Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerfing glint aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I dont have problems with glint aegis at all as it depends on other procs before its full potential can be utilized, Skull Dozer Axe and Terror Blade however, STS might wanna take a look at that 100% proc "chance" in 1 skill/charged attack
    Last edited by Aldous; 06-22-2021 at 05:54 AM.
    amare et sapere vix deo conceditur

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Why do you want glint aegis to be nerfed? Because of its price? Because of its rarity? Because of its level?

If your reason is anyone of the reason mentioned above, you're being biased....

Warrior's job is to clear waves, and if they can't do that effectively, then what's the point of them?

People start with cheaper arcane weapons, and keep building their charachter for efficiency, and glint aegis is just one of the step for warriors along the way....

For example:

A warrior starts with Skull Aegis, then he saves up and buy Skull Axe for better clears

Now he saves up and buy ebon aegis for even better clears...

And then he buys glint aegis to maximize his efficiency... Is that wrong?

If you want glint aegis nerfed, then what would a warrior buy to make his clear better? AL is a progressive game where people keep trying to maximize their strategies.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Because it's broken for a lvl 46 mythic.. I'm I biased now (not sure what this means). And you said it correctly, people start with 'cheap' arcanes assuming u mean lvl 76 weapons, and work towards a lvl 46 mythic item.. come on you dont think this is odd?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    I dont have problems with glint aegis at all as it depends on other procs before its full potential can be utilized, Skull Dozer Axe and Terror Blade however, STS might wanna take a look at that 100% proc "chance" in 1 skill/charged attack
    Sir, dont touch TB, its not 100% proc (try it against 1-2 mobs....), also vortex has some cd (new vortex doesnt spawn while previous still works), TB just have very big radius of charged attack and damages 7 enemies (or more), its why so often proc in pve, anyways, its not imbalanced weapon, it doesnt kill everything around, just simple pull + some damage from vortex (which doesnt even scales on warrior's dmg, that damage is nothing compared to new arcanes), I'd like to have similar weapon on rogue, because traps (as pulling skill) totally broken, outdated and useless (sometimes not pulling even with glint set, because devs lazy to repair it)
    I would agree with nerfing price of TB lol, 50m+ for secondary weapon too much imo, some warriors dont even need to use it and doing great without tb
    Last edited by -Rogue-; 06-22-2021 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Because it's broken for a lvl 46 mythic.. I'm I biased now (not sure what this means). And you said it correctly, people start with 'cheap' arcanes assuming u mean lvl 76 weapons, and work towards a lvl 46 mythic item.. come on you dont think this is odd?
    They work towards the more expensive items...

Let's give you a good clear example with gold loot....

Desire... Greed... Avarice....

As the amount of gold loot the set gives increases, the level decreases...but still people work towards these lower level items... They do this because Avarice provides the bonus they want...

Similarly, people work towards glint aegis although its low level, to get the proc they want..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Rogue- View Post
    Sir, dont touch TB, its not 100% proc (try it against 1-2 mobs....), also vortex has some cd (new vortex doesnt spawn while previous still works), TB just have very big radius of charged attack and damages 7 enemies (or more), its why so often proc in pve, anyways, its not imbalanced weapon, it doesnt kill everything around, just simple pull + some damage from vortex (which doesnt even scales on warrior's dmg, that damage is nothing compared to new arcanes), I'd like to have similar weapon on rogue, because traps (as pulling skill) totally broken, outdated and useless (sometimes not pulling even with glint set, because devs lazy to repair it)
    I would agree with nerfing price of TB lol, 50m+ for secondary weapon too much imo, some warriors dont even need to use it and doing great without tb
    If the price is a problem you know you can go to chancel of light and try to loot it from the npc chest. costs 40 crate keys or 40 plat to open if I remember right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

They work towards the more expensive items...

Let's give you a good clear example with gold loot....

Desire... Greed... Avarice....

As the amount of gold loot the set gives increases, the level decreases...but still people work towards these lower level items... They do this because Avarice provides the bonus they want...

Similarly, people work towards glint aegis although its low level, to get the proc they want..

Theres no need to come with an example about goldloot. I dont get how this fits in this discussion. The goldloot sets are made for a way different purpose then weapons. Weapons are made for gameplay, while goldloot sets are made to gather gold after. Also these goldloot sets are unique and there no endgame counterparts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Theres no need to come with an example about goldloot. I dont get how this fits in this discussion. The goldloot sets are made for a way different purpose then weapons. Weapons are made for gameplay, while goldloot sets are made to gather gold after. Also these goldloot sets are unique and there no endgame counterparts.
    The point of me mentioning these gold loot items was to prove level of the items don't matter as long as they have good procs..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Lol. You tried to burst these warriors' bubble and now they're mad at you.
    -1 to the nerf but it's always hilarious to see triggered tanks 🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    I love the reaction of the glint aegis defenders when people keep asking for a nerf, they act like they've been caught stealing from the cookie jar and make a list worth of excuses. lmaoooo

When people get so defensive over an item that's obviously broken is a sign that the weapon does need a nerf and they're desperately trying to hide the issue.

Kinda funny how rogues & mages got many weapons nerfed but a low level mythic tier warrior weapon remains untouched lol.

#NerfGlintAegis
    Lmfao ain't that the truth. Someone says something about one of these weapons and the triggered tanks treat it like it was an insult against their living lol. I mean, calm down people. It's just an opinion ��

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xerofith For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Not lower weapons, we talking about a lvl 46 mythic weapon, not an arcane weapon of lvl 71 or above. And that you state your 'poor' doesn't make sense. If u cant buy 76 arc weapon then u defenitly cant buy the lvl 46 mythic aegis. The aegis is actually the only item left from its bracket that makes so much impact in endgame. We seen many nerfs on similair items, so that's why I brought this up.
    Glintstone Aegis itself isn't that op, what makes it op is those Damage Multipliers, especially Dozer Axe. without those then what's your Glintstone Aegis?

So technically it's not op. It's the other weapons and armors makes it op, if you want to nerf it you literally have to change the entirety of Glintstone Aegis. changing it's proc and how you should proc.
    Last edited by Greazemk; 06-22-2021 at 10:09 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Well, I’m gonna have to agree with encryptions on this one glint aegis adds a different style to your gameplay and allows you to play a little different and it would be nice if there were other weapons that could have beneficial procs for all classes and I am pretty annoyed that mage and rogue items were nerfed to the point that they aren’t usabale at endgame. But I don’t think glint needs a nerf, if anything some older weapons need a buff so that they can be used again and it would be interesting to see new styles of gameplay if that were to happen. - Atoned

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The point of me mentioning these gold loot items was to prove level of the items don't matter as long as they have good procs..

In sorry but these gold loot items dont have procs..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

In sorry but these gold loot items dont have procs..
    They have gold loot...

Again, the level of items doesn't, and should not matter...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default Nerfing glint aegis

Can you point out were the toxic part is? Cause I cant see it on my behalf. And I own 2x glint aegis so I'm aware of what I talk about.
    Toxic? This thread And by the way im allergic to bull****.
    2 glint aeg and complain about why the prices went up? like i said. Another lying hypocrite. Just because you cant get a hold of one and here you are making baseless and BS remarks towards nerfing it. You wanna have it. Go farm or buy plat and sell stuff for gold. This is like your 4th thread about nerfing the glint entitled princess. So what else? What BS do u have left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Luckycharmx; 06-22-2021 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xerofith View Post
    Tanks will put down their life before anything happens to their precious glint aegis smh. I bet you panicked and wet your pants when sts accidentally nerfed it a while back too
    Not to the point on putting our lives on it. Its more about people complaining about stuff that they didnt have and since they cant get one they’re crying here and trying to get it nerfed. They could’ve farm for days, weeks or months. This thread wouldnt exist if he has glint aeg at the first place. What else?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Not to the point on putting our lives on it. Its more about people complaining about stuff that they didnt have and since they cant get one they’re crying here and trying to get it nerfed. They could’ve farm for days, weeks or months. This thread wouldnt exist if he has glint aeg at the first place. What else?

Yes cause a rogue can use glint aegis right? Stop talking out of your *** and take a break

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Yes cause a rogue can use glint aegis right? Stop talking out of your *** and take a break
    Bruh what are you talking about? So by nerfing glint what difference would it make? Explain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Or maybe ther is a reason to make game. i don't know, more various? Instead off just selling the old one eq on the next lvl cap? Imo there is nothing to change in glin aegis. If u will say buff the rest- agree with that.
    100% vodka guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
    Bruh what are you talking about? So by nerfing glint what difference would it make? Explain

0 difference, as marroos implied it’s not even needed. Why not nerf? It’s outdated

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    0 difference, as marroos implied it’s not even needed. Why not nerf? It’s outdated
    Its been nerfed already. The thing barely procs with skull axe and age proc but anyways. Imma take a breAk

Last edited by Luckycharmx; 06-22-2021 at 01:02 PM.