Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerfing glint aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Default Nerfing glint aegis

Yes another topic regarding the glint aegis. It's a lvl 46 mythic weapon wich is op in endgame. Now that temple event is around the corner, and mephisto is looked into, I like to ask to take another look at glint aegis. Similair low level items have been nerfed since they made to much impact ingame. Therefor I'm wondering why there weren't any changes to glint aegis.
    I made this topic to return balance to the game. This lvl 46 items shouldn't be this important in endgame. It costs 40m+ nowadays, wich is more then any 76 arcane weapon.

Hope devs will look into this and not making exceptions for this low lvl op warrior item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Im leave this here. Devs made their decision which is no. You keep posting, why not nerf rogue?
    Haha mate, you should know ebon aegis is dominant vs glint in temple.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?526339
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425473
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?483879

Last edited by Encryptions; 06-22-2021 at 04:08 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Can a glint aegis kill u in pvp? Or are you complaining about the pve part. nerfing items so you can manipulate the price down. What difference would it make? Glint aegis is useless without the proc of skull axe and aeg. Jeeez is this nerfing season? And its the same exact dude wanting to nerf the glint aegis and what difference would it make if they nerf glint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Luckycharmx; 06-22-2021 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

When people say rogue sucks in pve, I say otherwise. Just have to know how to use each class and make it do what you want it to do.
    (My awakes are like 10% dex overall with diamond jewels and armor awakes). Not even op stats on my rogue when I made this video.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Im leave this here. Devs made their decision which is no. You keep posting, why not nerf rogue?
    Haha mate, you should know ebon aegis is dominant vs glint in temple.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?526339
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425473
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?483879

I wish u didn't tell him about the eb aegis or else he’s gonna start making a new thread about nerfing it too

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Yes another topic regarding the glint aegis. It's a lvl 46 mythic weapon wich is op in endgame. Now that temple event is around the corner, and mephisto is looked into, I like to ask to take another look at glint aegis. Similair low level items have been nerfed since they made to much impact ingame. Therefor I'm wondering why there weren't any changes to glint aegis.
    I made this topic to return balance to the game. This lvl 46 items shouldn't be this important in endgame. It costs 40m+ nowadays, wich is more then any 76 arcane weapon.

Hope devs will look into this and not making exceptions for this low lvl op warrior item.
    I think Mephisto is a pet that affects all classes while you been targeting classes other than what you play after looking at all your other threads of similar if not the exact same issue.
    About that second statement of yours of lower level weapons shouldn't be important...
    If you say only endgame items should be of significance ,what would poor players like myself buy when I don't have gold for the new ones .
    So Ur idea is when during the next expansion ,they should nerf all the duggar,dozer and skratch weapons because they are no longer important?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The reactions of you guys says enough. If glint aegis wasnt a thing you wouldnt be so offensive. It's a lvl 46 mythic item wich cost more then lvl 76 arc items. This item shouldn't be this strong in endgame therefor I'm asking devs to look into it again. Also many similair low lvl items did got a nerf for the same reason. I'm not here to divide classes, so telling stuff like nerf rogue doesn't make sense. I have a warrior and I noticed this thing is op while it shouldn't. Also bringing up ebon aegis lvl 71 arcane is kinda funny since it's a lvl 71 arc item. Not a level 46 mythic item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    I think Mephisto is a pet that affects all classes while you been targeting classes other than what you play after looking at all your other threads of similar if not the exact same issue.
    About that second statement of yours of lower level weapons shouldn't be important...
    If you say only endgame items should be of significance ,what would poor players like myself buy when I don't have gold for the new ones .
    So Ur idea is when during the next expansion ,they should nerf all the duggar,dozer and skratch weapons because they are no longer important?
    Not lower weapons, we talking about a lvl 46 mythic weapon, not an arcane weapon of lvl 71 or above. And that you state your 'poor' doesn't make sense. If u cant buy 76 arc weapon then u defenitly cant buy the lvl 46 mythic aegis. The aegis is actually the only item left from its bracket that makes so much impact in endgame. We seen many nerfs on similair items, so that's why I brought this up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

The reactions of you guys says enough. If glint aegis wasnt a thing you wouldnt be so offensive. It's a lvl 46 mythic item wich cost more then lvl 76 arc items. This item shouldn't be this strong in endgame therefor I'm asking devs to look into it again. Also many similair low lvl items did got a nerf for the same reason. I'm not here to divide classes, so telling stuff like nerf rogue doesn't make sense. I have a warrior and I noticed this thing is op while it shouldn't. Also bringing up ebon aegis lvl 71 arcane is kinda funny since it's a lvl 71 arc item. Not a level 46 mythic item.
    Do u have glint aeg? Have you use it before? If you have glint aegis use it in evg without switching weapons. Lets see how far u can go war users like me uses it for combo, like literally had to proc 2 or 3 weaps before i even use glint. Without those procs glint aeg is useless. And if you have glint aegis at the first place, this thread wouldn’t exist so what else?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Encrypt is right about ebon aegis > glint aegis for temple.
    Great off topic info, ebon aegis is a lvl 71 arcane weapon.. I'm discussing a lvl 46 mythic weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Do you realise the price of terror blade went down since u didn't need it's proc that extensively nowadays in the gold farming maps..

If by chance the next expansion farming zones need the pull proc for the ease of clearing...don't you think it will raise in price..

That's why the price of a weapon increases or decreases...who knows maybe a new already existing low cost proc weapon of legendary or mythic rarity might raise in price..

Just so it's wanted by many and the demand is up so is the price ,you feel the need to destroy,nerf,kill that equipment?

Lb vanities are rare with high demand so price raised ten fold ..does that mean STS has to make them uglier by tweaking their appearance to make way for the new vanities which are ...new?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Do you realise the price of terror blade went down since u didn't need it's proc that extensively nowadays in the gold farming maps..

If by chance the next expansion farming zones need the pull proc for the ease of clearing...don't you think it will raise in price..

That's why the price of a weapon increases or decreases...who knows maybe a new already existing low cost proc weapon of legendary or mythic rarity might raise in price..

Just so it's wanted by many and the demand is up so is the price ,you feel the need to destroy,nerf,kill that equipment?

Lb vanities are rare with high demand so price raised ten fold ..does that mean STS has to make them uglier by tweaking their appearance to make way for the new vanities which are ...new?
    Well said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Do u have glint aeg? Have you use it before? If you have glint aegis use it in evg without switching weapons. Lets see how far u can go war users like me uses it for combo, like literally had to proc 2 or 3 weaps before i even use glint. Without those procs glint aeg is useless. And if you have glint aegis at the first place, this thread wouldn’t exist so what else?

Why you make these weird scenarios? Why would I use a glint aegis without it's full potential? You think people would complain about (for example) mephisto if pet slots weren't introduced? It's about the combinations you can make nowadays. And imo these combinations shouldn't involve low level mythic items wich make so much difference in endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    No need to be salty, it was just reaction to your "temple is around corner". You don't need glint aegis to secure top10 spot if you know what to do. Have a nice day
    I'm not salty at all, I'm here for a discussion regarding glint aegis. My apology if I made u think different.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Why you make these weird scenarios? Why would I use a glint aegis without it's full potential? You think people would complain about (for example) mephisto if pet slots weren't introduced? It's about the combinations you can make nowadays. And imo these combinations shouldn't involve low level mythic items wich make so much difference in endgame.
    So you’re point is what? Players shouldnt be using low level weapons? Because “its a low level weap” and its a mythic weapon aswell? Its all about strategy and utilizing its proc, what was the slot bars on the corner of the screen for? Was it for display? Whats next? for pve jesus christ just say u dont have glint aegis and wanna get 1 so bad but because prices went up and instead of farming to obtain 1 you are here complaining about it, making excuses and wanting to nerf it. Entitled much? Sesh just another hypocrite. Im done so much toxicity in here about nerfing stuff.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luckycharmx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

The issue with this game is that we are forced to use max level weapons at all times for max effort. We should be able to choose many play styles not just 1, what I mean is all low level weapons should be buffed for a diverse game play.
    Many other games I play allow us to use low level weapons in end game. More strategy is what makes maps fun.
    Procs of old weapons should also be changed. 2000 damage absorb proc on weapons, its useless.
    Charming enemies is very powerful but the weapons that charm only charm 1 at a time and they are hard to proc.
    Dragon weapons, mage could do a proc that does massive aoe damage. Dragon sword can just get a huge damage buff. Dragon dags can have a different proc possibly I never really tested them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 06-22-2021 at 05:19 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    The issue with this game is that we are forced to use max level weapons at all times for max effort. We should be able to choose many play styles not just 1, what I mean is all low level weapons should be buffed for a diverse game play.
    Many other games I play allow us to use low level weapons in end game. More strategy is what makes maps fun.
    Procs of old weapons should also be changed. 2000 damage absorb proc on weapons, its useless.
    Charming enemies is very powerful but the weapons that charm only charm 1 at a time and they are hard to proc.
    Dragon weapons, mage could do a proc that does massive aoe damage. Dragon sword can just get a huge damage buff. Dragon dags can have a different proc possibly I never really tested them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    There is no need to buff these items, since they got nerfed for a reason. I'm addressing glint aegis for the same reason. I'm not discussing items that are arcane rarity and that have a lvl gap of 10 compared to endgame. I'm discussing a lvl 46 mythic item with a lvl gap of 30.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    So you’re point is what? Players shouldnt be using low level weapons? Because “its a low level weap” and its a mythic weapon aswell? Its all about strategy and utilizing its proc, what was the slot bars on the corner of the screen for? Was it for display? Whats next? for pve jesus christ just say u dont have glint aegis and wanna get 1 so bad but because prices went up and instead of farming to obtain 1 you are here complaining about it, making excuses and wanting to nerf it. Entitled much? Sesh just another hypocrite. Im done so much toxicity in here about nerfing stuff.

Can you point out were the toxic part is? Cause I cant see it on my behalf. And I own 2x glint aegis so I'm aware of what I talk about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Can you point out were the toxic part is? Cause I cant see it on my behalf. And I own 2x glint aegis so I'm aware of what I talk about.
    Why do you want glint aegis to be nerfed? Because of its price? Because of its rarity? Because of its level?

If your reason is anyone of the reason mentioned above, you're being biased....

Warrior's job is to clear waves, and if they can't do that effectively, then what's the point of them?

People start with cheaper arcane weapons, and keep building their charachter for efficiency, and glint aegis is just one of the step for warriors along the way....

For example:

A warrior starts with Skull Aegis, then he saves up and buy Skull Axe for better clears

Now he saves up and buy ebon aegis for even better clears...

And then he buys glint aegis to maximize his efficiency... Is that wrong?

If you want glint aegis nerfed, then what would a warrior buy to make his clear better? AL is a progressive game where people keep trying to maximize their strategies.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I love the reaction of the glint aegis defenders when people keep asking for a nerf, they act like they've been caught stealing from the cookie jar and make a list worth of excuses. lmaoooo

When people get so defensive over an item that's obviously broken is a sign that the weapon does need a nerf and they're desperately trying to hide the issue.

Kinda funny how rogues & mages got many weapons nerfed but a low level mythic tier warrior weapon remains untouched lol.

#NerfGlintAegis
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 06-22-2021 at 05:42 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post: