Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Meet Gibber, Lead Designer for Star Legends

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Default Meet Gibber, Lead Designer for Star Legends

Hi Star Legends! I’m Gibber and I am the designer heading up the new content for Star Legends. I’m a big sci-fi fan, a big gamer, and I’m really excited about some of the stuff we have in the works for Star Legends!

For Memorial Day we are going to be remembering some classic sci-fi movies with new vanity items. Some of the new vanities will be available to buy in the store, but some of them are only available as drops in the dungeons. Oh, Memorial Day weekend will also be a double XP weekend. The next event will be launched around the release of the movie Prometheus and it will have some fun gameplay in it. We will be posting more information on that so keep an eye out as it gets closer.

A little info about me!

Favorite Sci-Fi Books: The Thrawn Trilogy (Star Wars) is an all time favorite. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series is also very close to my heart. Snow Crash, it can be a tough read, but good stuff. The list really goes on and on.

Favorite Sci-Fi Movies: Empire Strikes Back, Blade Runner, Dune, Serenity, and Tron.

Thanks and see you in space,
    -Gibber

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Gibber For This Useful Post: