Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My opinion on certain vanities not returning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default My opinion on certain vanities not returning

Nowadays merching in the game is quite difficult because of how hesitant people are with Vanities nowadays because of their fear of it returning and ever since dynamo and inferno return people have feared a lot like rare vintage vanities won't be as high valued as it once was, because of it's chance on returning and ever since that happen of old vanities returning a lot of players have been so hesitant making merching economy hard and prices going all over the place

So I was wondering it may sound selfish but it seems only fair that if helix is unable to return if we could have the same idea with certain type of vanities so it won't lose
    It's meaning and value
    Trinity came back and it was a leaderboard item

And I just fear the more vanities returning the value would be all over the place that there won't be any thing such as "A rare vanity" anymore

My ideas for vanities not returning I'd say

"The Man In Black"

"Dusk Gamer set"

The rest is up to you on what returns and what doesn't

Just for starters for now these are the only idea I got but a lot has felt very hesitant when they realized even old leaderboard event vanities returned it just lose it's meaning and purpose and value

So it would be great to leave some vanity in the "Rare catagory" just for the fairness
    Since helix is definitely not returning
    I was just hoping maybe a few vanities could remain rare and not give the players the hesitancy and fear of it returning.

Gracias @Cinco

I might get hated but someone has to say it sorry if Peeps in DL hate me.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

But adding onto this, there could always be recolored version of these items so it would also be fair for players

So not all hope is lost!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
    Nowadays merching in the game is quite difficult because of how hesitant people are with Vanities nowadays because of their fear of it returning and ever since dynamo and inferno return people have feared a lot like rare vintage vanities won't be as high valued as it once was, because of it's chance on returning and ever since that happen of old vanities returning a lot of players have been so hesitant making merching economy hard and prices going all over the place

So I was wondering it may sound selfish but it seems only fair that if helix is unable to return if we could have the same idea with certain type of vanities so it won't lose
    It's meaning and value
    Trinity came back and it was a leaderboard item

And I just fear the more vanities returning the value would be all over the place that there won't be any thing such as "A rare vanity" anymore

My ideas for vanities not returning I'd say

"The Man In Black"

"Dusk Gamer set"

The rest is up to you on what returns and what doesn't

Just for starters for now these are the only idea I got but a lot has felt very hesitant when they realized even old leaderboard event vanities returned it just lose it's meaning and purpose and value

So it would be great to leave some vanity in the "Rare catagory" just for the fairness
    Since helix is definitely not returning
    I was just hoping maybe a few vanities could remain rare and not give the players the hesitancy and fear of it returning.

Gracias @Cinco

I might get hated but someone has to say it sorry if Peeps in DL hate me.

Yes.. please add Old vanities such as Iron sets, bounty set, druidic set and undead. Just sharing I do not own some of these items but clearly these items should stay as it is. These vanities came back more than twice! Every game has their own rare items that what makes the game more better. The reason these prices are high because they are in high demand and that's normal. These stuff are not rare, if we farm we can buy them, if we don't afford it then we should farm more. Plus we should keep moving forward not backwards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yes..please add Old vanities like Iron sets, bounty, druidic and Undead. These are not rare items we can buy these by just farming golds everyday. These items came more than twice already alot of chance we're given to us before. Their price is high right now cuz they are in demand and that's normal for every sales. Every game has their rare items please let's just let these stuff stay as it is. Besides let's keep moving forward not backwards.
    Last edited by Niceone; 07-07-2021 at 09:39 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Niceone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The man In Black, crop set as I heard its not lb item...and some people also over price it too much just to make themselves look superior some even looking to buy it with real life cash which is against TOS..so I think this item should return. As for Dusk the price is still acceptable so maybe keep it that way? This is just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuying View Post
    The man In Black, crop set as I heard its not lb item...and some people also over price it too much just to make themselves look superior some even looking to buy it with real life cash which is against TOS..so I think this item should return. As for Dusk the price is still acceptable so maybe keep it that way? This is just my opinion
    I think at this point we should just move foward and instead of bringing old Guild items back why not each Guild event come with new vanity items or banner

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

New vanity with this few old over price item ofc..will be great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

New vanity with this few old over price item ofc..will be great
    Yeah but mainly for this topic it's mainly just seeing if some vanities could remain rare so people like old players who attended the event won't have the hesitation or fear of it coming back .

But ofc having new vanities is always better than just bringing back old items I would love it if we could just move foward and bring more new items I guess like cool banners and cool new vanities

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

oh yes dev sure keep moving forward but adding this few stuff in future event won't hurt...since its just a hat (too op 3b i heard lmao.) so we hope @cinco pls consider bring this stuff back. thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

plus Its not lb reward, so why not bringing it back? Anyway this just an opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

plus Its not lb reward, so why not bringing it back? Anyway this just an opinion
    Thank you for your opinion but yeah as I said it be better to move foward so instead of bringing back old Guild event items why not just stick with New vanities or new ideas for the future. But I believe there should be a chance Old Vanities should remain Rare it is only fair and it would. Be a win win situation for both old players and the economy since a lot of players now are hesitant on selling or buying because of the fear of what is coming back and what isn't that is why I made the topic hoping some old vanities could remain rare.

Last edited by Decently; 07-07-2021 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

oh yes dev sure keep moving forward but adding this few stuff in future event won't hurt...since its just a hat (too op 3b i heard lmao.) so we hope @cinco pls consider bring this stuff back. thank you
    And also your opinion is more on what u heard rather than facts but I feel the only reason why men in black is pricey because it is rare and a good collector's item for those old players who like to collect so having it returned would just really kill the meaning of it and the value , so yes It would be great to have Men In black stayed as a rare item considering it's rarity.

But like I said in my previous post, there could always be a recolored Version im just hoping Men in black could be one of the vanities that could remain rare. So it is only fair for both the economy and old players , like how cinco stated helix is never coming back, that made the old players really relieved, so I was just hoping maybe he could do the same for a few vanitys so people won't be panicking too much on whether what comes back and what doesn't. Making it easier and more stable for the economy and prices of items. Basically it will make people less hesitant with their items, and the less people are hesitant with their items the less Prices go crazy "Balance".

Last edited by Decently; 07-07-2021 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

And also your opinion is more on what u heard rather than facts but I feel the only reason why men in black is pricey because it is rare and a good collector's item for those old players who like to collect so having it returned would just really kill the meaning of it and the value , so yes It would be great to have Men In black stayed as a rare item considering it's rarity.

But like I said in my previous post, there could always be a recolored Version im just hoping Men in black could be one of the vanities that could remain rare. So it is only fair for both the economy and old players , like how cinco stated helix is never coming back, that made the old players really relieved, so I was just hoping maybe he could do the same for a few vanitys so people won't be panicking too much on whether what comes back and what doesn't. Making it easier and more stable for the economy and prices of items. Basically it will make people less hesitant with their items, and the less people are hesitant with their items the less Prices go crazy "Balance".

Tell me how the stuff that is op to 3b make the economy become stable and balance..? There are a few other stuff that is rare also but the price isn't been raising like that... i heard some people buying it illegal ( should i count a few of that player in here..?with proof ofc.) outside and come in game to raise price of it as they wish cuz they think they own a "rare" stuff so price can be depend on them lol. Everything will return at least one i remember cinco said that. So if dynamo, undead,trinity or even classic hat was requested to return then might as well make this ego boost hat return too .
    Last edited by Yuying; 07-07-2021 at 06:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I think at this point we should just move foward and instead of bringing old Guild items back why not each Guild event come with new vanity items or banner

oh and here..Cinco said before there's no more guild event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Tell me how the stuff that is op to 3b make the economy become stable and balance..? There are a few other stuff that is rare also but the price isn't been raising like that... i heard some people buying it illegal ( should i count a few of that player in here..?with proof ofc.) outside and come in game to raise price of it as they wish cuz they think they own a "rare" stuff so price can be depend on them lol. Everything will return at least one i remember cinco said that. So if dynamo, undead,trinity or even classic hat was requested to return then might as well make this ego boost hat return too .
    This isn't about ego, and if you do have proof of people going against the rules go ahead and report them, but like I said this isn't about the ego it's about creating a balance because as of now the fact that every vanity could return creates a unblanace a hesitation for players whether it's them selling their vanity or buying vanity nobody knows what returns and what doesn't in the vanity catagory, so again I made this post hoping a few vanities could remain rare so just how weapons , helix is rare cus it will never return, and for the gem section possibly the elder gems lvl 46 and fire star is rare because it also won't return, so that is why I made this post hoping even the vanity catagory could have a few that could remain rare.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

oh and here..Cinco said before there's no more guild event.
    You never know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Also you have mentioned a few times about players going against TOS buying stuff for real money how come you never reported this yet you mentioned it so many times? Even knowing you have the proof....only now you mention about it.

A bit odd no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This isn't about ego, and if you do have proof of people going against the rules go ahead and report them, but like I said this isn't about the ego it's about creating a balance because as of now the fact that every vanity could return creates a unblanace a hesitation for players whether it's them selling their vanity or buying vanity nobody knows what returns and what doesn't in the vanity catagory, so again I made this post hoping a few vanities could remain rare so just how weapons , helix is rare cus it will never return, and for the gem section possibly the elder gems lvl 46 and fire star is rare because it also won't return, so that is why I made this post hoping even the vanity catagory could have a few that could remain rare.

As my opinion event lb item such as Arcane blood and a few more is what should remain rare (shouldn't return) but for this stuff which in normal vendor should come back at least one. In here I'm trying to say that event lb item that player compete against each other and got it as reward should remain as a once time item just like event title. And for the player who cash outside I wish I could share the information here but sadly its against forum tos :\ . And hopefully dev will consider about keeping event lb reward as something rare in the future event too. (I don't say anything about helix and the gems here cuz its level cap reward and won't return)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

As my opinion event lb item such as Arcane blood and a few more is what should remain rare (shouldn't return) but for this stuff which in normal vendor should come back at least one. In here I'm trying to say that event lb item that player compete against each other and got it as reward should remain as a once time item just like event title. And for the player who cash outside I wish I could share the information here but sadly its against forum tos :\ . And hopefully dev will consider about keeping event lb reward as something rare in the future event too. (I don't say anything about helix and the gems here cuz its level cap reward and won't return)
    Didn't happen with trinity, and Guild event is still counted as somewhat of an leaderboard event, it's basically guild against guilds. And Blood arcane was also obtainable for platinum or even Character Bound it wasn't a "Lb reward "and it was also a pvp event , like I said I believe Old vanities should remain rare and that we should move foward and request for better and cooler items, so like I said I made this post regarding on the opinions and just wanted to see his feed back but let's not spam this chat debating what "you feel goes rare and what doesn't " at the end of the day cinco decides I'm just implementing the idea. And suggestion.
    So that we could have a few vanities remain in the "Rare Catagory" .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Also you have mentioned a few times about players going against TOS buying stuff for real money how come you never reported this yet you mentioned it so many times? Even knowing you have the proof....only now you mention about it.

A bit odd no?

you don't have to worry about that (or u should..?) haha I do report it to dev through dm alr..