Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rogue x mage (Gates elite) ( buff dugg bow or nerf skratch gun)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Rogue x mage (Gates elite) ( buff dugg bow or nerf skratch gun)

Don’t nerf skratch gun.

But i wouldn’t mind a buff on dugg bow proc tbh. I tested with my friends and found out how inferior it is compared to gun.

First, there is less damage ticks than gun (around 3-4 less than gun i think)
    Also, the damage is REALLY bad compared to gun.

To put it in perspective, I matched my mage friend’s damage and bd/ed. We were off by +/-100dmg. I forget the exact numbers of our damages but I remember being shocked that it took a duggar dagger proc buff or the sunken armor proc for my damage per tick to match my mage friend’s damage per tick

Think about how crazy that is, not only does the bow do less ticks per proc, but each tick damage is significantly lower than gun, to the point that I needed a damage boost from another weapon/armor just to match what my mage friend could do in his base damage. Keep in mind that even with a dagger proc/armor proc, i’m still doing less damage because the bow has less ticks per proc.

It honestly might be too late to ask for a buff on this wep (I wish i found out about this difference sooner). But if there’s a chance at all, increasing the bow’s number of ticks to match the gun or increasing the damage per tick would be nice .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Deathlyreaper; 06-26-2021 at 01:32 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I am just saying Rogues don't use bow, and they their Dugg Dagg with Ebon Daggs...

I don't see many Mages using Ebon Weapons...

If Bow gets buffed, rogues will have 3 good procs to use, while Mages will still be left at 2...

Peace..

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not much will agree on the nerf as most rogues already changed class either to war or mage now! LOL I know a number of rogues who did this or even quit because of this imbalance or maybe bias after investing expensive Rogues gears e.g. jewels far more expensive that fury or mind.

The map itself EVG heavily relies on War so if the war is not that skilled or properly geared a lot of mobs are left usually thus, which support they need (mage or rog) may also depend on their playing style which admittedly mostly needs the ULTI of mages. Also, a lot of careless rogues in using their pierce and die early.

No need to nerf rifle but the proc of dug bow SHOULD be improved, maybe too late now but hopefully the developers will take this to account in the expansion. Also, I would love to see an ATTACK SPEED skill for rogues and/or awake or gears similar to the marksman of other games. 2cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    I am just saying Rogues don't use bow, and they their Dugg Dagg with Ebon Daggs...

I don't see many Mages using Ebon Weapons...

If Bow gets buffed, rogues will have 3 good procs to use, while Mages will still be left at 2...

Peace..

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
    Mages have 2 reliable armor procs (which are so op) while rogues have 1 useful one. I think a buff on the wep would start to balance it out

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathlyreaper For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Energizer go brrrrrrrrt

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Advocacies For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

No more nerfing please .

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    Mages have 2 reliable armor procs (which are so op) while rogues have 1 useful one. I think a buff on the wep would start to balance it out

+1

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Lol why only mage?
    Warrior-4 and also100% proc chance so all can proc the same time after switching
    Mage-3 hard to proc all of 3 together need to use energize to proc all
    Rogue-2 much harder to proc all 2 together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Lol why only mage?
    Warrior-4 and also100% proc chance so all can proc the same time after switching
    war if not 100%axe proc we would suffer in the farm because skull aegis is horrible for proc without ax not proc so fast only in evg so that aegis proc easy, in deep war for proc we all have to use up to magma.

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mklucasjt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

depending on who rides the warrior.
    I always run with 2 rog.
    but I don't care

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Saint_remember; 06-27-2021 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Who was this intended for? Idk n Idc lol but why are u talking about solo evg this discussion is about rogues being left out of GROUP evg parties we not talking solo bud....I happen to know a few of them rogues on evg solo lb so no shiii rogues can solo 30waves+ I think everyone knows this
    I mean if rogues can solo upto wave 35-40, I’m pretty sure in group lb with extra 3 players support they could easily get higher waves than that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Lol why only mage?
    Well also consider that the damage you could deal with multiple gear procs on warrior is similar in amount to the damage you could deal as a rogue or even mage with just your main proc, without the other gears....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

“Skratch gun always proc together with other proc”

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Shake For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Damage dealer
    1. Warior with ulti is equal/much better compare to rogue against boss
    2. Warior with all stack proc is equal to mage against mobs
    Armor/Survival
    Warior can solo all map fast run with complete gear but rogue/mage can't do that. For example mauso 1-6 rogue or mage cannot run there without farming deaths.
    Not saying this to nerf warior proc, im saying this to buffs the 2 class survivability to run faster and not to farm deaths to all map too.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

After reading the whole discussion i can only say that they balanced wars by giving us damage procs so we can compare to other classes in damage output in pve. But they didnt buffed the defense for rouge and mages to compare with us in elite pve . But at the same time they biffed them bu releasing armor mitigation and armor aa pets .
    I think max armor is given by any pet is 500 from lancelot as hb and a wolf pet which gives 15% armor bonous but with other hb except that is not good . By releasing new pet which can balance armor as aa to rouges and mages in pve diff and pvp diff can balance things out when it comes to their survival.
    And about wepon procs idk much as i can say that when you consider wepons proc you should also look for skill damage output.
    I dont think there is a single skill still which deals higher damage then aimed shot and had the lowest cd of them all .
    I am a tank and i love 1 tank 1 rouge 2 mages pt over 3 mages cause rouge kills 1 spider so fast alone with mage ulti while other spider can be taken down by two mages at the same time which secure wave very fast .
    Tanks who run low wave run like 30-40 prefer 3 mage cause its eassy to run with them but after that . You need high dps to kill spider fast at wave 60-70 to survive.
    If dps dont kill spiders on time tank will die if they bite him at same time so its better to have 1 rouge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Idk why people complain about the dug bow proc...idk the exact numbers but a "charged atk" using dug bow has at least 50% chance to proc.
    ....3-4 charged atk on dug bow+Ur usual Rog combo basically guarantees Sunk arm+Dug Dag proc...
    Also you can stack 2-4 dug bow procs at once...with the dug dag+sunk arm buff...that damage amounts to a lot...
    Comparing to the skr gun proc, you can barely stack 2...that it with the prereq of recharge ult.

Admittedly, Rogues have a difficult time on evg since diving on the spiders and the boss is needed to dish out damage (compared to the always long range mage), especially with a War who doesn't know how to posture and agro properly, it is still fine and is completely unrelated to the dug bow and skr gun proc differences. Anyways, changing classes is always an option.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post
    ....3-4 charged atk on dug bow+Ur usual Rog combo basically guarantees Sunk arm+Dug Dag proc...
    Also you can stack 2-4 dug bow procs at once...with the dug dag+sunk arm buff...that damage amounts to a lot...
    Comparing to the skr gun proc, you can barely stack 2...that it with the prereq of recharge ult.
    Check how bows and guns works with %haste (for example mage's ulti), 65% haste... It increasing bows attacks maybe for 10%-20% speed because lazy devs can't rework useless bows and adapt bows for %haste. Bows animation of attack (before arrow fly) doesnt affected by %haste, its why bows suck; guns (and all other weapons) works fine with %haste. 3-4 charged attacks by bow? Are you serious? those 3-4 charged attacks probably will take same time as warrior+mage clean whole wave haha (except boss)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to -Rogue- For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

You can ask to buff bow and many will agree with you ,, but why nerf gun?

You want to replace 3 mages with 3 rouges?

Or better nerf all and no one can do evg?

Or better to not nerf other and just buff rouge so all can become more usefull?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Don’t nerf skratch gun.

But i wouldn’t mind a buff on dugg bow proc tbh. I tested with my friends and found out how inferior it is compared to gun.

First, there is less damage ticks than gun (around 3-4 less than gun i think)
    Also, the damage is REALLY bad compared to gun.

To put it in perspective, I matched my mage friend’s damage and bd/ed. We were off by +/-100dmg. I forget the exact numbers of our damages but I remember being shocked that it took a duggar dagger proc buff or the sunken armor proc for my damage per tick to match my mage friend’s damage per tick

Think about how crazy that is, not only does the bow do less ticks per proc, but each tick damage is significantly lower than gun, to the point that I needed a damage boost from another weapon/armor just to match what my mage friend could do in his base damage. Keep in mind that even with a dagger proc/armor proc, i’m still doing less damage because the bow has less ticks per proc.

It honestly might be too late to ask for a buff on this wep (I wish i found out about this difference sooner). But if there’s a chance at all, increasing the bow’s number of ticks to match the gun or increasing the damage per tick would be nice .

Agreed....no need to nerf the gun...buffing the bow would help rogues tho

+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alome View Post
    Idk why people complain about the dug bow proc...idk the exact numbers but a "charged atk" using dug bow has at least 50% chance to proc.

Admittedly, Rogues have a difficult time on evg since diving on the spiders and the boss is needed to dish out damage (compared to the always long range mage), especially with a War who doesn't know how to posture and agro properly, it is still fine and is completely unrelated to the dug bow and skr gun proc differences. Anyways, changing classes is always an option.
    i’m curious where ur getting the 50% chance to proc on charged attack bc tbh it feels way less than that.

3-4 charged attack? by that time the mages would have cleared spiders.

Requiring 2-4 stacks on bow for it to be considered op is not as good as u think it is

Correct me if i’m wrong but i’m pretty sure gun also has a chance to proc on several targets while bow doesn’t. Bow is straight up inferior compared to gun. Less ticks, less damage per tick, and %haste barely affects it.