Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-06-30 Content Update (284166)

  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev TzatOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    419
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,714
    Thanked in
    343 Posts

    Default 2021-06-30 Content Update (284166)

    + Corrected Goblin attributes in Planar Arena.
    + Twilight Bombs can no longer be used in the Swamp Temple or Dragkin Temple Gauntlet events.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,837
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Thank you for update

    Sent from me.

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caabarader View Post
    Thank you for update

    Sent from me.
    Finally


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member Kystone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    822
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    192
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Welcome 4 warr pts, have a nice stay. Rip everyone else is all I gotta say

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,032
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Nice nice

    Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    537
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Welcome 4 warr pts, have a nice stay. Rip everyone else is all I gotta say
    Now all they have to do is fix this issue and we good lol

  9. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,087
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    66
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    296
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    Welcome 4 warr pts, have a nice stay. Rip everyone else is all I gotta say
    Thats where they can adapt the 3-man, 1 each class requirement like Honor pvp.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1,837
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    74
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Thats where they can adapt the 3-man, 1 each class requirement like Honor pvp.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Make it please @TzatOps

    Sent from me.

  12. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,032
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Thats where they can adapt the 3-man, 1 each class requirement like Honor pvp.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    +1

    Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 Pro mediante Tapatalk

  13. #10
    Senior Member mhysaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    771
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    231
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    241
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Thats where they can adapt the 3-man, 1 each class requirement like Honor pvp.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    That would be interesting

  14. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,583
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    186
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    224
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

    Default

    SHEEEEEEESH!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #12
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    918
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    242
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

    Default

    Great update Sts Hyped!!! Glint Aegis has been hot topic for awhile now lets nerf that to. Also like the very first Swamp Temple…Lets bring back Pure LB(No Buffs) or better yet make it Pure LB only. 😈

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  16. #13
    Senior Member Deathlyreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    808
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    205
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    106
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Ty for update on bombs!! now please adapt 3 man party or all class party (doesn’t have to be 3 man). If this is too restrictive make it so that a run only counts on lb if class restriction is followed. That way randoms can just farm with anyone


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #14
    Forum Adept Zayneros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    423
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Thats where they can adapt the 3-man, 1 each class requirement like Honor pvp.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Yeeeeeeeees

  18. #15
    Senior Member Nexior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    76
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

    Default

    Thanks sts for back to future group lb 4x war ...

    Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka
    ign: NEXPL

  19. #16
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    241
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Thats where they can adapt the 3-man, 1 each class requirement like Honor pvp.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    This should be a thing, still time to implement this for temple event so don't let this idea slip
    IGN:Boingon.
    https://discord.io/Deviant-Misfits-
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

  20. #17
    Senior Member flashio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,148
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    241
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Great update Sts Hyped!!! Glint Aegis has been hot topic for awhile now lets nerf that to. Also like the very first Swamp Temple…Lets bring back Pure LB(No Buffs) or better yet make it Pure LB only. ��
    I would love the no buff lb being implemented in this event, for "solo" mode at the very least.
    +1 from me
    IGN:Boingon.
    https://discord.io/Deviant-Misfits-
    Proud officer of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

  21. #18
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    918
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    242
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

    Default

    I hope the community gets some kind indication of what is going to happen with Swamp Temple 2021 and if there will be Class Regulations for Group LB Runs. Someone made the suggestion in here for all Class in Party needed. And I like this idea because it stops Class Stacking of a Max of 2 Classes in a PT but still leaves room for different strategy and team setups: Two Mages, Two Rogues, and or 2 Tanks. The first few Swamp Temple Top 10 Group LB's finished like this before Swamp Temple 2020.

    I was one of the 8 Tanks that was the first 4 War Teams ever seen who made history Swamp Temple 2020. But it was different then it was more special back then. Because as a Tank who has never switched his Class because it was the more convenient thing to do, because nobody wanted more than 1 Tank in runs because it was to slow…I remember what it was like in those days when our class struggled. Those were dark and ugly days. And I was one of the few old Tanks who fought for change for our Class. I’m not sure how that other 4 Tank PT Run went but with our Run…When we finished…There was this energy in the PT this…Chill…Like we just did something Legendary. Because nobody was carried, No Bombs were used, Everyone had a certain Set of Weps and a Roll…Everyone executed our game plan perfectly. And this set a new Era that we see today into motion. Because their was only 1 to 2 Tanks using BD at the time, their was only I Tank who had 2K Str at the time, Proc Stacking became real a thing Swamp Temple 2020. So I’m okay if changes need to be made to make things more fair now. Because nobody…Nobody will ever take away what we did in Swamp Temple 2020…And tbh I’m prolly never going to change my Title/Banner.

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  22. #19
    Senior Member Fearrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    918
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    242
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I hope the community gets some kind indication of what is going to happen with Swamp Temple 2021 and if there will be Class Regulations for Group LB Runs. Someone made the suggestion in here for all Class in Party needed. And I like this idea because it stops Class Stacking of a Max of 2 Classes in a PT but still leaves room for different strategy and team setups: Two Mages, Two Rogues, and or 2 Tanks. The first few Swamp Temple Top 10 Group LB's finished like this before Swamp Temple 2020.

    I was one of the 8 Tanks that was the first 4 War Teams ever seen who made history Swamp Temple 2020. But it was different then it was more special back then. Because as a Tank who has never switched his Class because it was the more convenient thing to do, because nobody wanted more than 1 Tank in runs because it was to slow…I remember what it was like in those days when our class struggled. Those were dark and ugly days. And I was one of the few old Tanks who fought for change for our Class. I’m not sure how that other 4 Tank PT Run went but with our Run…When we finished…There was this energy in the PT this…Chill…Like we just did something Legendary. Because nobody was carried, No Bombs were used, Everyone had a certain Set of Weps and a Roll…Everyone executed our game plan perfectly. And this set a new Era that we see today into motion. Because their was only 1 to 2 Tanks using BD at the time, their was only I Tank who had 2K Str at the time, Proc Stacking became real a thing Swamp Temple 2020. So I’m okay if changes need to be made to make things more fair now. Because nobody…Nobody will ever take away what we did in Swamp Temple 2020…And tbh I’m prolly never going to change my Title/Banner.
    Edit: I was one of the 7 Tanks...

    IGN: Cytotoxin(76)+Necrotoxin(63)
    Class: Warrior

  23. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Edit: I was one of the 7 Tanks...
    Congratulations.
    Last edited by Cinco; 07-06-2021 at 09:42 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2021-04-23 Content Update (282863)
    By asommers in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2021, 11:08 AM
  2. 2021-04-16 Content Update (282677)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2021, 10:26 PM
  3. 2021-04-08 Content Update (282423)
    By Futumsh in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2021, 11:25 AM
  4. 2021-03-05 Content Update (281759)
    By Futumsh in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-09-2021, 08:48 AM
  5. 2021-02-10 Content Update (281364)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2021, 08:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •