Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Nerfing glint aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    so the job of the two classes is no longer needed especially the mage for clearing mobs, the warior can kill the mobs quickly because of glint aegis, he can kill the boss solo using the ultimate w/ stack proc, so there is no need for two more class should remove the rogue and mage in the create character and just warior only hopefully.
    all right, if the source of the warriors' damage is removed, do you think the mage or rogue will be able to kill the many mobs quickly and once you hit the high wave mobs it will be taunted and starting to hit you, do you think you can survive?and after nerfing that weap asking devs to improve mages and rogues for that issue.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

No one is asking about improvements for their own class instead bashing other class why dont ask to improve old wepon procs of your classes .
    And i think in 76 levels wars only shine in pve after level 71 was released .
    I had glint since i was level 46 never sold it and using it since then . And now i can say this wepon showing what it can do but after new gear procs.
    It used to be a decent wepon in past seasons not op at all i mean it was good for alost all maps to keep agro and do some damage back then.
    Now it only deal massive damage because of doz wepons not because its op in it self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midas View Post
    all right, if the source of the warriors' damage is removed, do you think the mage or rogue will be able to kill the many mobs quickly and once you hit the high wave mobs it will be taunted and starting to hit you, do you think you can survive?and after nerfing that weap asking devs to improve mages and rogues for that issue.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Yes if warior can tank, taunt and heal support the health of two class, the only reason why mage cannot kill the mobs easily is their defense is too weak, this is now what happening to this game by class.
    Warior is equal to rogue and mage on damage dealth but rogue and mage not equal on defense to warior
    Sory for my bad english.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Also wanna point out temple event is around the corner, and this lvl 46 mythic weapon is a straight hack. I dont know why devs keep this outdated weapon alive in favor for warriors, but for the balance between classes this thing is a joke. Can we get at least a response on this from a dev so we know what to expect?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Also wanna point out temple event is around the corner, and this lvl 46 mythic weapon is a straight hack. I dont know why devs keep this outdated weapon alive in favor for warriors, but for the balance between classes this thing is a joke. Can we get at least a response on this from a dev so we know what to expect?
    I can add to this that sts secretly nerfed (in last month) 2 old rogue's weapons and didnt even tell anything about that lol Those weapons weren't even op as glint aegis
    Last edited by sanya; 07-04-2021 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanya View Post
    I can add to this that sts secretly nerfed (in last month) 2 old rogue's weapons and didnt even tell anything about that lol Those weapons weren't even op as glint aegis
    Didnt know that, wich weapons your talking about?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Didnt know that, wich weapons your talking about?
    immo/flame daggs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    so the job of the two classes is no longer needed especially the mage for clearing mobs, the warior can kill the mobs quickly because of glint aegis, he can kill the boss solo using the ultimate w/ stack proc, so there is no need for two more class should remove the rogue and mage in the create character and just warior only hopefully.
    basically what you said is. "Oh no Glint Aegis deals a lot of damage more than it should be, Devs should nerf it!" right?
    But, what you are trying to say is "Oh no, Warrior is dealing a lot of damage more than it should be, Devs please nerf every single weapon of Warrior they shouldn't deal damage this much! Make them do nothing but tank"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

It's a weapon that gained use after some people experimented with stacking procs.
    They wont nerf it.
    Maybe you can experiment with Ur class weapons and get a op combo.
    Or if you feel war is too op ,do what the rest of them did,make a war and buy a glint.
    Not too hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    It's a weapon that gained use after some people experimented with stacking procs.
    They wont nerf it.
    Maybe you can experiment with Ur class weapons and get a op combo.
    Or if you feel war is too op ,do what the rest of them did,make a war and buy a glint.
    Not too hard.
    A weapon that gained use? It's a weapon that is ridiculous overpowered. It cost more then skull axe and aegis combined. Yes a lvl 46 mythic aegis worth more then both 76 arcane weapons............................This weapon causes temple event to be a warrior event (again). I cant understand how this weapon gets ignored while lesser powerfull weapons from it bracket did got a nerf. And I do have a warrior and I do have a glint aegis that's why I made this topic cause I experienced it myself. If something is this broken I simply cant ignore it. Although many will dislike this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I guess 4 man tank is still gonna be the meta during swamp event then xD

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

A weapon that gained use? It's a weapon that is ridiculous overpowered. It cost more then skull axe and aegis combined. Yes a lvl 46 mythic aegis worth more then both 76 arcane weapons............................This weapon causes temple event to be a warrior event (again). I cant understand how this weapon gets ignored while lesser powerfull weapons from it bracket did got a nerf. And I do have a warrior and I do have a glint aegis that's why I made this topic cause I experienced it myself. If something is this broken I simply cant ignore it. Although many will dislike this.
    You're contradicting yourself.
    Yes its a weapon that gained use .
    Remember the time it was sold for 1-2m,noone complained about it then.( Before that combo existed)

Since now stacking damage and Armor burst procs with AID of the dozer weapons knowingly or unknowingly introduced by STS themselves has given the dynamic of using forgotten weapons which makes the game more worthy to spend time on.

So yes it has gained use.
    So you're complaining the price is more than dozer weapons.
    That's not set in stone.After all this game is renowned for players naming their own prices for THEIR items.so price atm here is not a factor.

But the issue of other class being less powerful combos counterparts is an issue...(compared to warrior glint aegis)
    So asking them to think about releasing such mechanic items for the other classes is a better alternative.

Why is your solution always to change how the weapon was and remains till date.
    Better give suggestions for future weapons that have such dynamic in lieu with existing or forthcoming weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

You're contradicting yourself.
    Yes its a weapon that gained use .
    Remember the time it was sold for 1-2m,noone complained about it then.( Before that combo existed)

Since now stacking damage and Armor burst procs with AID of the dozer weapons knowingly or unknowingly introduced by STS themselves has given the dynamic of using forgotten weapons which makes the game more worthy to spend time on.

So yes it has gained use.
    So you're complaining the price is more than dozer weapons.
    That's not set in stone.After all this game is renowned for players naming their own prices for THEIR items.so price atm here is not a factor.

But the issue of other class being less powerful combos counterparts is an issue...(compared to warrior glint aegis)
    So asking them to think about releasing such mechanic items for the other classes is a better alternative.

Why is your solution always to change how the weapon was and remains till date.
    Better give suggestions for future weapons that have such dynamic in lieu with existing or forthcoming weapons.
    Hello man… warr are a class which shud have highe health survivability and low damage rogues shoule be easily dead evasive ad high damage and mages should support both ..

Warr is these much damage is too broken ……

-FA

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

There are 4 arcane wepons which costs more then any new arcane wepons
    Maul
    Hooks
    Kershal
    And terror blade
    They are old arcanes and worth more then new arcanes why is that.
    I think your point with old wepon and item cost more then nee item got cleared by those prices.
    Cause they are old and dont drop too much thats why they are expensive not because they are op.
    And how many times i have yo say this glint inst op without axe and aegis .
    And it isnt as good as ebon aegis when it comes to swamp event.
    Because raptile reflective shield clean mobs faster then glint proc.
    And don’t forget buried proc also dosent works in swamp map.
    And in evg what makes those combo op is buried set proc for 2x damage.which is only available in one map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    the glinstone aegis is an obviously broken weapon, even being a lvl 46 weapon, to survive the high waves in evg it is totally necessary, even with bad equipment, having this weapon is not necessary a great equipment. what is the logic of a 46 weapon killing 1 mob 76 in 1 sec? This creates more imbalance either due to the gold it produces or to events such as the temple. Not to mention its increasingly inflated price due to very few left in the game, and the developers commenting on the forum that it will not be nerfed, give a clear signal that it will also be increasingly useful on new maps. I think it should be fixed or it should come in the new locks so more people can access it, if that's how they want the game to work.
    How many times does it need to be explained that you DO NOT need the glint aegis to survive high waves. In fact, it's more risky using it due to its stats and you can't switch back to your main gears. For example, I used the ebon aeg along with dozers and reached wave 90 in EVG. Did the same but with glint aegis and survived to wave 75. Same pet aa and hb and same other gears. The glint aegis does not reflect damage nor does it help you survive. It can't even damage bosses that much. All it is good for is clearing the mobs, no more no less. You could achieve a similar clearing power without the glint aegis, just the 2 dozers and the ebon aegis. It might not look cool nor clear extremely fast, but it does a great job without putting you at risk of dying. Plus, you deal more damage overall without the glint aegis. You could easily half both spiders immediately after clearing the mobs while with glint aegis you would do some damage but less. Simple reason is that it is only meant for large groups of mobs that aren't high damage output mobs so you won't die that easily. Take dm for example, since it is a 71 map and mobs don't continuously grow stronger the longer you are there, glint aegis combo dominates it and ebon aegis has little use in deep marsh. But EVG and Swamp Temple are different in this respect. Encryptions is right on this one, ebon aegis is superior over the glint aegis for these aforementioned maps, which just goes to show that indeed a lvl 71 weapon is actually better than a lvl 46 weapon. Glint aegis is strong, don't get me wrong, but it isn't needed for the hardest of maps we have right now...
    Last edited by Xtremez; 07-07-2021 at 06:43 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Xtremez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    How many times does it need to be explained that you DO NOT need the glint aegis to survive high waves. In fact, it's more risky using it due to its stats and you can't switch back to your main gears. For example, I used the ebon aeg along with dozers and reached wave 90 in EVG. Did the same but with glint aegis and survived to wave 75. Same pet aa and hb and same other gears. The glint aegis does not reflect damage nor does it help you survive. It can't even damage bosses that much. All it is good for is clearing the mobs, no more no less. You could achieve a similar clearing power without the glint aegis, just the 2 dozers and the ebon aegis. It might not look cool nor clear extremely fast, but it does a great job without putting you at risk of dying. Plus, you deal more damage overall without the glint aegis. You could easily half both spiders immediately after clearing the mobs while with glint aegis you would do some damage but less. Simple reason is that it is only meant for large groups of mobs that aren't high damage output mobs so you won't die that easily. Take dm for example, since it is a 71 map and mobs don't continuously grow stronger the longer you are there, glint aegis combo dominates it and ebon aegis has little use in deep marsh. But EVG and Swamp Temple are different in this respect. Encryptions is right on this one, ebon aegis is superior over the glint aegis for these aforementioned maps, which just goes to show that indeed a lvl 71 weapon is actually better than a lvl 46 weapon. Glint aegis is strong, don't get me wrong, but it isn't needed for the hardest of maps we have right now...
    I have not read everything, very long and boring and it keeps repeating everything over and over again as if repeating it makes it true. You are probably a bad war, I have used glinstone aegis and abused its bug, so I know what I mean when I say that it is essential to clean mobs quickly and it has always been included in maps like mausoleum.
    If it is a useless weapon, why are you here defending it?
    Why do the big farmers use it?
    why is it worth 60m +?
    why do people pay them at those prices?
    why when someone talks about it, a 7 page thread appears?
    Clearly not a souvenir weapon...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

I have not read everything, very long and boring and it keeps repeating everything over and over again as if repeating it makes it true. You are probably a bad war, I have used glinstone aegis and abused its bug, so I know what I mean when I say that it is essential to clean mobs quickly and it has always been included in maps like mausoleum.
    If it is a useless weapon, why are you here defending it?
    Why do the big farmers use it?
    why is it worth 60m +?
    why do people pay them at those prices?
    why when someone talks about it, a 7 page thread appears?
    Clearly not a souvenir weapon...
    So you base all you theory on the price of it.
    That negates previously all the points u made even if valid.

Why does one buy a" just for look" item for 1 billion gold?

And just because you say it's a bug and you abused it dosent make it a bug or you guilty for abusing.

It has had same procs since when it was released.
    Noone complained when it was flooding the market and cheap.

Next let me tell you that glow as is op and it's a bug,and just post a thread and make it 7 pages long...
    So ?
    That makes a valid point and a valuable discussion?

And this is a long post and must have bored you,but if you don't want counter statements and arguments to what you have said,then a forum is not the place for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

I want you to compare. Go into maus 6 and get the orb major damage debuff effect on you and proc your ebon aegis see how fast that kills mobs then do the same thing with glint aegis and your procs and see how fast that kills mobs. You can try elite maus so its the same group of enemies.

I am glad most players in this game don't test weapons to their full extent; else we would see a lot of nerf threads. Psst there are some op weapons out there that may not boost damage but they sure do something very op.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 07-08-2021 at 12:48 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I want you to compare. Go into maus 6 and get the orb major damage debuff effect on you and proc your ebon aegis see how fast that kills mobs then do the same thing with glint aegis and your procs and see how fast that kills mobs. You can try elite maus so its the same group of enemies.

I am glad most players in this game don't test weapons to their full extent; else we would see a lot of nerf threads. Psst there are some op weapons out there that may not boost damage but they sure do something very op.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I did that but only using ebon aegis once and glint aegis once . I didnt used doz wepons proc before them and what i can say is ebon is so much superior then glint as a individual wepon if you dont use doz wepons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

So you base all you theory on the price of it.
    That negates previously all the points u made even if valid.

Why does one buy a" just for look" item for 1 billion gold?

And just because you say it's a bug and you abused it dosent make it a bug or you guilty for abusing.

It has had same procs since when it was released.
    Noone complained when it was flooding the market and cheap.

Next let me tell you that glow as is op and it's a bug,and just post a thread and make it 7 pages long...
    So ?
    That makes a valid point and a valuable discussion?

And this is a long post and must have bored you,but if you don't want counter statements and arguments to what you have said,then a forum is not the place for you.
    You should have read the other comments I made, so I don't have to repeat the reasons why this weapon should be repaired. on the other hand, that weapon was launched years ago because someone is going to complain about it? now we are at lvl 76 using 1 lvl 46 weapon to kill 1 mob 76, for much less they have fixed other weapons. As I also said before, if they want the game to work that way, perfect, they should put it in some of its different variants: gold, token, platinum or locked, so that the rest of the players can access it. and you bought 1 weapon out of millions to "look at" supposedly and complain because someone wants to give their proc a nerf? does that make any sense to you?