Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 6/23/2021 | Arcane Anglers Continues! + What's Next?

  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Moderator Remiem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,584
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    370
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,909
    Thanked in
    1,805 Posts

    Default Preview 6/23/2021 | Arcane Anglers Continues! + What's Next?

    Greetings Legends, and happy Wednesday!! As you know, the Arcane Anglers event continues for 1 more week, so best of luck catching those fancy fish and climbing the LB's! Good luck catching our front runners though. Our Top 5 are fishing machines, closing in on almost 300,000 points!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fishing-LB.jpg 
Views:	1150 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	233933

    Congrats to our current top players: Party, Ciity, Hozukreti, Yuchikari, and Awolffff. Keep it up!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swamp_temple.JPG 
Views:	1128 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	233934

    If you've checked out the updated roadmap you know that you have both the Awakenings and Swamp Temple events to look forward to next. These Arlorian classics will have a similar flavor to years before, but (in the case of the Swamp Temple) with updated rewards, including new banners for top players, a creepy, crawly Arcanite Pet reward, and more!

    What are YOU hoping to see out of these two upcoming events?

    Expansion Sneak Peek

    We know you're all psyched to see more peeks at the upcoming expansion (level 81!!). We'll be ramping up the previews closer to release, but we made some awesome progress on one of the interiors in the town hub that I just can't wait to share.

    Check it out! What do you think the purpose of this place is? We'd love to hear your best guesses.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	town-wip.jpg 
Views:	1184 
Size:	428.5 KB 
ID:	233935

    That's all for now! In the future, what kind of sneak peeks are you most excited to see? Vanities? Maps? Boss designs? Let us know in the comments!
    Last edited by Remiem; 06-23-2021 at 08:18 AM.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    835
    Thanked in
    373 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Greetings Legends, and happy Wednesday!! As you know, the Arcane Anglers event continues for 1 more week, so best of luck catching those fancy fish and climbing the LB's! Good luck catching our front runners though. Our Top 5 are fishing machines, closing in on almost 300,000 points!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fishing-LB.jpg 
Views:	1150 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	233933

    Congrats to our current top players: Party, Ciity, Hozukreti, Yuchikari, and Awolffff. Keep it up!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swamp_temple.JPG 
Views:	1128 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	233934

    If you've checked out the updated roadmap you know that you have both the Awakenings and Swamp Temple events to look forward to next. These Arlorian classics will have a similar flavor to years before, but (in the case of the Swamp Temple) with updated rewards, including new banners for top players, a creepy, crawly Arcanite Pet reward, and more!

    What are YOU hoping to see out of these two upcoming events?

    Expansion Sneak Peek

    We know you're all psyched to see more peeks at the upcoming expansion (level 81!!). We'll be ramping up the previews closer to release, but we made some awesome progress on one of the interiors in the town hub that I just can't wait to share.

    Check it out! What do you think the purpose of this place is? We'd love to hear your best guesses.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	town-wip.jpg 
Views:	1184 
Size:	428.5 KB 
ID:	233935

    That's all for now! In the future, what kind of sneak peeks are you most excited to see? Vanities? Maps? Boss designs? Let us know in the comments!
    soooo muuuchhhh grrrRRRREEEEEEEEEeennn <3 <3 <3 <3


    That sneak tho... hmmm I want to say a new house but judging by the size it seems like it could possibly be a new guild hall? :3

    Lord, please say yes!!

    that would look so OP if it was filled with hundreds of trees too !!


    A guildhall with baths at the back and that beautiful choice of colour scheme?!

    It would be a waste if this was on a house >.> ... an this would also look like the type of guildhall that would have at least 500/1k slots to be able to fill it up XD


    Thanks for the cheeky tease ^.^


    1 <3

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    1,631
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    440
    Thanked in
    228 Posts

    Default

    What new I want from:

    Awakening event

    A loot table in form of a "leaderbord" Where the most perfect awakes are showed and near it the name of the player who obtained it

    Example
    5% int 5% int 5% int Cincoislucky


    Temple event

    Addiction of Honor leaderbord

    Expansion:
    The mobs
    The game mechanics
    The bosses

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

  6. #4
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Your Imagination
    Posts
    1,218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    678
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    835
    Thanked in
    373 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post

    A loot table in form of a "leaderbord" Where the most perfect awakes are showed and near it the name of the player who obtained it

    Showing someone's name next to what they awakened for the whole game to see would also be like showing a leaderboard for the most gold a player has in-game =/

    For this, you'd be better off making a thread or asking people in game if they would be willing to show you whats the best awakening they managed to get so if people choose to share with you, then no one is forced to have their privacy invaded by people whom they would rather not.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Senior Member Deathlyreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    808
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    205
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    106
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Greetings Legends, and happy Wednesday!! As you know, the Arcane Anglers event continues for 1 more week, so best of luck catching those fancy fish and climbing the LB's! Good luck catching our front runners though. Our Top 5 are fishing machines, closing in on almost 300,000 points!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fishing-LB.jpg 
Views:	1150 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	233933

    Congrats to our current top players: Party, Ciity, Hozukreti, Yuchikari, and Awolffff. Keep it up!


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swamp_temple.JPG 
Views:	1128 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	233934

    If you've checked out the updated roadmap you know that you have both the Awakenings and Swamp Temple events to look forward to next. These Arlorian classics will have a similar flavor to years before, but (in the case of the Swamp Temple) with updated rewards, including new banners for top players, a creepy, crawly Arcanite Pet reward, and more!

    What are YOU hoping to see out of these two upcoming events?

    Expansion Sneak Peek

    We know you're all psyched to see more peeks at the upcoming expansion (level 81!!). We'll be ramping up the previews closer to release, but we made some awesome progress on one of the interiors in the town hub that I just can't wait to share.

    Check it out! What do you think the purpose of this place is? We'd love to hear your best guesses.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	town-wip.jpg 
Views:	1184 
Size:	428.5 KB 
ID:	233935

    That's all for now! In the future, what kind of sneak peeks are you most excited to see? Vanities? Maps? Boss designs? Let us know in the comments!
    Will there still be a Vanity Set as a reward? Having a vanity set last temple was really nice


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #6
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    233
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

    Default

    The updates said on the temple only refers to the rewards? Or can we expect new mechanics from mobs/bosses?
    Also really hope the stacking damage reduction gets reworked before temple event hits.
    IGN:Boingon.
    https://discord.io/Deviant-Misfits-
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

  10. #7
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    1,631
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    270
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    440
    Thanked in
    228 Posts

    Default

    With "What are you hoping to see" It is meant to express what we wanna see from those events, mainly something new.

    I expressed my toughts as OP asked, no need make a thread for it XD.

    We all express our opinions

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

  11. #8
    Senior Member Kakashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    4,021
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,175
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    972
    Thanked in
    583 Posts

    Default

    Awesome! Hopefully temple event will have awesome vanities again!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

  12. #9
    Member Letsmixx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    179
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    I think that s a shop place....

  13. #10
    Member Xerofith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    "creepy, crawly".
    Arcanite Crawly?! My arachnophobia is tingling but I love it!

  14. #11
    Senior Member mhysaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    765
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    227
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    238
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

    Default

    I’m so curious about the vanities, especially to know if going have some mermaid 👀
    Also hoping for some set quest/aps as the glintstone… would give us lot to do 🙃

  15. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    122
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    I would just rather to know how design of the map, number of maps (seriously no gl map again, how hard the bosses (plis new mechanics), some interesting storyline about the expansion (not just lazy plot like the current expansion) and what the lootable gears. So, I will wait for these, I will expect to be better.

    For the town hub, I personally want to say 'It just okay'. That's all.

  16. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    291
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

    Default

    I hope to see awaken event tomorrow

    And i hope also to have new kind of awakens to prepare our self for level 81

    Thanks alot for this beautiful events

    Regards

  17. #14
    Member Terracraft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    136
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Mmm,have u ever seen primitive technology vids building some undergorund base?!,they looks like this lmao

  18. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,574
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    183
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

    Default

    wait...we are gonna have a public pool on the upcoming expansion town? Thats cool!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #16
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    64
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    233
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    The updates said on the temple only refers to the rewards? Or can we expect new mechanics from mobs/bosses?
    Also really hope the stacking damage reduction gets reworked before temple event hits.
    Forgot to ask, will we have vanity items on temple vendor? If so, is there any chance we can buy the items for all classes regardless of our class?
    IGN:Boingon.
    https://discord.io/Deviant-Misfits-
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

  20. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,454
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    268
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    146
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

    Default

    Def vanities! Let me see cmon just one peek


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #18
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    296
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Could the new room be a Challenge room?
    Like every round there are different enemy types amd u fight against em, or maybe sth like planar arena just for new exp.


    Gesendet von meinem M2007J3SG mit Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Forum Adept Oawaoebi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    House of Rats
    Posts
    279
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    We all know its Gustav who got revived by an evil potion from Bael. He will be our end boss. Our trip started with him as an Allie and will end with him as our worst nightmare.

  23. #20
    Forum Adept Oawaoebi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    House of Rats
    Posts
    279
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Forgot to ask, will we have vanity items on temple vendor? If so, is there any chance we can buy the items for all classes regardless of our class?
    I guess its time for the war class to get its own vanity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Preview - the Rise of Fel Taras continues... 2021!
    By Cinco in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-26-2021, 09:30 AM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-09-2021, 09:10 AM
  3. Preview 6/10/2020 | Ursoth Continues! + Honor PvP Preview
    By Remiem in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 06-18-2020, 10:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •