Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-06-28 Content Update (284106)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,468 Posts

Default 2021-06-28 Content Update (284106)

+ The Octosyn Fish Oil Elixir recipe can be looted from the Rare fishing area.
    + The Tame Terracuda Fish Oil Elixir recipe can be looted from the Rare fishing area.
    + Increased the chance of looting Fish Oil Elixir recipes from Coe fish.
    + There is now a chance to loot Fish Oil Elixirs from Gobbler fish.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to asommers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Finally! Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

too late

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aftea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Does the Arcane octosyn fish oils drop too?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice update when the event is about to end in a couple of days.

Sent from my SM-A205FN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jkoevy View Post
    Nice update when the event is about to end in a couple of days.

Its a huge buff on stuff, now there are lots of elixirs .
    Ty Cinco! Glad we can get those elixirs now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Very Fishy xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Its a huge buff on stuff, now there are lots of elixirs .
    Ty Cinco! Glad we can get those elixirs now.
    Yep pretty useful in the upcoming expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Late lmao.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Op update, kind of sad for all the lb runners tho

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uereazagr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Sts is on mood “Lets **** everyone till they quit”
    First awakening event coming out of the blue made ppl lose billions

Second - Mephisto nerf, RIP everyone who bought it for 90m, cuz that was the price before the announcement

And now this…… guys were spending 20-30m for those elixirs and 3 days before the end u make complete game changer like wtf???? Are u stupid??? Im sick of losing money cuz of your nonsense updates like who does that??? If u want to have mor elixirs make it from the begging we aint lab rats on who you do your tests…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

when did the mehisto nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    Sts is on mood “Lets **** everyone till they quit”
    First awakening event coming out of the blue made ppl lose billions

Second - Mephisto nerf, RIP everyone who bought it for 90m, cuz that was the price before the announcement

And now this…… guys were spending 20-30m for those elixirs and 3 days before the end u make complete game changer like wtf???? Are u stupid??? Im sick of losing money cuz of your nonsense updates like who does that??? If u want to have mor elixirs make it from the begging we aint lab rats on who you do your tests…

I think you forget that you are portaying your opinion. I support all 3 of those actions and I'm pretty happy I don't need to buy more elixirs for several hundred millions right now. People who lose billions within these 3 events simply risked it all in the beginning but were not aware of that.
    Mephisto nerf was obvious, awake event date was obvious and elixirs buff was obvious aswell (just a bit late). People keep blaming sts for their own wrong decisions. No hate, but as harsh as it sounds. It's their own fault for thinking all these 3 changes were NOT happening. To me, especially speaking afterwards, very obvious and needed updates. In my opinion. Sad people do not learn but only blaming others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

I have to agree that changing this now is kind of "really not cool" for those(myself include) who have spend many millions to get those super rare(not anymore) elixirs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perogol View Post
    when did the mehisto nerfed
    Technically speaking, nothing happened yet I think. Devs said they will work on a damage reduction cap to avoid invulnerabilty by 100% reduction. I was suprised this didn't exist already tbh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Players would have been enraged on the first weekend, and much more so on the second week when a considerable number of transactions had already been completed, but no, it took them 11 days after to decide to significantly increase the odds. It moved from being rare to dirt cheap in an instant.

It also significantly shifted expenditures to Coe's.

Now, all those players who have spent millions upon millions on Coe's wanting these elixirs wished they haven't opened them at all, because Coe is now the most valuable reward after the change. The players were duped at the end.

What happened Cinco?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Players would have been enraged on the first weekend, and much more so on the second week when a considerable number of transactions had already been completed, but no, it took them 11 days after to decide to significantly increase the odds. It moved from being rare to dirt cheap in an instant.

It also significantly shifted expenditures to Coe's.

Now, all those players who have spent millions upon millions on Coe's wanting these elixirs wished they haven't opened them at all, because Coe is now the most valuable reward after the change. The players were duped at the end.

What happened Cinco?

Had it been this common in the beginning, me and many more players wouldn't have been cheated by this sudden change of expectations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    I think you forget that you are portaying your opinion. I support all 3 of those actions and I'm pretty happy I don't need to buy more elixirs for several hundred millions right now. People who lose billions within these 3 events simply risked it all in the beginning but were not aware of that.
    Mephisto nerf was obvious, awake event date was obvious and elixirs buff was obvious aswell (just a bit late). People keep blaming sts for their own wrong decisions. No hate, but as harsh as it sounds. It's their own fault for thinking all these 3 changes were NOT happening. To me, especially speaking afterwards, very obvious and needed updates. In my opinion. Sad people do not learn but only blaming others.
    Imagine saying obvious to random things like for example there is a sunny day not a single cloud in the sky, then there comes thunder storm within an hour, thats the kind of things you call obvious.
    If it was obvious everyone would sell their awakens at 40k not rush selling at 28k big bulks like 5-10-15k awakens, nobody would buy mephisto for 90m, nobody would pay 20-30m for an elixir IF IT WAS OBVIOUS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dangibg View Post
    Imagine saying obvious to random things like for example there is a sunny day not a single cloud in the sky, then there comes thunder storm within an hour, thats the kind of things you call obvious.
    If it was obvious everyone would sell their awakens at 40k not rush selling at 28k big bulks like 5-10-15k awakens, nobody would buy mephisto for 90m, nobody would pay 20-30m for an elixir IF IT WAS OBVIOUS

It was certainly obvious that all three items were considered to be a subject on change. You can easily see that alone on the amount if threads in forums. Not even the messages but the amount if messages itself. Do you believe sts wants people to reach 100% damage reduction? That people keep on trippling their profits every awake event? That a fish elixir costs 20m even tho people severly asked for it to be lowered?
    Not saying it was a safe bet to say that they will change it. No idea how saying there will be no way of them to fix it and then, when they actually take action, saying its their fault. People go into an investment thinking they only make profit.
    Either way; you win some, you lose some. If you support those changes or not is an opinion. Saying there was no way of them doing them is naive. When you buy a pet for 90m you have to consider its dropping someday for any reason. Same if you invest 1b in awake gems you need to remember that you could lose that billions aswell as making a billion profit. Just don't buy it if you dont want to lose gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    To clarify this point bc I already see this is missleading. The decision of sts aren't obvious. The point that largely discussed subjects are likely to have some fix coming is obvious. Rather you like or not that elixirs had a huge price drop is a personal opinion. Calling sts out about it is blaming them for your personal ingame choice (which certainly turned out bad or you'd not come here to complain). My advice is to tread vague topics like this as an even more of an unsafe investment as usual virtual items already are. The amount of drama is an indicator for a wider spreadsheet or results. Certainly, I can't understand people who treat the investment itself as profit since it can also go into debt by quick fixes and everybody should know that. If you don't want to lose, don't invest. Personally, I bought 1 elix for 15m for myself bc I wanted to use one in the expansion.
    I know that people will see this reply as needle in their eye bc it's largely drama creating for people who lost gold. Anyways, I try to always lay down my opinion on topics besides this but I doubt discussing this will lead to more than pure drama since the fix was made. Thanks for reading tho.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post: