Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shuyal Planar Arena Leaderboard Team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation Shuyal Planar Arena Leaderboard Team

Day 3 of trying to get on shuyal planar arena leaderboards myself and I keep getting 1 17 850. I need a team of 2 rogues constant 50 ping. 1 person [ any class ] with constant 50 ping and a pc player. [all Level 76]

Ign : Sid
    Friend me or mail me if you want to be in the team.

Might be asking people for their ping and currently trying out the planar arena bug.

Last edited by WoahSid; 06-24-2021 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

U can't get a spot in planar lb without abusing the exploit that those players refuse to share

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Of course they won't they are cruel, that is why I am experimenting the bug myself LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    U can't get a spot in planar lb without abusing the exploit that those players refuse to share

You can't blame then though. They're obviously paranoid of losing their spot if someone else finds out. Honestly arena lb is dumb I'm willing to bet this "bug" is just another autoclicker with a new 2021 patch ��

P.S:- if you are a planar lb runner and you're reading this, relax it's just a joke.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Xerofith For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

True though, asked Mireguard, Alitarose and Issult and they looked really paranoid ;P

I think the round starters use auto clicker with 50 ping

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

At least I was not so desperate to beg around to get any record (unlike you). Well if you had the feeling I am paranoid I can assure you I have never been more chilled about having competition like you mate.
    1min17s woah getting there...
    Best regards ~ Mire :>

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Voorge; 06-23-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ppl keep trying for multiple seasons still can't, and here you are giving up in 3days try it more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

If this would be easy and takes 3days to learn all community would do it ;p wish u not give up

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nexior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

They work hard either way.. if you can’t get on a lb don’t worry there’s plenty more to come. That banner will come to you one day trust me from experience. Good day man

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoahSid View Post
    True though, asked Mireguard, Alitarose and Issult and they looked really paranoid ;P

Quite the accusation you're making friend... pretty sure the topic of exploits or bugs about Arena got all blown up and settled back in what 2020? or early this year?...

With the amount it has come up on forums before, if there was some kind of "cheat" it would have been exposed and people would have gotten banned by now (a perspective worth keeping in mind)

Make friends, form a team, work hard.

Some people have been working at it for years to figure out the best ways to run maps and get records... Only a fool would essentially give away all that hard work to strangers especially for free and whilst still competing.

Throwing slander at people because you've given up after a few days or months just shows a lack of perseverance and character.

Asking on forums if anyone wants to form a team to be in the competition is healthy and a good start, keep it at that rather than turning your own thread into one where you're simply throwing your toys out the pram.

Good luck with the team and future runs ^.^

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Ahh I see everyone jumping on this curious guy whilst I saw these same threads few seasons ago accusing a guy who had a good time in arena from the same people who are putting some negative comments here and (are probably on lb)

Tho it wasn’t a good idea to mention specific ign’s when there’s a whole list of ppl who would rather keep it to themselves

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Curious people don't call others paranoids for no reason.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Quite the accusation you're making friend... pretty sure the topic of exploits or bugs about Arena got all blown up and settled back in what 2020? or early this year?...

With the amount it has come up on forums before, if there was some kind of "cheat" it would have been exposed and people would have gotten banned by now (a perspective worth keeping in mind)

Make friends, form a team, work hard.

Some people have been working at it for years to figure out the best ways to run maps and get records... Only a fool would essentially give away all that hard work to strangers especially for free and whilst still competing.

Throwing slander at people because you've given up after a few days or months just shows a lack of perseverance and character.

Asking on forums if anyone wants to form a team to be in the competition is healthy and a good start, keep it at that rather than turning your own thread into one where you're simply throwing your toys out the pram.

Good luck with the team and future runs ^.^

1 <3
    While I agree that people should find new "tricks and tips" to compete in lb, however it's mathematically impossible to get those times we have in lb rn....

I know there's some exploit to dmg the boss during its invulnerable state, and obviously it wasn't meant to be this way...

I think the only reason devs aren't addressing it is due to the fact that season is about to end, and it would be too much work to do it when they didn't have enough info on it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Sts just needs to get rid of this lb tbh.... hard work? Riiiiight...this lb is a joke along with the ppl defending it..yeah I said it..hope sts gets rid of lb day before season ends haha that would be epic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    While I agree that people should find new "tricks and tips" to compete in lb, however it's mathematically impossible to get those times we have in lb rn....

I know there's some exploit to dmg the boss during its invulnerable state, and obviously it wasn't meant to be this way...

I think the only reason devs aren't addressing it is due to the fact that season is about to end, and it would be too much work to do it when they didn't have enough info on it..

Before I had ever been taken along on some of those times you see on leaderboard honestly I used to think it was ridiculous and impossible.

Ive been blessed to have spent a bit of time now with a lot of the people and names that keep coming up on the leaderboard and you really learn about how many days months and years some of them have spent figuring different bits out and mastering their craft, some of it is even knowledge that gets passed down or spread around eventually to different people.

It isn't a perfect map by all means, however, you find out quite a few maps out there in game aren't however not everything takes away from a player's gaming experience. Pretty sure its been mentioned before that they've looked over it and isn't any bugs that were in need of fixing in map... time is better spent working on expansion rather than bring up old done and dusted topics in my opinion at least

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Sts just needs to get rid of this lb tbh.... hard work? Riiiiight...this lb is a joke along with the ppl defending it..yeah I said it..hope sts gets rid of lb day before season ends haha that would be epic
    rather than trying to rally up some pitchforks and torchs kind of mob, how bout focusing on the original post ?

Finding a team for Mr Sid.

Seems might be a couple "lonewolves" out there who might know a thing or two about how to run arena? maybe there is someone out there who would like to team up with Mr Sid and get up there on the leaderboards and maybe before season even ends!

Team Work Makes The Dream Work!

Must be someone out there whos willing to give it a go with Mr Sid?!

Can even think it a request from me as well if there might be anyone willing to help Mr Sid out <3

(Ps Mr Sid... Again best of luck and I really don't appreciate random pms such as "what software do you use" ... if you must know its Mozilla Firefox for my epic AFKing experience :3... shucks whatever next my waist or foot size >.<)

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Before I had ever been taken along on some of those times you see on leaderboard honestly I used to think it was ridiculous and impossible.

Ive been blessed to have spent a bit of time now with a lot of the people and names that keep coming up on the leaderboard and you really learn about how many days months and years some of them have spent figuring different bits out and mastering their craft, some of it is even knowledge that gets passed down or spread around eventually to different people.

It isn't a perfect map by all means, however, you find out quite a few maps out there in game aren't however not everything takes away from a player's gaming experience. Pretty sure its been mentioned before that they've looked over it and isn't any bugs that were in need of fixing in map... time is better spent working on expansion rather than bring up old done and dusted topics in my opinion at least

rather than trying to rally up some pitchforks and torchs kind of mob, how bout focusing on the original post ?

Finding a team for Mr Sid.

Seems might be a couple "lonewolves" out there who might know a thing or two about how to run arena? maybe there is someone out there who would like to team up with Mr Sid and get up there on the leaderboards and maybe before season even ends!

Team Work Makes The Dream Work!

Must be someone out there whos willing to give it a go with Mr Sid?!

Can even think it a request from me as well if there might be anyone willing to help Mr Sid out <3

(Ps Mr Sid... Again best of luck and I really don't appreciate random pms such as "what software do you use" ... if you must know its Mozilla Firefox for my epic AFKing experience :3... shucks whatever next my waist or foot size >.<)

1 <3
    Not trying to rally anyone and no I dont own a pitchfork mister baron dont get super defensive bud lol....i hope sid finds a team anyone who wants to be on the lb should have a chance at least

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Naaabmage For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Not trying to rally anyone and no I dont own a pitchfork mister baron dont get super defensive bud lol....i hope sid finds a team anyone who wants to be on the lb should have a chance at least
    Glad to hear it bud ^.^ sorry just never know these days... and amazon prime day has just been recently so just making sure >.>

An I totally agree its healthy to have better competition out there! proablly find biggest problem is how distant people are with each other sometimes and I'm sure if you search hard enough and your person people don't dislike at least for whatever reason it would be easy enough to round up some people and would be seeing all sorts of times and names up there!

Something like Discord is being picked up by more players in game and I even encourage anyone without it to do so! Plus there's a few open AL community Discord servers out there where people can find others for these sorts of runs.

End of the day you always get what you put into it however just putting in the effort is enough, also need to be as productive with that effort as possible to see results

1 <3

(btw Baron is the title, name is B unless you wanna find my real name which isn't impossible to find on the internet but cant make it too easy XD we all love a challenge XD)
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Shuyal Planar Arena Leaderboard Team

Quote Originally Posted by WoahSid View Post

Quite the accusation there bud. If i recall, I wished u the best of luck but sure interpret it however u want.

~Iss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Attack something when you don't own it, then becomes legit when you leech it!

The double face was a sign, I should have gifted you a spine!

To talk on the backs was your turn in your *** will return!

Aside the fun I got addressing those sweet poems to those people..the hypocrisy is unlimited here xD at least just say I don't want tell you the trick but don't treat as stupids whole arlor....

Oh yea, I run Arena

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Attack something when you don't own it, then becomes legit when you leech it!

The double face was a sign, I should have gifted you a spine!

To talk on the backs was your turn in your *** will return!

Aside the fun I got addressing those sweet poems to those people..the hypocrisy is unlimited here xD at least just say I don't want tell you the trick but don't treat as stupids whole arlor....

Oh yea, I run Arena

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    ohh wonder who thats all directed to besides the "oh yea, I run arena" part lool

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 432
Size:  178.7 KB
    Godfather of Arlor

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post: