Thread: Click here For Help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Click here For Help

Hello and Thank you for Reading i am gonna Tell you as much as i know about Classes For Pocket Legends and The perks and The Negatives to all the Toons

Ok so First i want to talk about the Bird-Archer

The archer is A Medium/Long Range Toon You Do alot of Damage with the Bird but you die Very fast.
    Be Sure to always be in a group as a bird unless you are Confident in Yourself and you don,t mind Dieing

And here are Some tips on the Birds Weapons The Crossbow is a A really good Weapon it has the Farthest range in the game
    The Shortbow and the longbow im not sure about the differnces but they don,t shoot as far as the crossbow.
    Another interesting Weapon for an archer is the Talon and wing, This is the Same as a wand and Shield it is almost always better
    as long as its the same rarity. The same with short bow and longbow it has medium range.

Here is a link For another archer guide With skills and Attributes
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...quipment-Guide

Ok now i want to Talk about the Bear/warrior

Most people Consider the Bear as a tank/rusher The bear is meant to have a lot of Hp and a lot of Defense. The bear is Suppose to Take all the Damage
    From its teammates making sure none of them are being attacked.

Alright now the Weapons with Bears if your looking for Slow But powerful Use the Long sword/hammer
    Some faster Weapons are Spear/sword/mace the spear and sword are the fastest but they don,t so as much damage
    mace is just a little bit slower and it is in the one handed Section It dose medium Damage so i recommend the mace

Here is the link for the Bear
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ght=Bear+Guide

Last but Not least is the Elf/Mage

Alright so the Elf Gets a lot of Buffs as it goes on. The Elf is a helpful class its made for revive dead teammates and healing them while there alive
    Always make sure to buff and heal your teammates it makes an enormous Difference on how much Damage they do, and how fast you can run threw
    the dungeon.

Now i am going to talk about the Staffs and the wands there is no Range difference that i am aware of
    But when using a wand and shield the same Type of Rarity the wand is always better but if your buying it, it will cost a lot more
    The staff is cheap and sometimes has more dps then the Wand and shield

Here is a link for the elf
    http://www.pocket-legends.com/charac...tress-details/

Here Is a pretty cool thing about the game They allow you to do combos.
    a Combo is a Series of Skills in the right order, When using a combo It allows you to Deal more Damage to the Enemy.

Some basic Combos are

(Elf)
    Frost Bite-Firestorm
    Drain Life-Frost Bite-Firestorm
    (Bear)
    Beckon-Stomp
    (Bird)
    Shattering Scream-Blast Shot
    Last edited by Zmist; 05-17-2012 at 04:35 PM.