Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerfing glint aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Bruh thats exactly what i was saying. Anyways i should take a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or maybe have a productive discussion and not be toxic in every thread?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Well ayt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Lets just hope that end game after expansion isnt half the team hiding behind a wall.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Glint aegis 2 stronk. Nerf pls

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

How glint proc works that it stacks armor and do blast on base on your armor level not on damage the thing is with use of doz axe + aegis + chasmal armor and ebon armor proc we stack hell lot of armor which blast and deal damage
    Glint is noob wepon if you dont proc any of them before so it’s technically not op at all.
    It becomes op because of those new arcane items.
    Like i can stack with all procs 70-80k armor which is useless in defense since armor cap is 8.3k
    But it stacks with all those procs which is useless without glint’s armor blast or ebon’s reflective shield.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KarTik1 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kartik1 View Post
    ... Do blast on base on your armor level not on damage ...
    lol ... would be even more funny if your main is warrior
    Last edited by -Rogue-; 06-23-2021 at 10:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Yes cause a rogue can use glint aegis right? Stop talking out of your *** and take a break
    *sips tea* ah... tis' refreshing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

U know whats more op?.... Dark bombs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    U guys know how to turn a thread into a toxic gump and also at the same time advice people otherwise.

People like you are getting the thread closed.
    Just type what you feel about the weapon being nerfed and don't curse outright here to incur more toxicity.

The people who cuss/star words on here should be banned asap so that more people don't do this and result in more thread closes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Toxic? This thread And by the way im allergic to bull****.
    2 glint aeg and complain about why the prices went up? like i said. Another lying hypocrite. Just because you cant get a hold of one and here you are making baseless and BS remarks towards nerfing it. You wanna have it. Go farm or buy plat and sell stuff for gold. This is like your 4th thread about nerfing the glint entitled princess. So what else? What BS do u have left?

So you’re point is what? Players shouldnt be using low level weapons? Because “its a low level weap” and its a mythic weapon aswell? Its all about strategy and utilizing its proc, what was the slot bars on the corner of the screen for? Was it for display? Whats next? for pve jesus christ just say u dont have glint aegis and wanna get 1 so bad but because prices went up and instead of farming to obtain 1 you are here complaining about it, making excuses and wanting to nerf it. Entitled much? Sesh just another hypocrite. Im done so much toxicity in here about nerfing stuff.

Not to the point on putting our lives on it. Its more about people complaining about stuff that they didnt have and since they cant get one they’re crying here and trying to get it nerfed. They could’ve farm for days, weeks or months. This thread wouldnt exist if he has glint aeg at the first place. What else?

I’ll give you one. Baby blizz. Like it was already mentioned above. So what else? Did you do ur research about meph “giving 100% damage reduction? “ u better do it in evg or crypt. With no gears at all and use meph AA lets see if u can last “6s”

Do i need to go on or

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Do i need to go on or
    ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    U guys know how to turn a thread into a toxic gump and also at the same time advice people otherwise.

People like you are getting the thread closed.
    Just type what you feel about the weapon being nerfed and don't curse outright here to incur more toxicity.

The people who cuss/star words on here should be banned asap so that more people don't do this and result in more thread closes.
    Do i need to go on or
    or what? was just enjoying this sweet tea *shrugs*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

or what? was just enjoying this sweet tea *shrugs*
    Uh sorry bro the post meant to tag was of kystone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

y does it even matter if this weapon is for pve not pvp instead u should be thankful it helps the team clear faster. Unless the person who made this thread is a war that cant afford to get one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

the glinstone aegis is an obviously broken weapon, even being a lvl 46 weapon, to survive the high waves in evg it is totally necessary, even with bad equipment, having this weapon is not necessary a great equipment. what is the logic of a 46 weapon killing 1 mob 76 in 1 sec? This creates more imbalance either due to the gold it produces or to events such as the temple. Not to mention its increasingly inflated price due to very few left in the game, and the developers commenting on the forum that it will not be nerfed, give a clear signal that it will also be increasingly useful on new maps. I think it should be fixed or it should come in the new locks so more people can access it, if that's how they want the game to work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 nerf it

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Well, how is it possible that a low-level weapon now costs 60m when it used to cost 7m.
    I think the solution is to nerf this weapon until it becomes unusable with arcane gear 76.

Another option is to put this weapon back in lockeds and raise the drop so this weapon will drop in price and will once again be accessible to all players.

Sometimes the fact that you want to enjoy a game with friends makes you angry and it turns out that it is not comfortable because you do not have a glint aegis.
    Think that making this weapon accessible will make everyone play better.
    Or finally a new weapon that completely replaces the glint aegis.
    but I see that nobody cares.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conat View Post
    Well, how is it possible that a low-level weapon now costs 60m when it used to cost 7m.
    I think the solution is to nerf this weapon until it becomes unusable with arcane gear 76.

Another option is to put this weapon back in lockeds and raise the drop so this weapon will drop in price and will once again be accessible to all players.

Sometimes the fact that you want to enjoy a game with friends makes you angry and it turns out that it is not comfortable because you do not have a glint aegis.
    Think that making this weapon accessible will make everyone play better.
    Or finally a new weapon that completely replaces the glint aegis.
    but I see that nobody cares.
    There is a cheaper option which works perfectly fine is ebon bro i mean glint is really usefull after wave 50+ before that ebon works perfect. And i think in terms of farming wave 50 is more them enough to reset map again or take break.
    Glint is not the problem problem is its supply.
    I have my self i bought mine for like 3-4 m back in 2017-18 and never sold it . I know its hard to afford rn .
    And i dont know why people of arlor only want to play and focous on new level cap arcane wepons where they treat old wepon like only vanity items and have a mind set to treat then as non usable . Sts took its first step towards giving us more variations but we lazy prople of arlor accusing them and not accepting it . Hope fully next expension we will see more of these kind of combinations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I hope they nerf glint aegis to do 0 damage and they introduce new arcane weapons exactly like it at 81 (But balanced enough this time).

I think this is a very efficient business model and therefore will generate a significant cashflow. I support their decision to do this. Nerf it and make money $$$. Easy!

llol old lv46 mythic wep should just die already.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 06-25-2021 at 02:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    There is a cheaper option which works perfectly fine is ebon bro i mean glint is really usefull after wave 50+ before that ebon works perfect. And i think in terms of farming wave 50 is more them enough to reset map again or take break.
    Glint is not the problem problem is its supply.
    I have my self i bought mine for like 3-4 m back in 2017-18 and never sold it . I know its hard to afford rn .
    And i dont know why people of arlor only want to play and focous on new level cap arcane wepons where they treat old wepon like only vanity items and have a mind set to treat then as non usable . Sts took its first step towards giving us more variations but we lazy prople of arlor accusing them and not accepting it . Hope fully next expension we will see more of these kind of combinations.

Actually you got it the other way around on that first part. Glint is not as useful as ebon aeg past wave 50. In fact you'd last till wave 50 and beyond with only ebon aeg but with only glint aeg you won't reach wave 50 since the mechanics of the two weapons and their procs favor the ebon aeg much more in evg than the glint aeg (reflection proc and you can switch back to better stats loadout to decimate mobs and even the spiders unlike being forced to hold the glint aeg constantly which has low stats and no dmg reflect proc plus it can't wipe out the spiders anyways just wipes out mobs and damages bosses).

But with that aside, considering that rogues still have flame daggers combo to clear mobs (my friend uses it to annihilate mobs in nvg solo) and mages have the immo staff combo (albeit not used often anymore), I don't see why there is a need to badly nerf the glint aeg. And if I remember correctly, the glint aeg has already been nerfed way back. On its own, you can't damage anything near level cap. And no it isn't a game changer either in gates since I have only used the two dozers plus the ebon aeg and got to wave 78 but I tried substituting the glint aeg instead of the ebon aeg and got to wave 40 something only. I'd say it just comes down to personal preference really but it doesn't break the game, especially considering the aforementioned case in vardan gates. Yeah it's nice to have but even if you can't afford it or don't have it, you're not at a loss anyways against tanks who have them. This is coming straight from experience by the way...