensive side (76 weps) because so many people have those weps and an expansion is about to come. Therefore a solution is to balance the defensive side of pve, while so few people have the pet! As I’ve implied before, I am willing to take a loss if it means meph will get balanced.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanya View Post
    Idk why you talk about mephisto here instead talking about %stacking dmg reduce in general and why u call it 'nerf', %haste has been fixed and can't be reached 100% atm (even if it was hard to get, and just for 3-4sec); 100% dmg reduce is easy to get in full party and almost permanent... ofc it should stack same as %haste stacking now (without reaching 100%), its bug which should be fixed, hope devs would care more about it
    That is a solution. The reason I hesitated calling it a bug is because this has been brought to the Dev’s attention through messages. If 100% SDR is unintentional they would have fixed already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    I agree with you to a certain extent that level 76 weps are op. In the past, I have voiced my concerns about the power creep in this game and how evident it was in the weapon procs. Unfortunately new weapons/gears are always needed and incentivized people to spend platinum. It is unrealistic to ask STS to nerf all the op arcane weapons. That being said, there are pvp maps where even having these weapons make the runs tough (such as Evg and Temple). That’s because it is possible to die even with all the proc’s active. With Meph AA and Blizz AA combo, you are literally invincible.
    Sts can make the mobs hits as hard as they want but that WONT DO ANYTHING if you have 100% damage reduction!!
    You are op in both offense and defense, it is unrealistic to ask STS to heavily nerf the offensive side (76 weps) because so many people have those weps and an expansion is about to come. Therefore a solution is to balance the defensive side of pve, while so few people have the pet! As I’ve implied before, I am willing to take a loss if it means meph will get balanced.

Well not everybody is willing to take a loss. And also you are specifically pointing out evg and temple, do u realize that the mobs and the boss gets stronger every wave. So i think those pets are made for those endless wave maps.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

do u realize that the mobs and the boss gets stronger every wave.
    have you even read his comment? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default A Proposal to Nerf Meph AA (PVE)

Quote Originally Posted by sanya View Post
    have you even read his comment? lol
    Have you use glint aegis and arc arie’s AA at the same time? Or blizz AA ? Why only nerf meph? might aswell nerf those two too. Oh wait the other 2 pets are easy to obtain and doesn’t cost 90m+ to get one. Thats why nobody talks about nerfing them.

Last edited by Luckycharmx; 06-16-2021 at 06:30 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Have you use glint aegis and arc arie’s AA at the same time? Or blizz AA ? Why only nerf meph? might aswell nerf those two too. Oh wait the other 2 pets are easy to obtain and doesn’t cost 90m+ to get one. Thats why nobody talks about nerfing them.

Do they allow u to reach 100% damage reduction? No? Ok. And we already have mentioned baby blizz aa

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Have you use glint aegis and arc arie’s AA at the same time? Or blizz AA ? Why nerf meph? might aswell nerf those two too. Oh wait the other 2 pets are easy to obtain and doesn’t cost 90m+ to get one. Thats why nobody talks about nerfing them.

aegis gives any damage reduce? no... how it related to this thread?
    blizz aa? arc arie? this thread about fix %damage reduce in general, not only mephisto, so this "nerf" (fix) will touch blizz and arc arie abilities too
    I have 2 mephisto and not going sell even if damage reduce going be less, most of people in this thread (those who talking about fix stacking dmg reduce) are same as me. Its not about price, for me its only about temple event and I'm not going sit 10 hours in one run because its easy to get permament 100% dmg reduce just until somebody fail with timings
    Btw i checked your posts and seen your char, for example here... https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ell-ebon-aegis
    hahahaah, sorry no more questions for you, good luck at your adventure through Arlor, newbie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Welll go ahead stalk me. Idgaf. I have a life outside this. And i am not a shame of what i got in my inventory, i play this game to have fun, even ive been playing this for years im still learning something new each day. So go ahead keep stalking. Must be nice to have a lot of free time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

They should have nerfed the glint aegis long time ago. Hope they consider that one to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

thought the dev clarified that like the armor cap, there is also a damage reduce cap? so why have 100% damage reduce lol
    please +200 nerf for mephisto aa damage reduce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    thought the dev clarified that like the armor cap, there is also a damage reduce cap? so why have 100% damage reduce lol
    please +200 nerf for mephisto aa damage reduce
    If I am right its 81.25% but correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    If I am right its 81.25% but correct me if I am wrong.
    Right i think i read it to encryption's post armor cap.