Nowadays merching in the game is quite difficult because of how hesitant people are with Vanities nowadays because of their fear of it returning and ever since dynamo and inferno return people have feared a lot like rare vintage vanities won't be as high valued as it once was, because of it's chance on returning and ever since that happen of old vanities returning a lot of players have been so hesitant making merching economy hard and prices going all over the place

So I was wondering it may sound selfish but it seems only fair that if helix is unable to return if we could have the same idea with certain type of vanities so it won't lose
It's meaning and value
Trinity came back and it was a leaderboard item

And I just fear the more vanities returning the value would be all over the place that there won't be any thing such as "A rare vanity" anymore

My ideas for vanities not returning I'd say

"The Man In Black"

"Dusk Gamer set"

The rest is up to you on what returns and what doesn't

Just for starters for now these are the only idea I got but a lot has felt very hesitant when they realized even old leaderboard event vanities returned it just lose it's meaning and purpose and value

So it would be great to leave some vanity in the "Rare catagory" just for the fairness
Since helix is definitely not returning
I was just hoping maybe a few vanities could remain rare and not give the players the hesitancy and fear of it returning.

Gracias @Cinco

I might get hated but someone has to say it sorry if Peeps in DL hate me.

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk