Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerfing glint aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Thats what m saying bud its not usefull at all after level 61 because it used to give 40 base state at level 41 after wearing it which was op back then and no ring can compare to its stat till arcane 71 ring came out if it wasent nerf .
    If you talk about nerfing glint then also consider nerfing killimg ring thats what m saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glint aegis is ingame for like 5 years.. killing ring is introduced last year.. also killing ring is a one of a kind item and you cant compare it with a weapon. I see someone above mention that I want to shut down a class.. isnt it funny that nerfing a lvl 46 weapon can shutdown a class? This says enough about the OPness of this old and outdated weapon. And no, i didn't made this topic to shutdown a class or cause I'm jalous ( I own a glint aegis myself and sold one yesterday ). I think it's good for the balance in this game, especially after all other op outdated weapons got a nerf. If I remember correctly devs stated that a low lvl weapon shouldn't make such a big impact in endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Why is this thread still open?
    You are not the first who wants Glint aegis to be nerfed, the devs already made a review about this weapon, and decided not to nerf.
    Now you can keep on posting these kind of threads about the same topic which has been discussed more then once or maby find yourself something better to do.
    @Cinco can we close this thread already?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    also consider nerfing killing ring

killing ring was introduced at lvl76 expansion... so if that ring would be lvl76 instead lvl61, everything ok? at least it gives something... look arcane lvl76 ring lol, its just trash, same as mythic76

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Why is this thread still open?
    You are not the first who wants Glint aegis to be nerfed, the devs already made a review about this weapon, and decided not to nerf.
    Now you can keep on posting these kind of threads about the same topic which has been discussed more then once or maby find yourself something better to do.
    @Cinco can we close this thread already?
    This topic is still open because we have a normal discussion here about a heavily broken outdated weapon. Topics gets closed often if there is no more room for a normal discussion. Also I'm wondering why do you mind what I'm doin in my free time? If I want to discuss something I think general discussion is the perfect place for that. Also wanna point out you dont have to open this topic or reply to it. If you dont like it you can easely skip it. You have 0 contribution to this topic discussion wise, but you asking to close it? What's the reason behind that? If you dissagree to nerf this op outdated weapon, feel free to share your opinion about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    This topic is still open because we have a normal discussion here about a heavily broken outdated weapon. Topics gets closed often if there is no more room for a normal discussion. Also I'm wondering why do you mind what I'm doin in my free time? If I want to discuss something I think general discussion is the perfect place for that. Also wanna point out you dont have to open this topic or reply to it. If you dont like it you can easely skip it. You have 0 contribution to this topic discussion wise, but you asking to close it? What's the reason behind that? If you dissagree to nerf this op outdated weapon, feel free to share your opinion about it.
    +1000
    even though cinco clarified that they shouldn't nerf the glint aegis anymore, we still need to talk about it because the lvl cap will increase again the expansion is coming, the outdated weapon shouldn't be used on high lvl mobs anymore. we will all see that the favor of strengthening is already in the warior.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    501 Posts

Dragon staff and hex staff nerfed because it wasn’t intended to scale up to high levels
    Sts nerfs.

Glint becomes part of meta
    Sts - “hey how’s the Texans record this season?”
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Dragon staff and hex staff nerfed because it wasn’t intended to scale up to high levels
    Sts nerfs.

Glint becomes part of meta
    Sts - “hey how’s the Texans record this season?”
    Exactly y did they nerf dragon staff??? And kill it competely warr are supposed to be low om dmg never more than rogue …

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Ok try clearing that map by only using glint it self no 76 arcanr pro try it give us your openion on glint

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Exactly y did they nerf dragon staff??? And kill it competely warr are supposed to be low om dmg never more than rogue …
    Yes thats why m asking them to unlock armor proc and low warriors damage my armor procs from ebon armor and chasmal armor and aegis give me 60k armor all is useless because cap is settled at 8.2 k which now days some rouges and mages can achieve now days because of awakes pets and jewels.
    I think if we do not have any cap on offence then there should not be a cap on defence too.
    Armor awakes are useless for tanks because i have 9.5 k armor without single armor awake.
    Definitely lower our damage if you want but give us option to defend for long on waves and more agro so mages and rouges can clear waves

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

+1 for nerfing glint aegis for reasons above

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

it means that the opness of glint aegis has nothing to do without the 76 weapon proc so the weapon proc stack should be removed. like dozer aegis and dozer axe, it's ok to stack other items, but if it's a weapon just remove it, or maybe fix the damage proc dealth of the glint aegis weapon just like the proc damage of the dragon blade dagger so when the two dozer weapons proc the proc damage of glint aegis don't increase when it proc.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I have a mage and rogue.

I don't normally weigh in on things like this, but since this a open discussion why not =) Your request does not take into consideration the people who are not asking for this to be nerfed as a large portion do not come to the forum and have no way of knowing this conversation is happening.

How would would you feel if the item you've just obtained suddenly changes and you have no idea why? What if that purchase took all your gold and the item is only worth a fraction. In a lot of instances those people have quit, and those are the types of things Sts has to consider before deciding to make a drastic change.

They have to take into consideration the entire community, not just a small group of people. More importantly this also keeps people from opening crates when something new comes out. What's the point of getting the latest/greatest item if those who don't have it want it reduced?

So what is the solution? Instead of asking for an old item to be nerfed here is a crazy idea: Ask for something new and better. I would rather they take the time making a new design and new proc then working on something from 25 levels ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    I have a mage and rogue.

I don't normally weigh in on things like this, but since this a open discussion why not =) Your request does not take into consideration the people who are not asking for this to be nerfed as a large portion do not come to the forum and have no way of knowing this conversation is happening.

How would would you feel if the item you've just obtained suddenly changes and you have no idea why? What if that purchase took all your gold and the item is only worth a fraction. In a lot of instances those people have quit, and those are the types of things Sts has to consider before deciding to make a drastic change.

They have to take into consideration the entire community, not just a small group of people. More importantly this also keeps people from opening crates when something new comes out. What's the point of getting the latest/greatest item if those who don't have it want it reduced?

So what is the solution? Instead of asking for an old item to be nerfed here is a crazy idea: Ask for something new and better. I would rather they take the time making a new design and new proc then working on something from 25 levels ago.
    I get your point, but this is AL legends.. things like this happens to many items, pets etc. No investment is save kinda. The majority of the community knows. (Forum or no forum). The Nerf is needed for balance, like the nerfs of many previous low level op items. And dont worry about new weapons and procs. It's a big source of income for sts. They will do a good job on that I'm sure about that.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

I get your point, but this is AL legends.. things like this happens to many items, pets etc. No investment is save kinda. The majority of the community knows. (Forum or no forum). The Nerf is needed for balance, like the nerfs of many previous low level op items. And dont worry about new weapons and procs. It's a big source of income for sts. They will do a good job on that I'm sure about that.
    Thats why they dont need to nerf glint cause still glint needed doz weps for being called op thats why players opend crates to get doz wepons and sts made good money which is needed for al .

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

nerf man lol )

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

+1 hope they nerf/fix it when they introduce lvl 81, expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This weap need for warriors to tank and to kill easily the hard mobs to protect mage or rogues lol,why u want to nerf this weap do you think rogues and mages can clear high waves on evg?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midas View Post
    This weap need for warriors to tank and to kill easily the hard mobs to protect mage or rogues lol,why u want to nerf this weap do you think rogues and mages can clear high waves on evg?

Name:  df5e76f57f2cfe5d766682702835c0a1.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  63.6 KB

lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midas View Post

so the job of the two classes is no longer needed especially the mage for clearing mobs, the warior can kill the mobs quickly because of glint aegis, he can kill the boss solo using the ultimate w/ stack proc, so there is no need for two more class should remove the rogue and mage in the create character and just warior only hopefully.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    so the job of the two classes is no longer needed especially the mage for clearing mobs, the warior can kill the mobs quickly because of glint aegis, he can kill the boss solo using the ultimate w/ stack proc, so there is no need for two more class should remove the rogue and mage in the create character and just warior only hopefully.
    Warriors are op in evg for tanking and taking all the damages for his/her team mages and rogues op in boss and high damages, mages and rogues op in dm.warrior,mage and rogues op depend on maps and events.