2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    “Imaging playing 4h for a spot on the lb”
    *Laughs in playing 20hours a day straight to run event lb
    This is evg I'm talking about not events....I'm sure when running events ur party allows anyone to take quick washroom breaks or grab a drink...evg need run literally nonstop for hours...well the tank anyways

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    This is evg I'm talking about not events....I'm sure when running events ur party allows anyone to take quick washroom breaks or grab a drink...evg need run literally nonstop for hours...well the tank anyways
    I run evg low waves in hardcore mode and still manage to drink and eat a snacks while running and we dont even have a tank. Theres time between every wave. I doubt its much of a problem for high-tier players to invest that amount of time without breaks. I mean fastcap runners did 25-30h without any breaks and some event runners run 60h+ without sleep. This is definitely not healthy but it should be easy for those guys to do a 7h run without a break.

One more thing. The lb is actual the most beneficial one since you farm a huge amount of gold meanwhile. So you don't run for the lb place sololy but to farm gold aswell.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 06-25-2021 at 04:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I run evg low waves in hardcore mode and still manage to drink and eat a snacks while running and we dont even have a tank. Theres time between every wave. I doubt its much of a problem for high-tier players to invest that amount of time without breaks. I mean fastcap runners did 25-30h without any breaks and some event runners run 60h+ without sleep. This is definitely not healthy but it should be easy for those guys to do a 7h run without a break.

One more thing. The lb is actual the most beneficial one since you farm a huge amount of gold meanwhile. So you don't run for the lb place sololy but to farm gold aswell.
    Im not talking about hc mode bro this is evg group lb...your talking about ppl fast capping and event runners this has nothing to do with that lol...u mean to tell me them ppl took zero breaks? I bet them ppl had plenty of time for grabbing a drink eating or washroom... In evg u have literal seconds between waves or ur dead and its game over...its not the same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Im not talking about hc mode bro this is evg group lb...your talking about ppl fast capping and event runners this has nothing to do with that lol...u mean to tell me them ppl took zero breaks? I bet them ppl had plenty of time for grabbing a drink eating or washroom... In evg u have literal seconds between waves or ur dead and its game over...its not the same
    I know what you are talking about but it seems that you haven't run any lbs before. Thats why I drew parallels to other lbs but it doesn't seem like you want to hear anything like that. Let me put in other words. I've run almost every lb at least once and from experience I'd judge the amount of dedication you have to invest into this one at the lower end. The amount of gear on the other hand is on top. I see no reason to buff a map bc someone has to run 4h for the badge. It's no near the insanity of other lbs.