Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nerfing glint aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    I hope they nerf glint aegis to do 0 damage and they introduce new arcane weapons exactly like it at 81 (But balanced enough this time).

I think this is a very efficient business model and therefore will generate a significant cashflow. I support their decision to do this. Nerf it and make money $$$. Easy!

llol old lv46 mythic wep should just die already.
    you're literally asking for the devs to delete the item itself.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It would be much better then nerfing it to re release al the old mythic with new level slightly different look and same proc . A level 76-81 new mythic event items . That would be great to have and will open more options in combo for all classes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Ty everyone for sharing your opinion. A lvl 46 mythic shouldn't be this powerful in endgame. Just like previous OP low lvl items, this one deserves a nerf aswell. Hope devs will look into this and see for themselves how ridiculous op this aegis is.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    I hope they nerf glint aegis to do 0 damage
    It would be fine at that time when jewel elixirs weren't reworked yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I don't see how nerfing Glint would do any good at all, from my point of view having old weapons still being useful up to this point in time just benefits the gameplay experience, making it a more complete and creative way of clearing content, an item shouldn't lose its value just because it's old.
    This weapon doesn't make any "big" difference to clearing the any content, just makes it somewhat faster.
    If the only reason to nerf this weapon is "this weapon is too strong", it isn't, the damage from the shield explosions isn't high at all, only after its combined with both Dozer axe/aegis procs, since thsese procs have dot the Glint shield continues to stack and explode "only when there are several enemies around you" so lots of small damage hits are dealt, if not many enemies are around you this weapon is close to useless since the damage output is not big enough.
    So this weapon is nowhere to being "too strong" or "overpowered" since it can only be efficiently used when big groups of enemies surround the character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I see that some are not understanding that this weapon limits equipment to some players.
    Going far is impossible for some and playing full games is less exciting because if one of your colleagues is missing 1 weapon to stack the proc the game is ruined.
    Considering that this weapon is increasingly scarce at this rate it will end up costing 100m, a ridiculous price

At this rate, enjoying a good game with friends to relieve stress will be almost impossible.

They should make a weapon that completely replaces the glint aegis or put it in lockeds to make it accessible again

7. The Following User Says Thank You to conat For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

In that case you are one of those who considers that glint aegis is not good, then I invite you to go to elite valley and play a game of more than 50 waves or go to the temple challenge lederboard without this weapon.
    The fact that we warriors have to do almost everything in the game makes it difficult for all warrior players to buy all the necessary weapons

have a bit of consistency and don't be stingy with the other players,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

-100 for nerf warior weapon
    +100 for buffs duggar bow and skratch gun proc chance to 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    -100 for nerf warior weapon
    +100 for buffs duggar bow and skratch gun proc chance to 100%
    Do not divert your attention colleague, it is discussed about the glint and how to improve the expectations of the game on it, contribute something more sistantial, we will be attentive to read it.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conat View Post
    Do not divert your attention colleague, it is discussed about the glint and how to improve the expectations of the game on it, contribute something more sistantial, we will be attentive to read it.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk
    Sory about that bro,
    there is no problem with glint aegis the problem is the other class user, if all classes have the same proc power as in warior, will anyone still complain about reducing the power of a weapon like this? the balance of each class is broken by reducing the power of dragonblade, immortal bow, dragon staff and balance staff, but why can't glint aegis be reduced by dev?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Sory about that bro,
    there is no problem with glint aegis the problem is the other class user, if all classes have the same proc power as in warior, will anyone still complain about reducing the power of a weapon like this? the balance of each class is broken by reducing the power of dragonblade, immortal bow, dragon staff and balance staff, but why can't glint aegis be reduced by dev?
    It is discussed about solo war, fix the weapon and we will see how far they go without it, even as a team the other classes that only play on the wall require you to have it .. this weapon has become so scarce that an exclusive group of players forces you to pay it at exaggerated prices .. release it in locked or fix it as it should be. and stop comparing it with vanitys and set gl the defenders of glinstone proc know perfectly that to go to high waves in temple or evg is essential and as it no longer appears anywhere it will become more exclusive and exaggeratedly expensive every day.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    It is discussed about solo war, fix the weapon and we will see how far they go without it, even as a team the other classes that only play on the wall require you to have it .. this weapon has become so scarce that an exclusive group of players forces you to pay it at exaggerated prices .. release it in locked or fix it as it should be. and stop comparing it with vanitys and set gl the defenders of glinstone proc know perfectly that to go to high waves in temple or evg is essential and as it no longer appears anywhere it will become more exclusive and exaggeratedly expensive every day.
    The thing is bro you need to clear yourself first what are you talking about lb runs or farm runs.
    I have glint and ebon both its not that hard at wave 50-60 without glint with only ebon i can reach up to wave 100+ if my pt is good and fast in killing 1 spider asap and if you proc right ebon clean spider health fast as compare to glint but glint do alot of damage to main boss . Glint kills mobs fast by 1-2 sec and if you are ussing right pets combo for sdr then youll have more then enough time for that. Yes when you talk about lb then glint is must have because for higher waves.
    But please tell me about a single lb which does now require op equipments.
    For timed lb most of them you requirment are high ms awakes does they come cheap ?
    And for high hp boss runs lb need op bd ed awake gears did they come cheap .
    Glint is much more cheaper then those gears.
    Caue for every lb you need to have op gears with a strategy and good pings.
    And in mh openion most player do evg for farming running wave 50-70 is enough in my openion and most of the players when it comes to farming perspective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    the one that brings the case to the proc of glint aegis is dozer axe 100% proc chance so it's easy to use quickly proc all the weapons of the warior starting with dozer axe> dozer aegis> ebon aegis> glint aegis> chasmal armor + rage ultimate, unlike the mage and rogue that is difficult to synchronize two stack damage like staff+abbys+ebon and dagger+sunken.
    I think need to nerf because of the lvl of weapon. Can any body see a rogue or a mage using low lvl weapon on evg for the damage there is no one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I want you to know that ( Class ) ask to nerf other (class ) when they can not beat them on pvp,, but on pve all classes work together to win !!

So really I do not understand the reason for this discussion?

Want to nerf warrior class on pve? Then what? Play full rouge teams or full mages team?

If u have problem with glint becouse its mythic and low level do u have problem with killing ring too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you just wanna cut a big chunk of the efficiency of wars on farming. the only job wars do is clear mobs as fast as possible without procing any thing other than glint aeg is like 150dmg to 500 dmg and its minimal ur the one not seeing the point many of em already stated facts about glint thats is real and ur just keep pushing that it has to be nerfed. xD

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

nerf is comin?

Name:  0B247A84-B727-40A1-B476-0BB80026E630.jpeg
Views: 199
Size:  251.6 KB

ohh its just awake event… lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Its already being cleared by devs many times in past that glint will not get nerf it already got once .
    And if they plan to nerf it i will happily ask them to nerf killing ring too give it same nerf as arcae ring 41.
    So it will give -1% hp after level 66

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Its already being cleared by devs many times in past that glint will not get nerf it already got once .
    And if they plan to nerf it i will happily ask them to nerf killing ring too give it same nerf as arcae ring 41.
    So it will give -1% hp after level 66

whats wrong with arcane ring 41 in your opinion? btw it was already nerfed, also its easy to craft or buy and it doesnt give anything overpowered. Also your "nerf" arcane ring "after lvl66" is pointless, nobody use it after lvl61
    Last edited by -Rogue-; 06-27-2021 at 06:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teoekeri View Post
    I want you to know that ( Class ) ask to nerf other (class ) when they can not beat them on pvp,, but on pve all classes work together to win !!

So really I do not understand the reason for this discussion?

Want to nerf warrior class on pve? Then what? Play full rouge teams or full mages team?

If u have problem with glint becouse its mythic and low level do u have problem with killing ring too?
    +1

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Rogue- View Post
    whats wrong with arcane ring 41 in your opinion? btw it was already nerfed, also its easy to craft or buy and it doesnt give anything overpowered. Also your "nerf" arcane ring "after lvl66" is pointless, nobody use it after lvl61
    Thats what m saying bud its not usefull at all after level 61 because it used to give 40 base state at level 41 after wearing it which was op back then and no ring can compare to its stat till arcane 71 ring came out if it wasent nerf .
    If you talk about nerfing glint then also consider nerfing killimg ring thats what m saying.