Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please sts change evg group lb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Default Please sts change evg group lb

Make the group lb a timed run

Why should everyone be forced to play for 4h at least just for a spot on lb omg imagine doing 500 waves just for a spot on the lb...its not like this now....but soon it will be..many ppl just simply dont have the time to run for the long hours maybe I'm crying u will say but idc tbh lol

I think making timed run to wave 200 or 300 would be great whoever reaches wave 300 or 200 whatever the case...the fastest will get top spot at least this way many can have a chance at the lb..for wave 200 or 300 still need good gears and good team to achieve them waves so it wont be super easy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Why only care about evg lb bro there are 50-70 other lb runs through out year including event lbs .
    You can go for timed lbs there are many why evg lb is so special. Let people play how have time to play it . Cause it is a mmorpg type game which requires time to acchive something.
    There are games and lbs in other real nig games where people have to play for 8-9 hours straight to acchive something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Why only care about evg lb bro there are 50-70 other lb runs through out year including event lbs .
    You can go for timed lbs there are many why evg lb is so special. Let people play how have time to play it . Cause it is a mmorpg type game which requires time to acchive something.
    There are games and lbs in other real nig games where people have to play for 8-9 hours straight to acchive something.

Wdym why only care about evg lb lol I dont rly I'm just saying running for that long without even 1minute break is alot...oh what other games require u to sit for 7h nonstop with not even 1 or 2 minutes break idk sorry I'm out of the loop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Wdym why only care about evg lb lol I dont rly I'm just saying running for that long without even 1minute break is alot...oh what other games require u to sit for 7h nonstop with not even 1 or 2 minutes break idk sorry I'm out of the loop
    A lot of games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Why should everyone be forced to play for 4h at least just for a spot on lb omg imagine doing 500 waves just for a spot on the lb...its not like this now....but soon it will be..many ppl just simply dont have the time to run for the long hours maybe I'm crying u will say but idc tbh lol

I think making timed run to wave 200 or 300 would be great whoever reaches wave 300 or 200 whatever the case...the fastest will get top spot at least this way many can have a chance at the lb..for wave 200 or 300 still need good gears and good team to achieve them waves so it wont be super easy
    If you don't have the time to do lb runs then you're not cut out for it.

Why ask for that to be tweaked in favor of someone "who doesn't have the time" for it and be disadvantageous to those who had invested time, gold, gears and effort?

Leaderboards were made for something - competition - and isn't meant to be a walk-in-the-park.

So if you want to get a spot, work hard and set a time for it.

IGN - Ganja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kersey View Post

Why ask for that to be tweaked in favor of someone "who doesn't have the time" for it and be disadvantageous to those who had invested time, gold, gears and effort?

Leaderboards were made for something - competition - and isn't meant to be a walk-in-the-park.

IGN - Ganja
    Aeby took a shower, went to the store and ate twice and got 188m points by being afk half the run. Leaderboard should stay the same - the map should be different.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

expansion soon so let them focus on better pve competetive content there than fixing a 2 year old, almost fully explored content.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Not just evg lb, every lb takes lots of hardwork and dedication. 4hours of continuous grind is pretty much below-average for lb standards. So -1 to your suggestion.
    If it was easy, everyone would do it :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

IGN - Ganja
    Well dam next evg I should put on my work clothes and get rdy for a 8h run...oh man that sounds like fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    expansion soon so let them focus on better pve competetive content there than fixing a 2 year old, almost fully explored content.
    Yeah I guess ur right on this gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Well dam next evg I should put on my work clothes and get rdy for a 8h run...oh man that sounds like fun
    You're starting to make no sense now. If you don't wanna waste your time doing lb's, then don't run it.

It's like an athlete asking the sports committee to lower their standards because he's busy doing other things and can't commit himself to it - and f*ck evryone else.

You're pretty much saying that "I want to be on LB, but I don't wanna work hard for it."

Unfollowing this thread.

IGN - Ganja

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

You're starting to make no sense now. If you don't wanna waste your time doing lb's, then don't run it.

It's like an athlete asking the sports committee to lower their standards because he's busy doing other things and can't commit himself to it - and f*ck evryone else.

You're pretty much saying that "I want to be on LB, but I don't wanna work hard for it."

Unfollowing this thread.

IGN - Ganja
    Why u bringing sports in this...this a video game lmfao get real bud...btw I am currently on the lb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

“Imaging playing 4h for a spot on the lb”
    *Laughs in playing 20hours a day straight to run event lb

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    “Imaging playing 4h for a spot on the lb”
    *Laughs in playing 20hours a day straight to run event lb
    This is evg I'm talking about not events....I'm sure when running events ur party allows anyone to take quick washroom breaks or grab a drink...evg need run literally nonstop for hours...well the tank anyways

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

You want to explain me egg is not a times run? You have exactly 60 seconds to complete the map. Its not like you have endless time to finish 1 wave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

This is evg I'm talking about not events....I'm sure when running events ur party allows anyone to take quick washroom breaks or grab a drink...evg need run literally nonstop for hours...well the tank anyways
    I run evg low waves in hardcore mode and still manage to drink and eat a snacks while running and we dont even have a tank. Theres time between every wave. I doubt its much of a problem for high-tier players to invest that amount of time without breaks. I mean fastcap runners did 25-30h without any breaks and some event runners run 60h+ without sleep. This is definitely not healthy but it should be easy for those guys to do a 7h run without a break.

One more thing. The lb is actual the most beneficial one since you farm a huge amount of gold meanwhile. So you don't run for the lb place sololy but to farm gold aswell.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 06-25-2021 at 04:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Aeby took a shower, went to the store and ate twice and got 188m points by being afk half the run. Leaderboard should stay the same - the map should be different.
    Im just here to laugh because I know how true this most likely is with you 2 lmao!!

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

"Something is rotten in Arlor", if it has become a normal thing for the dps to stay behind a wall, even turning their afk time for 2-3 hours, whyle the tank is working his bum to do his job, but ofc he has more or less 0.20 secs each wave to eat a sandwich and, lucky him, to run to the bathroom, unless he has a bottle under his desk, which is something i would recommend to all the tanks out there, you know.
    That being said, i do believe that is unfair to blame the lb players if they have the time and the will to reach every month higher and higher waves, but the mechanics of that map should be rewieved and i sincerely hope we'll have the chance, soon ffs, to explore new contents and to move on from this 2 years old waves-game formula.
    Just my 2 cents, peace out.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Or can just make mobs ho to 2x after every 50 waves or so it will make evg harder then it is now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I run evg low waves in hardcore mode and still manage to drink and eat a snacks while running and we dont even have a tank. Theres time between every wave. I doubt its much of a problem for high-tier players to invest that amount of time without breaks. I mean fastcap runners did 25-30h without any breaks and some event runners run 60h+ without sleep. This is definitely not healthy but it should be easy for those guys to do a 7h run without a break.

One more thing. The lb is actual the most beneficial one since you farm a huge amount of gold meanwhile. So you don't run for the lb place sololy but to farm gold aswell.
    Im not talking about hc mode bro this is evg group lb...your talking about ppl fast capping and event runners this has nothing to do with that lol...u mean to tell me them ppl took zero breaks? I bet them ppl had plenty of time for grabbing a drink eating or washroom... In evg u have literal seconds between waves or ur dead and its game over...its not the same