Thread: Upcoming temple drops

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Default Upcoming temple drops

Can we have up drop rates of Ebon/Death engine arcane in swamp temple as well as Mire pieces if possible thanks Ebon/Death engine gone High as ppl ascend to 76 less and less gears available for ppl who just got to endgame at least they have a chance on getting one or buying one in auction with small price drop , Ebon right now 25m++ also if possible drops of lock valley like previous dragkin temple event thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

+1 If u mean having a table where we can actually check the drop % rates of looting "x" item.
    -1 If u mean increasing drop rates of arcs 76 in temple event from their rate on last temple, arcs are meant to be hard to loot.
    Also, wouldn't be bad if a decent set of legendary gear was lootable in this event, the revamp of magmatic gear for Lvl76 was pretty underwhelming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

There's a reason the prices are up..just like the prices of tradeble awake gems fell when another awakening event was announced.
    There's already an event that drops 76 red gear which is dragkin temple which all you do is to wait for it.
    Prices are up because people want be competitive in this event.
    If prices rise bring it back is a bad approach,sine there's already many weapons and there be crates that you can open presently to loot em.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

[QUOTE=flashio;3608311]+1 If u mean having a table where we can actually check the drop % rates of looting "x" item.
    -1 If u mean increasing drop rates of arcs 76 in temple event from their rate on last temple, arcs are meant to be hard to loot.
    Also, wouldn't be bad if a decent set of legendary gear was lootable in this event, the revamp of magmatic gear for Lvl76 was pretty underwhelming.[/QUOTE
    I disagreee we need more arc items as there are many new players and less armors im the game so -1

-FA

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    I disagreee we need more arc items as there are many new players and less armors im the game so -1

-FA
    There is a vast amount of arcane gears, the only I think there are not many is arcane amulets Lvl76, also don't misunderstand me, I'm not against having arc gear drop in temple event, but keep in mind that arcane items should be rare, flooding the game with more of these gear would only devalue them even more, just keep rates low.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So Basically u mean Rich ppl with Op gears will gonna earn more Gold ? Sry Hell nah.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tchrwitch View Post
    So Basically u mean Rich ppl with Op gears will gonna earn more Gold ? Sry Hell nah.

Bosses stop around wave 20 or so, anyone can get up to that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

No i think if ppl were to run this event in random they will often find geared ppl to carry till wave 20 further or more no bossess wave 20+ so anyone above lv71+ can play this game which is the recommended level to play swamp temple if u ever tried one before commenting 🙏

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    No i think if ppl were to run this event in random they will often find geared ppl to carry till wave 20 further or more no bossess wave 20+ so anyone above lv71+ can play this game which is the recommended level to play swamp temple if u ever tried one before commenting
    Carry tho ? Funny Rich peoples with Op gears are not gonna run random instead Rich Peoples are Partying Each Other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    There is a vast amount of arcane gears, the only I think there are not many is arcane amulets Lvl76, also don't misunderstand me, I'm not against having arc gear drop in temple event, but keep in mind that arcane items should be rare, flooding the game with more of these gear would only devalue them even more, just keep rates low.
    Ebon armor ebon gears are still expensive and hardly to see in auc (maybe but few only) so arcane dropping increase the quantity of arc 71 in game should be better for upcoming expansion as ppl with less gold can have a chance obtaining decent arcane to survive lv81 cap i think arcane amulets 76 should just stay since they're new anyways but for ebon which is 71 and more useful than current armor (mage wise) is expensive anyways i appreciate ur opinion on how low the quantity of recent arcane amulets true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Carry tho ? Funny Rich peoples with Op gears are not gonna run random instead Rich Peoples are Partying Each Other.

I've never said rich ppl not all geared ppl (decent) are rich so please I've run this event few times now and before i was just a sapling using 3/3 mire and swamp staff i did go to wave 20 mostly every run since my every run will have at least 1 decent geared player so it's a guarantee wave 20 also mostly ppl rn are going to farm for wave 20 so ppl will ignore pt unless they're trying to go lb so please before if u haven't tried even the recent dragkin temple just don't go further this reply

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I've never said rich ppl not all geared ppl (decent) are rich so please I've run this event few times now and before i was just a sapling using 3/3 mire and swamp staff i did go to wave 20 mostly every run since my every run will have at least 1 decent geared player so it's a guarantee wave 20 also mostly ppl rn are going to farm for wave 20 so ppl will ignore pt unless they're trying to go lb so please before if u haven't tried even the recent dragkin temple just don't go further this reply
    There's no sense Dropping Arcane Gears in this Event. There is Arcanite Event Coming Soon ! Before Expansion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

There's no sense Dropping Arcane Gears in this Event. There is Arcanite Event Coming Soon ! Before Expansion.

?? Why not both drops arcane but temple specialized swamp themed arcanes like ebon so??? Why not both drop??? Why are u opposing something that most of the community will benefit?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

?? Why not both drops arcane but temple specialized swamp themed arcanes like ebon so??? Why not both drop??? Why are u opposing something that most of the community will benefit?
    Why not drop eggs ?(all of them like eggzavier)
    Why not drop speed sets?
    Why not drop plat eggs in temple event?

All of these can help people get geared for the 81 cap.So let's create a thread and start ranting?

There's a system they are following and this system also has a major role in the game economy.
    The ebon gear were cheap before? Why not invest?

Coming out here and asking for something that normally didn't drop during THIS event is downright wrong and selfish.

Hope you see my perspective of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    Why not drop eggs ?(all of them like eggzavier)
    Why not drop speed sets?
    Why not drop plat eggs in temple event?

All of these can help people get geared for the 81 cap.So let's create a thread and start ranting?

There's a system they are following and this system also has a major role in the game economy.
    The ebon gear were cheap before? Why not invest?

Coming out here and asking for something that normally didn't drop during THIS event is downright wrong and selfish.

Hope you see my perspective of this.
    Is ebon arcane during literally swamp temple event too much to ask that it is being compared to all arcane egg outside eggzavier lol the gear was cheap before yes since it's on the lock crate during expansion 71 and now hardly can get a 10-15m which is kinda expensive for a lv71 recently gear so why not drop this item during temple doesn't hurt anyone if it drops probably benefits and make less of shouting "Pt evg need geared pl" previous temple event dropped Death engine if its not normal to drop during this thats why actually made a thread discussing a suggestion to drop lol clearly stated at my thread "if possible" "ebon/Death engine" indicates either one of this two items , death engine dropped at last previous tindirin themed dragkin temple 🙏

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    276 Posts

Ebon armor can be obtained farming infest, Ebon helm can be obtained hydra.
    The reason why arcanes 71-76 are currently on a higher price is due to awake event since ppl buy these items to reawake and sell to make profit, clean Ebon armors hardly costs more than 12m when awake event is not around and helms are usually below 4m. Engine armors are 15-20m~ when awake event is not around and helms are 5-8m~ (these prices are if they aren't fully awakened).
    Leave Ebons untouched, if anything ask for the remaining non lootable arc 71 to drop on elite 71 content such as deep marsh or infest/hydra, ofc with a very low rate.
    The drop rates for arcanes 76 should stay the same as in last temple event, u can try farm them and in the way u may end up looting other valuable items as well such as eggs or lock exclusive Mire pieces so no need for an increase in rates since those arcs are not the only good items that can be looted, don't forget that as u farm for them ull get tokens as well which allow to buy vanitues/lock recipes that turn in further profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Is ebon arcane during literally swamp temple event too much to ask that it is being compared to all arcane egg outside eggzavier lol the gear was cheap before yes since it's on the lock crate during expansion 71 and now hardly can get a 10-15m which is kinda expensive for a lv71 recently gear so why not drop this item during temple doesn't hurt anyone if it drops probably benefits and make less of shouting "Pt evg need geared pl" previous temple event dropped Death engine if its not normal to drop during this thats why actually made a thread discussing a suggestion to drop lol clearly stated at my thread "if possible" "ebon/Death engine" indicates either one of this two items , death engine dropped at last previous tindirin themed dragkin temple 🙏
    All I'm saying is since it's a new addition your requesting ,anyone can request anything...

I want a certain pet,I can ask for it to drop..and I don't think they cater to that.
    If that's how you want the ebon,STS can ask what items people want to drop so many people have a choice in what drops..and items shortlisted.

This thread clearly shows that YOU specifically need that item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    All I'm saying is since it's a new addition your requesting ,anyone can request anything...

I want a certain pet,I can ask for it to drop..and I don't think they cater to that.
    If that's how you want the ebon,STS can ask what items people want to drop so many people have a choice in what drops..and items shortlisted.

This thread clearly shows that YOU specifically need that item.
    No lol i think everyone nowadays need arcane armor to survive vardan maps (solo) probably after expansion new maps will have hard enemy just for preparation for ppl who can't afford to buy a 20m++ items such as dozer axe/skratch/duggar/arcane armors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Not ebon but arc weapons and artifacts seem to be dropping this event.