Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with the sudden increase in value of the elite wave twister?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default What's up with the sudden increase in value of the elite wave twister?

Last time I played, it was around 200m.

Now a clean EWT goes for around 1b.

Any clue as to why the sudden value increase? Will it continue going up?

I'm only confused cos xfire hasn't gone up much and I solidly remember xfire being worth way more than EWT.

I wasn't sure which section this was best placed in but at any rate the general discussion section should garner more attention.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post

I'm only confused cos xfire hasn't gone up much and I solidly remember xfire being worth way more than EWT.

I wasn't sure which section this was best placed in but at any rate the general discussion section should garner more attention.
    ewt is just more wanted rn, it used to be ESB which cost the most but now most people like eat because of its uniqueness, both EMS and ESB have a 110 arcane ver, ESB even has a 80 counterpart XD

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Maybe cuz it generate shld for town people and and they like to show off, green cute shld for everyone near, no discrimination!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Maybe cuz it generate shld for town people and and they like to show off, green cute shld for everyone near, no discrimination!
    Really? I mean it wasn't that desirable last year. Xfire was 500m and dragonet staff was 800m while EWT was only 200m. Furthermore, fossil egg was 400m.

Now the EWT trumps them all in price. What gives?

And if it is the only weapon that can do that, surely it would have higher demand than black dragon which is just a vanity? Just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Really? I mean it wasn't that desirable last year. Xfire was 500m and dragonet staff was 800m while EWT was only 200m. Furthermore, fossil egg was 400m.

And if it is the only weapon that can do that, surely it would have higher demand than black dragon which is just a vanity? Just saying.
    black dragons value I believe is coming more and more into question. Bd has the price its got because of the hype surrounding it, and most just live how it looks. but is it worth it? that's another question entirely

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

EWT Â… hmmm Â… maybe PRO merch work Â… bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

and full ewt set mages looks cute maybe thats y

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

many events so the economy raised and still raising thats the world!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Ewt or l71 elites arnt LB items. They aöl should come back... devs should do that... as new l110 items. But if they want game stay as its cus they wont bring items back which ppl like most then whatever... just bring as l110 and yay ppl gonna like. Not the l71 owners of corse

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Ewt or l71 elites arnt LB items. They aöl should come back... devs should do that... as new l110 items. But if they want game stay as its cus they wont bring items back which ppl like most then whatever... just bring as l110 and yay ppl gonna like. Not the l71 owners of corse
    You jus want everything brought back... it ruins the grind of the game. Everyone could make gold and buy this stuff and thats what the grind is about. It gets boring when you grind for stuff and it gets brought back for 100 plat.
    You should've gone for the head...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spullllll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I login once every few weeks and every time I do it seems like there's more and more old items brought back as vanity items. When you deprioritize pvp and only update pve with events that bring back old items who will have any unique items? Half of being a pve player in this game is to stand in town and flex items and that's just the honest truth. When you come on the forum complaining think to yourself what will you do when everything is re released and you have it all. Yeah you won't do anything. Never be Content with recoloring items or re releasing them. That's a weak minded thought process. Strive for new items that make the old ones look bad. What has this game thrived the most on that has been Abandoned? Easy, Cap updates focused on balanced pvp sets with a boss rush map that drops very rare NEW GOOD LOOKING items. Re releasing items has done nothing to bring anybody back except for the week they drop. It's just time wasted that should be used to bring the game back to it's former glory.

Going on a bit of a tangent.
    To any developers reading this who think pvp doesn't/didn't drive this game, look at the game now vs 2014 when it was announced the game was unsupported. It had 10 times the amount of players as now. The games cycle was flawless. Pve players farm sets. Pvp players buy them and the game has an amazing economy. And of course both run the "boss rush map" for rare items. Now it's just absolutely unbearable pve events that nobody want to do. Or honor which is so boring it can't even keep og pvp players on the game. It went from play what you want it WILL be fun. To play this pve event once a month it will put you to sleep and give you carpal tunnel from repetition. PVP will always run mmos that have it and PVE will always be there to supply the PVPers. This formula is flawless and you can see the repercussions of breaking it and only focusing on pve, the lowest numbers of players ever seen. Sometimes under 20 at night. There is still time to revert the pve focused mindset because so many ogs still check in on the game looking for these changes to be made. But how much I'm not sure.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    I login once every few weeks and every time I do it seems like there's more and more old items brought back as vanity items. When you deprioritize pvp and only update pve with events that bring back old items who will have any unique items? Half of being a pve player in this game is to stand in town and flex items and that's just the honest truth. When you come on the forum complaining think to yourself what will you do when everything is re released and you have it all. Yeah you won't do anything. Never be Content with recoloring items or re releasing them. That's a weak minded thought process. Strive for new items that make the old ones look bad. What has this game thrived the most on that has been Abandoned? Easy, Cap updates focused on balanced pvp sets with a boss rush map that drops very rare NEW GOOD LOOKING items. Re releasing items has done nothing to bring anybody back except for the week they drop. It's just time wasted that should be used to bring the game back to it's former glory.

To any developers reading this who think pvp doesn't/didn't drive this game, look at the game now vs 2014 when it was announced the game was unsupported. It had 10 times the amount of players as now. The games cycle was flawless. Pve players farm sets. Pvp players buy them and the game has an amazing economy. And of course both run the "boss rush map" for rare items. Now it's just absolutely unbearable pve events that nobody want to do. Or honor which is so boring it can't even keep og pvp players on the game. It went from play what you want it WILL be fun. To play this pve event once a month it will put you to sleep and give you carpal tunnel from repetition. PVP will always run mmos that have it and PVE will always be there to supply the PVPers. This formula is flawless and you can see the repercussions of breaking it and only focusing on pve, the lowest numbers of players ever seen. Sometimes under 20 at night. There is still time to revert the pve focused mindset because so many ogs still check in on the game looking for these changes to be made. But how much I'm not sure.
    I've waited so long for someone to say this. And to further ur point, I'm sure 2014 pocket legends also brought in 10 times the revenue compared to now. It's a no brainer that PL now hasn't even got an effective business model.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I asked why the price of EWT went up. Not whether u think it should be brought back as a L110 item.
    In future, read the title of the thread and stay relevant/answer the question.
    Thank you.

P.S: If you know the reason for the increase in price, I’d love to hear it. Though it’s not necessary now since others have answered it.
    Last edited by Vapourised; 07-03-2021 at 07:41 PM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hello!
    The motive: Collectors buying it to keep and many gold event that make everything raise!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree, and to add:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Less supply and high demand I assume. Sitting in town autoing procs must feel nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Stay tuned, support my thread I’m going to post. I have an extraordinarily simple way of bringing pl back to life along with helping sts continue to profit off of PL without adding anything new. And I think every og player will love it and agree to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itastemvp View Post
    Stay tuned, support my thread I’m going to post. I have an extraordinarily simple way of bringing pl back to life along with helping sts continue to profit off of PL without adding anything new. And I think every og player will love it and agree to it.
    It will reach the devs better via discord PL central server

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

This is very true why waste time on an event for items we dont care about id rather have pvp fixed asap which isnt that hard tbh just move enchants and amulets to l105+ revert set stats back to what they were 76 77 cap and then not only will ppl return to pvp they will also pve to sell the sets and they will buy elixirs for farming which=plat purchases

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Ewt is max 300-500m dont try make prices up by maling such thread and scam ppl. Cinco should close or delete this thread. I see that mostly black market guys atm unfortantly holding ewt and doing bm with it. Bringing them back stop them scamming people. I can add screenshots as proof. Only thing i wishing them to come back is stop blackmarketing in PL even a littlebit.
    I love PL forever i think am gonna play it forever. Already playing it since 2010 and its best game. Unfortantly we all know such players who against mine idea destroyed peaceful playing in PL and in forums. They give none any respects to anyone.