Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Proposal to Nerf Meph AA (PVE)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nataniel119 View Post
    Ohh nerf meph but 3xmags on evg broken is fine? meph is meta now and what it s problem? some pets need to be meta lol.6-8sec immo is bad but 500k dmg on war when ult is fine?Sad ppl don t think now..
    There is a reason why its called ulti bro and waht about ultimate aimed shot ulti bro isnt that op enough. Wars ulti gives us 500k+ damage when we are on proc of axe+ aegis and chasmal and ebon armor both then we reach that much damage . With only ulti we can reach 180-190k depend on base stat .same with rouges with ulti aimed you can one shot any boss if you are under proc of every item you have .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I would rather sts remove the stacking proc first, then mephisto stacking damage reduction. Dont make the map become easier to complete them.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

you guys should be asking for making every thing clear in the descriptions.

there is a lot of things hidden in the game and simplified in text. the descriptions dont tell us everything a lot of things are left out.

only the people that dig into the game are willing to find what items and pets are actually doing.

mep has been like this for almost 2 years and people know now? lol why did it take so long ? .

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Jist of most of these threads...

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 221
Size:  4.05 MB

(everyone still nit picking at old pets... root of the problem is clearly being able to even stack damage reduction to over 100+% in the first place which is what needs looking at... that then would solve 99% of the problems and no ones pets have been touched... To that over here we say....Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!)
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soyeonara View Post
    I would rather sts remove the stacking proc first, then mephisto stacking damage reduction. Dont make the map become easier to complete them.
    U are winner of worst idea in 2021 .

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Potofgreed View Post
    you guys should be asking for making every thing clear in the descriptions.

there is a lot of things hidden in the game and simplified in text. the descriptions dont tell us everything a lot of things are left out.

only the people that dig into the game are willing to find what items and pets are actually doing.

mep has been like this for almost 2 years and people know now? lol why did it take so long ? .

It became a problem with stacking damage reduction, if you read the thread you would know this. People knew it had 50% damage reduction for awhile, and is fairly easy to find out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

utilise again is this your alt?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    It became a problem with stacking damage reduction, if you read the thread you would know this. People knew it had 50% damage reduction for awhile, and is fairly easy to find out
    im just saying it should have been on the description. if it was this would have came up a long time ago and not now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well, I just stand with my point (besides i dont do as suggestion like creating a thread for it or taking someone's opinion to disagree my point, as no to stacking proc). And stop it for saying this is another alt from someone unknown that I never recognised.

Btw I do agree with Potofgreed opinion, STS should desribe more clearly on some pet's AA (in this case Mephisto). What percent of damage or damage reduction that is give, what kind of defense (some pet just tell you it grants defense, but what type of defense really it give, is it dmg reduction, or increasing armor?), what percentage for speed granted. Not just AA, passive as well.

In another situation, STS have done good job in describing some pets AA especially with Glowstick. So, why they cant describe this Mephisto as well?

People only know because they buy it and use it for several times. And people that connected with them, such as friends and guildmates, they can get direct infos about Mephisto from those that having it. Forum also one of platform to gain these infos about Mephisto, but not everyone from the game will go to the forum. So, STS should really need to describe the AA more clearly, so that the adjustment can be carried out. Even right now, I really get the picture of how Mephisto's AA work, so thank you for who created this thread.

I think my post little bit too far from actual discussion, but I do stand with this nerfing proposal.

(P. S: Who is this 'utilised again'? Sorry, I dont prefer to put my name with verb or adjective words.)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Soyeonara For This Useful Post: