Thread: "Funnest" Class?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default "Funnest" Class?

I currently play mage but im pretty bored of him. Are rog or war any fun?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If you like burst damage on single targets go for rogue or if you want clearing power and sustain amongst waves of mobs go with war... Each class is fun if you enjoy the playstyle...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I was Sorcerer main once. got bored switched to class Rogue and I'd say, Rogue is quite interesting for me because the amount of damage they deal on bosses imo and I like dealing a lot damage.

Still it ends up on player's preferences if you wanna try different classes I will say don't commit, you might lose some gold by buying a lot of items then get bored on what class you switched into and ended up coming back to Mage. once you tried all classes you will have more reasons to get bored in the game.

and yes! Rogue and Warrior class are fun for once but, you'll feel the similar feeling the time you play mage, eventually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

If you choosing rog you will get busy and unpatience, those shield time are very short there for you need to do something quikly.

If you are war you will feel safe and not easy to die, but when you come to the mob you will fight into close range and no longer withdraw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

I've played rogue since the start but recently been playing my mage more.
    I do think mage is fun but like Greazemk said, I'm not going to buy anything expensive until I'm sure.
    Just try a different class, may as well. At the moment I do like playing mage until someone starts on me with the mana thing but rogue is my favourite.
    From what I've seen lately, warrior seems to be good, I tried warrior years back and it lasted a couple of hours.
    Didn't feel right for me but I do know a few female warriors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Personally, I’ve always liked playing a character/class with high mobility and good damage. While all the classes in AL can technically have high mobility (speed sets), there’s something about rogues that make me feel like i’m doing a lot of movements (probably because of pierce). With pierce I have the option to instantly get close to the boss if I wish to. The skill CD are low as well, I love the feeling of spamming skills, it’s even more satisfying when mages use their energize ult and I pierce and aim on repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk