Thread: The AL experience for new players

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    The packs finish at level 40. I've been saying all this for ages but nobody listens to me.
    Underhul is a nightmare. Stuns, poison and if you're using bow or gun you can't tap on the plants for the hibiscus quest.
    There's far too many obstacles in underhul for one player.
    It's bad enough being high level there so new players don't stand a chance, especially if they are wearing rubbish gear.
    It's outdated to expect new players to work together because they aren't even allowed in most guilds nowadays.
    I'm thinking of quitting anyway. I'm fed up with the rudeness and I'm not just talking about the players.
    Hey susanne, no shade but i think it's better you take a break from the game. I've seen you everywhere, you're active/helpful and collected.

And i honestly feel your frustration, however the developers are trying their best. Believe me.

Just take a breather and relax, everything will be alright. You can count on the developers, they do indeed listen to us.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 06-20-2021 at 12:00 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

thats why i hate for those guild need requirements to join there guild like need max lvl with more aps and have good pve kills instead of joining and helping newbies. thats why hard to introduce this game because many op player here also selfish. only plat user newbies can easy play this games but for those free to play and just to enjoy game like this is quitting fast. i suggest maybe newbies can have set or buffs with op stat till level 71 so he can play easy with pt or not also change the lb ranking in guild like even low level low pve kills and without aps pts when joining guild not affected the guild rank as long as the newbies are active play all day. since the guildmaster can monitor the log in status. so he can rules like if the newbies not on in about 7days he kick in guild already

P.S: can u also create global chat so when newbies need help so maybe we can help them easy to access them i know there a lot of selfish player but i know also many kind and helpful player too. #Inmates
    Last edited by tapsykrete; 06-20-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tapsykrete View Post
    thats why i hate for those guild need requirements to join there guild like need max lvl with more aps and have good pve kills instead of joining and helping newbies. thats why hard to introduce this game because many op player here also selfish. only plat user newbies can easy play this games but for those free to play and just to enjoy game like this is quitting fast. i suggest maybe newbies can have set or buffs with op stat till level 71 so he can play easy with pt or not also change the lb ranking in guild like even low level low pve kills and without aps pts when joining guild not affected the guild rank as long as the newbies are active play all day. since the guildmaster can monitor the log in status. so he can rules like if the newbies not on in about 7days he kick in guild already

P.S: can u also create global chat so when newbies need help so maybe we can help them easy to access them i know there a lot of selfish player but i know also many kind and helpful player too. #Inmates
    Ikr most of the op players are selfish.....,.... 1000000% truue

Sent from my RMX2103 using Tapatalk