Thread: More In-game feautures

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Smile More In-game feautures

These are just my suggestions for the future of Arcane Legends.

GUILD FEAUTURES

Rules List

Please add a rule list, there are so many newcomers and I can't explain to them all of the stuff and the rules

and regulations that the guild must follow

Guild Ally Requests

Wouldn't it be lovely to have guild allies? Guild masters like me should have other guild masters as allies. For my opinion...

GAME FEAUTURES

NEW CLASS

Just having Sorcerer, Warrior and Rogue as the only 3 class are boring... I demand for classes like Healer, Sage, Shin etc;

MORE DUNGEONS AND CRYPTS

I am tired just seeing WATCHERS TOMB, TOMBS OF KRAAG, PLANAR TOMBS and I would like to explore new dungeons or crypts to run through

MORE ARCANE WEAPONS

I would like to use more new arcane weapons and not just Skratch Death Engine or Dragon Hunter Staff. I know this is selfish of me but I would be amazed to see weapons like JORD'S SUNK STAFF or BLIZZERAX HUNTING DAGGERS.

Those are my suggestions for the future Arcane Legends, if I have more suggestions I will updates this thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoahSid View Post
    These are just my suggestions for the future of Arcane Legends.

GUILD FEAUTURES

Rules List

Please add a rule list, there are so many newcomers and I can't explain to them all of the stuff and the rules

and regulations that the guild must follow

Guild Ally Requests

Wouldn't it be lovely to have guild allies? Guild masters like me should have other guild masters as allies. For my opinion...
    Well, the first point, guild rules could be done if guild MOTD was bigger and also it showed what the motd actually says in the guild logs as well rather then a note saying it has been changed.

Could also simplify the rules making it easier to fit into fit into smaller text areas, for example I only have 3 rules in my guild...

1-be cool = things like blind invites,merching off people/scamming, being malicious, etc is not cool.. so would break that rule
    2-stay chilled = don't be causing dramas, stressing out, don't focus on negativity is covered by this rule
    3-make yourself at home = enjoy ya self, respecting each other like family, develop and be productive and grow and don't ruin your own doorstep so to speak is covered by this rule

That's an example of how I've rounded it up and simplified it and might help give you a similar idea to help you out

2nd point about guild allies, to be fair I would only disagree to the extent that healthy competition helps development and progress. However it is a great idea if starting up and going to be serious with it to get to know other guild masters as you never know what you can learn.

Even I spent quite a while finding out who was the different GMs of guilds when I was starting up and trying to approach and just asking how they do it all. If 2 guild masters are on friendly terms with each other, this ends up being reflected by guild members as well as you find people from the 2 different guilds running with each other more and more often. The same is if 2 GMs are not on friendly terms then the guild members tend to stay away from each other.

So for that reason, I don't see any real need for any guild allies feature as such especially as just because also 2 guild masters get along doesn't also mean every member from each guild will also get along, might be previous issues for your own guild members they have had with others in the other gms guild so being allias would cause them a bit of be a bit disgruntled >.<

For more guild ideas feel free to check out this thread for guild improvements in game ^.^

Guild Improvments

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord