Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rogue x mage (Gates elite) ( buff dugg bow or nerf skratch gun)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Rogue x mage (Gates elite) ( buff dugg bow or nerf skratch gun)

hello space team team, please i can't stand to see rogue and being left behind in elite gates for the simple reason that 3 mages and one war are better than 2 mages 1 rogue and one war in elite gates, the next problem is that the mage is very snorted the team nerfed the dugg bow but on the other hand the gun skratch always proc together with all the mage's proc, as the rogue to do the same she has to have + boss damage than the mage to do the same , I see an error in this or I am wrong or right, please the team review this or someone you think about. The rogue in evg are being left behind if the rogue only stays in the party if they're good p...

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mklucasjt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

No one to share your opinion?

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Bows suck... I dont care about evg, but at 81 expansion I would like to see bow as strong pvp weapon with same dmg+armor as daggers and with better chances to hit and to proc
    Skratch gun is ok, dont need nerf it
    Last edited by -Rogue-; 06-25-2021 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

+1 buff dug bow proc chance to 100% like dozer axe
    -1 pls no to nerf skratch im not a mage user but mage is not strong as warior,
    the problem with us as rogue user is that we don't have a shield absorb as strong as the mage and warior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Gun does not “always proc with all the mage proc”
    Where did you come up with that?

No need to nerf skratch gun just because someone wants a mage rather than a rogue
    Your problem isn’t mage, it’s the mechanics of that one map
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

In my opinion, the reason why rogues are being left behind in EVG is not that the skratch gun is overpowered nor the dug bow is underpowered, it is because of the difference in Ults and mechanics of the two classes. Energize is better for the overall team and for faster clearing, while Aimed shot is only a powerful single target ultimate (most of the times you hit the mobs instead of the boss). Additionally, mages are able to survive longer compared to rogues in EVG because mages do not require to be in close proximity with the bosses there to proc their gears, unlike the rogues that do to proc their gears. Lastly, mage shield provides more defense compared to razor shields making them more survivable overall.

Devs should rework or review the skills, gears, masteries, and ultimate of each class again for the upcoming expansion.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zevileinstein For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pickname - Dougim; 06-25-2021 at 09:52 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pickname - Dougim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Its the ultimate. Adding a new ultimate could help.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Switchback For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Or just simply tweak skills or add additional skill point in orignal skill each skill will get a new updated upgrade skill .
    Like for 6th upgrade adding 10% more sdr to razor and 10% extra elite and boss damage while shield active will solve the problem . And it wont harm anyone in pvo because its is going to be only for pve because of bd and ed .
    Same with other classes and all skill just 1 additional upgrade every skill. It will make useless skills usefull too .
    Like giving horn of renew 50% ms on 6th slot will make it usefull for real.
    Same with other skills lots of possibilities out there by just adding 1 skill upgrade to all skill its same since m playing game additional features are added but not a single original skill upgrade .
    And please dont count masteries in them because that is a seprate sec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Or just simply tweak skills or add additional skill point in orignal skill each skill will get a new updated upgrade skill .
    Like for 6th upgrade adding 10% more sdr to razor and 10% extra elite and boss damage while shield active will solve the problem . And it wont harm anyone in pvo because its is going to be only for pve because of bd and ed .
    Same with other classes and all skill just 1 additional upgrade every skill. It will make useless skills usefull too .
    Like giving horn of renew 50% ms on 6th slot will make it usefull for real.
    Same with other skills lots of possibilities out there by just adding 1 skill upgrade to all skill its same since m playing game additional features are added but not a single original skill upgrade .
    And please dont count masteries in them because that is a seprate sec.

I dint meant horn of renew lol it was for that another skill i forgot name of xd

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

all bows have bad frame data when compared to skratch gun.

the start up, and recovery of all bows is bad.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Or maybe rogues just need stop complaining and get better gears better pets then maybe u will get invited to some parties rather than try to nerf a class what many called a support class for many years...what happened rogues? U mad cus this isnt rogue legends anymore? Pretty sad trying to get mages nerfed cus ur not the superior class in evg....get better gears pets n learn to be a better rogue...and maybe u will get that one invite a day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    Or maybe rogues just need stop complaining and get better gears better pets then maybe u will get invited to some parties rather than try to nerf a class what many called a support class for many years...what happened rogues? U mad cus this isnt rogue legends anymore? Pretty sad trying to get mages nerfed cus ur not the superior class in evg....get better gears pets n learn to be a better rogue...and maybe u will get that one invite a day
    Salty much?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly. - Morticia Adams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkestfaire View Post
    Salty much?

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    How am I salty? I'm a mage that runs evg with ease I have bd set and int set gg not like i have crap gear.....sounds to me like rogues are salty cus they nvr get invited

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Lol bro dont go that far cool down i am a tank and i dont prefer 3 mage pt cause of 1 decent rouge is still better then extra mage .
    Cause a single rouge can take down spider fast then mages under mages ulti .
    I prefer to have two mages and 1 rouge. Or even happy with two rouges and one mage if my rouges are op .
    Cause i can alternate my ulti with mage ulti every wave and i take almost 70% hp of both spiders or most of the time kill one of them and 20-30% damage to boss hp while have my ulti turn .
    If the mage m playing with is my friend and we have good cordination only then i prefer 2 rouges xd.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    Lol bro dont go that far cool down i am a tank and i dont prefer 3 mage pt cause of 1 decent rouge is still better then extra mage .
    Cause a single rouge can take down spider fast then mages under mages ulti .
    I prefer to have two mages and 1 rouge. Or even happy with two rouges and one mage if my rouges are op .
    Cause i can alternate my ulti with mage ulti every wave and i take almost 70% hp of both spiders or most of the time kill one of them and 20-30% damage to boss hp while have my ulti turn .
    If the mage m playing with is my friend and we have good cordination only then i prefer 2 rouges xd.

I have always said to my friends one rogue is good...they just need to be properly geared up like everyone else it's all good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

You do know some rogues can solo up to wave 35-40 in evg right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You do know some rogues can solo up to wave 35-40 in evg right?

Who was this intended for? Idk n Idc lol but why are u talking about solo evg this discussion is about rogues being left out of GROUP evg parties we not talking solo bud....I happen to know a few of them rogues on evg solo lb so no shiii rogues can solo 30waves+ I think everyone knows this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    You mad bro?

Mad about wat "bro" I'm not a rogue moaning about not gettin in evg parties lol...anyways ur waste of my time coming at me with a "you mad bro".... lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

Mad about wat "bro" I'm not a rogue moaning about not gettin in evg parties lol...anyways ur waste of my time coming at me with a "you mad bro".... lmao
    Then why go at me? You are against mages being nerfed right? Also remember when you told people that I was a scammer; Im waiting on the proof.