Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Nerfing glint aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    I want you to compare. Go into maus 6 and get the orb major damage debuff effect on you and proc your ebon aegis see how fast that kills mobs then do the same thing with glint aegis and your procs and see how fast that kills mobs. You can try elite maus so its the same group of enemies.

I am glad most players in this game don't test weapons to their full extent; else we would see a lot of nerf threads. Psst there are some op weapons out there that may not boost damage but they sure do something very op.
    Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I did not mean that, but that over the years it continued to be used to kill many mobs, quickly, as in a mausoleum, despite being a low level weapon, its proc continued to kill mobs above its level even now supported by new weapons. on the other hand, the ebon is a 71 weapon and if you read its proc it has a reflex limit, which decreases as the mobs are of higher level. with which it is probable that the mobs of the following expansion are practically immune to its reflection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think the glin aegis is fine as well because a low-level item that still works well and is a collection that still serves to make it look like the other useless weapons for this well.

Enviado desde mi Pixel 2 XL mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

It's not rocket science.. I just sold my glint aegis for 90m (nothing fishy about that huh..). I bet it suddenly gone up in price since this game has many collectors and this glint aegis is the most collectable item...and it has nothing to do with being broken and the temple event xDxD. I see many people defending it, but the more you defend it, the more you admit its broken to a point were it changes the game completely.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

And if Cinco or any other dev have time to test this, and tell there is nothing wrong with this weapon, and it doesn't break the balance completely (wich they worked hard on to achieve), I will drop this subject and move on. I also want to thank everyone that participated in this discussion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    It's not rocket science.. I just sold my glint aegis for 90m (nothing fishy about that huh..). I bet it suddenly gone up in price since this game has many collectors and this glint aegis is the most collectable item...and it has nothing to do with being broken and the temple event xDxD. I see many people defending it, but the more you defend it, the more you admit its broken to a point were it changes the game completely.
    Here starts the price manipulation no one even asked about hm u sold glint sayin some random stuff … sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Here starts the price manipulation no one even asked about hm u sold glint sayin some random stuff … sad
    Price manipulation how? Facts are manipulation?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Well for temple event glint aegis is useless after wave 50 so ye must be very op huh? -Atoned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats cool bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Repent View Post
    Well for temple event glint aegis is useless after wave 50 so ye must be very op huh? -Atoned
    Y it useless ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

not useless but it isn't needed for top lb for war
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

not useless but it isn't needed for top lb for war
    So first it's useless and now it's not useless.. sounds like u trying very hard to hide something.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

So first it's useless and now it's not useless.. sounds like u trying very hard to hide something.
    Sounds like you want to start some drama bud. You keep this thread alive and keep complaining and nothing is being done. You know why? Bc it doesn’t matter this topic has been shut down already if your a war then buy a glint aegis if your not a war then stop complaining and start running the event. Like I said glint doesn’t do much after wave 50 imo but it is not utterly useless switching to it at a higher round you are more likely to be one shotted but ofc you would know that if you ran the event. You have 2 options keep crying on forums about something that won’t be changed or grow some balls and accept that not everything will go your way grow tf up. - Atoned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

I want to start drama? Your the one breaking the TOS with your rude behaviour and language. I'm here to discuss an item, but yet you feel personally attacked.. how come? And the rest il just ignore, your words speak for themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Sounds like you want to start some drama bud. You keep this thread alive and keep complaining and nothing is being done. You know why? Bc it doesn’t matter this topic has been shut down already if your a war then buy a glint aegis if your not a war then stop complaining and start running the event. Like I said glint doesn’t do much after wave 50 imo but it is not utterly useless switching to it at a higher round you are more likely to be one shotted but ofc you would know that if you ran the event. You have 2 options keep crying on forums about something that won’t be changed or grow some balls and accept that not everything will go your way grow tf up. - Atoned
    The same believed the lb runner of planar arena who abused the bugs there for their classifications by sessions, they said that there was no bug, stop crying, that the devs had already checked it and nothing would change. As you can see now the map seems more balanced for everyone, as it should be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

people are still crying on this thread, this is so stupid since the same people who wants this aegis to be nerfed to the ground are the same people who gets carried by it in evg.
    Without glintstone aegis + dozer axe + dozer aegis, warrior will not be able to clear all mobs in evg for you and you will end ur round after wave 20.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I want to start drama? Your the one breaking the TOS with your rude behaviour and language. I'm here to discuss an item, but yet you feel personally attacked.. how come? And the rest il just ignore, your words speak for themselves.
    Also, you made FOUR threads about glintstone aegis and how much you want it to be nerfed, so don't tell anyone here anything about breaking the TOS since whats you are doing is basically spamming with the same thread over and over and over again.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?526339
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425473
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?483879
    get yourself something to do, it looks like nerfing this weapon is the main goal in your life jesus bro

18. The Following User Says Thank You to trueido For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    Also, you made FOUR threads about glintstone aegis and how much you want it to be nerfed, so don't tell anyone here anything about breaking the TOS since whats you are doing is basically spamming with the same thread over and over and over again.
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?526339
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?425473
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?483879
    get yourself something to do, it looks like nerfing this weapon is the main goal in your life jesus bro
    Fr dude and you aren't even a war man stop creating these threads. And glint aegis is not worth 90m idk why you need to lie to others bud please go touch some grass outside and stop creating these useless threads.
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

Can this thread finally be closed please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

thread closed

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cry less plz