Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Proposal to Nerf Meph AA (PVE)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

What's being said in this thread is that armor can absorb a 80% when having cap armor, nothing about damage reduction itself.
    I fact it's been tested several times by players in game that 100%dr is achievable, as well as its been specified on the thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    So you are fine with having a broken pet as long as "it helps everyone out". By that logic why dont we have another pet released that insta-kills all the mobs in pve! that helps every one out. No more wasting time forming a party to run when you can conveniently go into a solo map and insta-kill everything!.

Meph makes endgame content braindead easy. I do not want an expansion that Devs worked hard to make only to be completed and boring in a few days or a week.

Even in temple! I do not want a group lb where you have to grind non-stop for hours just to hold a spot.
    anything that helps pve players is already valid and doesn't make sense to be nerfed, as I said above if you don't like the pet just don't use it is the simplest way to solve this.

You don't want an expansion that will be boring in a few days, but I don't know if you're playing the same game as me because it already exists and is the current one where you have to kill the same boss and mob during 19283882929 waves and still have people like you who complain about nerfing things that help players in these monotonous waves.

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Formature For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Do people actually go to maps and "test" pets and gears now?
    I think we should have a caption on pets and gears then..the caption being, "clinically and scientifically proven to cause too much or too little damage in evg". Words to that effect depending on what gets tested.
    What about an Arlorian Government health warning? "This pet may seriously damage your toon!"
    Then we can all make an informed decision on whether or not to take the risk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formature View Post
    anything that helps pve players is already valid and doesn't make sense to be nerfed, as I said above if you don't like the pet just don't use it is the simplest way to solve this.

You don't want an expansion that will be boring in a few days, but I don't know if you're playing the same game as me because it already exists and is the current one where you have to kill the same boss and mob during 19283882929 waves and still have people like you who complain about nerfing things that help players in these monotonous waves.

Glad to see that we established that you do not care about balancing the game at all .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Glad to see that we established that you do not care about balancing the game at all .

if you say that modifying a pet in pve is "balancing" the classes I really don't want a "balancing" even though it doesn't make much sense since it's a pet and not something in the class specifically
    But I respect your point even if I don't agree, I'm just defending my point that I don't think it makes any sense to nerf a pet in pve.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Okay, they Nerf meph, now what? What huge impact will this have?

61 pvp, rogues would still 1combo. Only difference there is, rogues will use glow instead of meph,

Endgame? No change players in temple would still get massive points meph or not.

Also I’m 100% sure if this pet was less than 10m this thread would not exist.

Still I question, what game-breaking quality would this make by nerfing 1 pet that would soon get dethroned by a newer stronger pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post

61 pvp, rogues would still 1combo. Only difference there is, rogues will use glow instead of meph,

Endgame? No change players in temple would still get massive points meph or not.

Still I question, what game-breaking quality would this make by nerfing 1 pet that would soon get dethroned by a newer stronger pet?
    Questions like these lead me to believe you did not read this post.
    1. This post is asking for some type of nerf in pve, I don’t do pvp so I cannot answer that
    2. HUGE CHANGE. No more 5+ hours runs just to qualify because parties can oh i don’t know actually die!
    3. Irrelevant, I have the pet already lmfao. If i have the advantage and I truly liked it why would I complain.
    4. The game-breaking quality is 100% Damage Reduction!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post

Again, not a question of price, you're getting out of topic. What is 90m? I can buy 1.7k plat to buy this pet.

Glow is use as a defense pet and is not stacking a damage reduction and glow is being release pre era of damage reduction as what my knowledge is.

Meph is not a problem before the arrival of arc love or arc precious that stacks damage reduction as there was no other pet that you put to hb bonus that stacks to meph' op damage reduction.

I'm not sure if devs even consider checking meph(50% damage reduction) when they release arc love or arc precious, a thing to consider because it will override all the pets in your stable.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Questions like these lead me to believe you did not read this post.
    1. This post is asking for some type of nerf in pve, I don’t do pvp so I cannot answer that
    2. HUGE CHANGE. No more 5+ hours runs just to qualify because parties can oh i don’t know actually die!
    3. Irrelevant, I have the pet already lmfao. If i have the advantage and I truly liked it why would I complain.
    4. The game-breaking quality is 100% Damage Reduction!

Okay they nerf it, instead of spending 5 hours on temple you’ll be there for 4 hours. Congrats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I would prefer make a cap for damage reduction than nerf mephisto but both are good idea+1
    Is rlly sad see at this point that evg lb is like for who have more time for play...idc about evg lb,given that i don't even like the badge,only the gold farm there...but about temple it probably gonna be same as evg nowdays,a fight for see who have more time for it lol...hopefully devs make it,so all would have a chance for lb's and it don't be a case of time,but of strategy like past times...

Sent from me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    I would prefer make a cap for damage reduction than nerf mephisto but both are good idea+1
    Is rlly sad see at this point that evg lb is like for who have more time for play...idc about evg lb,given that i don't even like the badge,only the gold farm there...but about temple it probably gonna be same as evg nowdays,a fight for see who have more time for it lol...hopefully devs make it,so all would have a chance for lb's and it don't be a case of time,but of strategy like past times...

Sent from me.
    Would be funny if everybody enters with same gear like everybody is using honor gear for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Half the ppl commenting here either didnt read the post entirely or they just don’t understand how SDR works.
    I m sure ppl like me who want it nerfed don’t exactly mean that aa effect whud be reduced at all cost…only prob is SDR and how it works in wave based maps .
    Anything wd do. Either Meph gives 15-25%SDR instead of 50% or there is SDR cap… i wd happily welcome any.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justbadwolf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Something doesn't add up..
    Appeantly everybody who is complaining about this egg are mephisto owners but in the actual game no one who realy owns it complain or wants it to be nerfed
    most of the people who say they own it on this thread - lie (sold mephisto, can't afford)

Let's be honest the only reason most of the people here are complaining is cause temple is coming and most of players here dosnt have mephisto.
    Temple is one of the only 2 events in this game which you don't have to grind 15 hours a day in order to get top 10.
    and the gears for top temple LB was never cheap, deal with it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to trueido For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Something doesn't add up..
    Appeantly everybody who is complaining about this egg are mephisto owners but in the actual game no one who realy owns it complain or wants it to be nerfed
    most of the people who say they own it on this thread - lie (sold mephisto, can't afford)

Let's be honest the only reason most of the people here are complaining is cause temple is coming and most of players here dosnt have mephisto.
    Temple is one of the only 2 events in this game which you don't have to grind 15 hours a day in order to get top 10.
    and the gears for top temple LB was never cheap, deal with it
    I have mephisto and i'm complaning.We are asking for it nerf or an cap for damage reduction exactly because what u said,no one want pass hours and hours in only one run to guarantee lb,like evg is now days,hours and hours for lb because it's literally impossible to die with the high amount of damage reduction...a cap on it would make it more balanced,turning maps like evg and temple event as a really challenge of strategy and gears,not only a fight for see who have more time like lb evg nowdays lol,20m pts+,while temple last year easily could make in 1 hour or even less.

Sent from me.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caabarader For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

why still nobody started thread in bugs/issues section about 100%dmg reduce (instead having useless argues here) it had been dealt with %haste long time ago, i guess %dmg reduce should be same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

whats problem ? if you dont need dont use. if someone using leave map. want get LB for spend short time ? delete this game

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Make meph swamp temple boss drop
    Swam already was a kind of event where boss drop op loot like arcane and heroics
    First swamp event drop was heroic samael
    So make meph dropable there xd

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

In my openion most of the players are answering on thread are player who are playing from long .
    Cause nee players dont use fourms that much meph is a old pet and the people who answer here have that pet. But its only 4-5 % of the community.
    Not all player have like 30k ho built with those damage reduction pets i have 20k hp and using arc precious hb and baby aa to farm evg
    But its hard for me to tank after wave 60+ cause i cant afford 2k str gears will meph save me . I dont think so cause gears are still more needed and not that pet can help you to run with legendary or mythic gears to farm evg.
    Only players are crying for nerf here who have it and just dont have time in there real life and bored from game .
    What makes a expension in rpg game is the item drop not how it eassy to farm it is.
    If you want to farm event lb you need to have time in real life its a mmorpg game which requires time to acchive something.
    The peoples who have it either they use plats to get it or they used to be hard core farmers who used to farm like 5-7 hours a day.
    Now bored from game dont have much time for it so just want to nerf it so others who have time wont be able to make a score they cant reach.
    I love the idea of balancing game but tell me how many meph users are out there in end game as compare to total no of players who run evg.
    Like 1-2% and then tell me who it is damaging game.
    And i am player who font have it but i get happy when i see a player have it in my pt ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Just check evg lb and ask top players to respond here if they want it to be nerfed if you don’t trust some of the already posted answers. Pretty sure those top players have Mephisto.

But I can tell you already that I recognize some posted answers that want a change and those players are top warriors.