Thread: Random camera angle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default Random camera angle

Is it possible that you guys can add an option to where we can choose what camera angle we like.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Could have been viable except for the fact that macro users would jump for joy if they decide to give the option to have one type of angle consistently again. So, unless there is a way to prohibit and discourage using macros if this option is offered, then I guess this won't happen...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xtremez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Is it possible that you guys can add an option to where we can choose what camera angle we like.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    +1

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I gotta say, everytime I run EVG, we spend around 2-4 minutes trying to get an angle that will not get us a headache.
    I do appreciate the intention of this random angle system, to avoid players who use macros and etc, but however I think
    if you will allow the player move the camera maby just in evg it will better. or maby just remove the random camera in EVG only? I don't think its possible to macro there at the moment..
    anyway, I hope you devs could address this!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to trueido For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    I gotta say, everytime I run EVG, we spend around 2-4 minutes trying to get an angle that will not get us a headache.
    I do appreciate the intention of this random angle system, to avoid players who use macros and etc, but however I think
    if you will allow the player move the camera maby just in evg it will better. or maby just remove the random camera in EVG only? I don't think its possible to macro there at the moment..
    +1

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    agree,i dont think shifting camera angle in evg do much in preventing macro user either bc you can simply create different macro for different map angle,once you in the map select the macro for the map angle hit the start button and bang done,unlike other map like dm where you have to remap many time so you will have to restart the macro to match the camera angle if the angle change,in evg u re there a long time before remap and camera angle change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perogol View Post
    agree,i dont think shifting camera angle in evg do much in preventing macro user either bc you can simply create different macro for different map angle,once you in the map select the macro for the map angle hit the start button and bang done,unlike other map like dm where you have to remap many time so you will have to restart the macro to match the camera angle if the angle change,in evg u re there a long time before remap and camera angle change.
    Still takes time to map out every single angle possible since even slight angle changes heavily affect the way you play and besides who would macro evg lol unless they want to die or not hit dred when he moves lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Still takes time to map out every single angle possible since even slight angle changes heavily affect the way you play and besides who would macro evg lol unless they want to die or not hit dred when he moves lol
    yeah it does take time,im just trying to point out my point,also the idea of someone macroing in evg its just idk stupid,its ridiculously hard.