Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Proposal to Nerf Meph AA (PVE)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Well, I just stand with my point (besides i dont do as suggestion like creating a thread for it or taking someone's opinion to disagree my point, as no to stacking proc). And stop it for saying this is another alt from someone unknown that I never recognised.

Btw I do agree with Potofgreed opinion, STS should desribe more clearly on some pet's AA (in this case Mephisto). What percent of damage or damage reduction that is give, what kind of defense (some pet just tell you it grants defense, but what type of defense really it give, is it dmg reduction, or increasing armor?), what percentage for speed granted. Not just AA, passive as well.

In another situation, STS have done good job in describing some pets AA especially with Glowstick. So, why they cant describe this Mephisto as well?

People only know because they buy it and use it for several times. And people that connected with them, such as friends and guildmates, they can get direct infos about Mephisto from those that having it. Forum also one of platform to gain these infos about Mephisto, but not everyone from the game will go to the forum. So, STS should really need to describe the AA more clearly, so that the adjustment can be carried out. Even right now, I really get the picture of how Mephisto's AA work, so thank you for who created this thread.

I think my post little bit too far from actual discussion, but I do stand with this nerfing proposal.

(P. S: Who is this 'utilised again'? Sorry, I dont prefer to put my name with verb or adjective words.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soyeonara For This Useful Post: