Thread: "Bloody Coffin Event" New Event and New Items Suggestions!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Lightbulb "Bloody Coffin Event" New Event and Halloween Items Suggestions!!

Hi Cinco, and the rest of the Developers and Moderators!

We would like to suggest "BLOODY COFFIN EVENT" for Dark Legends

We would like to introduce the idea of drops from Arlorian Egg Hunt from Arcane Legends. Those Egg Machines drops 4 types of Arlorian Eggs including the 'Platinum Arlorian Eggs'. You maybe wondering the theme is very far from Dark Legends itself. Yes it is, but its about the content and the drops. We think having this kind of drops here in Dark Legends would be fun and exciting! We did twist it a bit with a vampire theme so it can be related to Dark Legends itself.

The event called "Bloody Coffin Event", it has the same resemblance like the previous "Blood Trust Event" we had.

Story behind the Event:
    Our vampire friends has been slaughtered during their sleep by our one and true enemy...Humans! Humans lead multiple wolves and killed our friends using their venomous fangs. Humans engineered them as their weapons against us. They've secreted deadly toxin into their fangs, having the ability to kill a vampire by just a single bite. Our friends...they screamed and waited for someone to save them, up until their last breath. I was too late! They were gone. As I step into their sanctuary with their bloody coffins ...I heard whispers. Hundreds of them. What is it? Ahh! Voices in my head telling me to recover their belongings. I must protect these treasure boxes as these are the only thing I have left of them. I will avenge them!!

Once we enter the zone, multiple Coffins will be there and just like in "Blood Trust Event" by using skills or spamming weapon we can open or unlock the coffin.

In order to make this event more exciting...once you finally open the coffin you can drop not just one but also multiple treasure boxes. We would like to add these 3 Types of Treasure Boxes:

(1) PLATINUM Treasure Box - by opening this box you have a chance to receive 5 Plat up to 100 Platinum

(2) GOLD Treasure Box- by opening this box you have a chance to receive 500 Gold up to 50,000 Gold

(3) RED Treasure Box - by opening this box you have a chance to receive different kinds of 2x or 3x buffs (armor, damage, speed), including rare and legendary weapons or gems

ADDITIONAL:

(4) PURPLE Treasure Box - by opening this box you have a chance to receive Human Skeleton Coffin, Dracula Coffin. Including Flaming, Icy, Amethyst and Venomous Skull Pet. (Details of Pets and Coffins listed below)

Note: Red, Gold, and Platinum Treasure Boxes can be traded. White and Red treasures boxes ideas came from previous Necromancer's Gold Bag/Purse, Treasure of the Ancient one in Dark Legends and Platinum Treasure Box came from the idea of Platinum Arlorian Eggs in AL.

Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 14_29_59.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  164.5 KB
    Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 14_34_54.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  120.7 KB

After unlocking all coffins inside the zone, at the end there will be two boss waiting for us (Human boss and Wolf Boss). The event bosses can drop new weapons and vanities.

We would also like to suggest these NEW ITEMS as Drop from boss and from Purple Treasure Box:

(1) BLOODY SKULL HAMMER - Looks the same as Harg'kyth hammer but as a bloody human skull then when we walk carrying that bloody skull it has the same effect as Angina pet which the bloods fall down every time you move

Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 13_01_07-1.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  181.8 KB

(2) BLOODY WOLF HEAD HAMMER - Looks the same as Harg'kyth hammer but only difference is that it's a wolf head on spike!

Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 13_00_15.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  100.1 KB

(3) BLOODY CHAINSAW OF FALLEN - Can be one handed or two handed weapon, this weapon can be realistic chainsaw

Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 13_08_11.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  170.2 KB

(4) BLOODY CROSSBOW OF FALLEN - One handed weapon or two handed weapon, we think having a long range weapon for a change would be great

Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 13_04_46-1.jpg
Views: 377
Size:  151.5 KB

(5) BLOODY HEART BANNER - A Back Vanity. This has the same resemblance like Angina but the only difference is that its a banner, and the bloody heart will be caged just like 'the broken heart' back vanity in AL.

Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 13_11_40.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  214.1 KB

(6) DRACULA COFFIN - A Back Vanity, has the same resemblance like the 'Drak's Pack' in AL. This coffin has vampire inside in it, carrying our fallen vampire

(7) HUMAN SKELETON COFFIN - A Back Vanity, has the same resemblance like the 'Drak's Pack' in AL. This coffin has human skeleton inside in it, imagine carrying this coffin like a trophy

Name:  Collage 2021-07-11 17_42_56.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  206.6 KB

(8) DEADLY SKULL PET - This pet is the same as the 'Killing Company's Syndicate Ring' in AL

Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 14_17_28.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  168.3 KB

(9) FLAMING SKULL PET - This pet has the same resemblance like the skull in AL (the lvl 40 arti, a skull that circles you) and has same aura effect as Inferno pet

(10) ICY SKULL PET - This pet has the same resemblance like the skull in AL (the lvl 40 arti, a skull that circles you) but recolored and has same aura effect as Hieloxa pet

(11) AMETHYST & VENOMOUS SKULL PET - This pet has the same resemblance like the skull in AL (the lvl 40 arti, a skull that circles you) but recolored and has same aura effect as Amethyst Pet and Green Angel Set Aura

Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 13_16_38.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  225.2 KB

(12) VENOMOUS WOLF PET - Having a ground pet for a change would be cool, especially we have wolves as enemy inside the game, making them as our pet...now that's victorious!

Name:  Collage 2021-07-05 13_18_08.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  187.1 KB

ADDITIONAL: Having Flaming, Icy, Amethyst and Venomous Skull Pets as GHOST MASKS would be great and cool. Especially it fits perfectly along with our current outfits.

The purpose of this Event is to encourage more players to play events especially this one, alot of players has been asking "Can we trade platinum?" but we all know it could make the sales complicated. And as for alternative solution we would like to suggest this "Bloody Coffin Event", because we think using this kind of method at least it can encourage more players and giving them a chance to play and loot more especially dropping and getting platinums that would be fun!!

Yes, we already have a chance to receive 5-10 platinum from nightly rewards and we are so happy, but imagine someone participating in this kind of event, and a chance to loot platinum box that can give them more platinum for free...this would be more AMAZING!!

We're hoping by implementing this kind of "Bloody Coffin Event" can motivate players to play more, especially dropping something we really need!

Lastly, the Bloody Coffin Event can lasts for 3-5 days, this can also be Annual or Semiannual Event. Because we think prolonging the timespan of this Event might not end well. Treasure boxes drop rate can be accordingly to it's rarity. Additionally for other option, some of the NEW ITEMS SUGGESTIONS can be purchase using Platinum.

~This is only a suggestion but we're hoping you can consider it. We would like to know your thoughts and feedback about this, we'll be waiting patiently
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Innovation; 07-12-2021 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Additional Pictures

Access BOR Discord Server in here

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think these concepts are very unique and cool! We all know that humans and wolves are the biggest enemies of vampires, so I think it would be really great to have items that are related to them, which is why I find the suggested coffins and pets really interesting. Through this, it would highlight the storyline of Dark Legends more.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Natsukashii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If I were to see any of these ideas put into motion, I will seriously be so broke over my purchases creating even more gold looting in farming just to afford them & add them to my collection! What a superb idea bringing even more outstanding vanities to our collections! I may suggest more stash & inventory storage could be utilized for this too because we do love the items we currently own too! A serious Kudos to these suggestions which will certainly be recognized!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aumbrosia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

mmm it would be great so everyone has one of those costumes and weapons or pets so I motivate you even more to get one of those

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kingmaxtal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I love the concept truly and these new vanities as well. Those pets are really coooool and dopeee. I hope sts can consider these new ideas. It's inspiring alot of players coming here to suggest new stuffs. Keep up the good work everyone.
    Last edited by Niceone; 07-16-2021 at 11:22 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Niceone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

True 👍.. really great suggestions!! @Innovation
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Thank you guys for your Wonderful and Positive Feedback! We are motivated to share more new suggestions because of our fellow players like YOU. We would never made it here if it wasn't for you guys.

As for New Vanities Suggestions like Constumes, feel free to check out our Latest Thread "Halloween Outfits Suggestions and More!!!". Those Vanities Suggestions would definitely fit with these Suggested Weapons, Masks, Banner, other Back Vanities and Pets!!

Have a Great Day Everyone
    Last edited by Innovation; 07-09-2021 at 02:24 AM.

Access BOR Discord Server in here

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I believe is good idea and very exciting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiaddevil For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I don't like the whole arcane legends thing. But I think it would be a good event to play hopefully Cinco will think about doing this event in the future

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Warzone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hi Cinco, and the rest of the Developers and Moderators!

Halloween is approaching...some of these suggested Equipments and Vanities (posted above) are Halloween Themed. Such as the Skull pets (different colors), Skull Weapons and more. It would be cool if we can have something like these in game. We updated it just in case these suggestions has not been reviewed yet.