Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My opinion on certain vanities not returning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yuying View Post
    you don't have to worry about that (or u should..?) haha I do report it to dev through dm alr..
    Just odd, how you keep mentioning about it. Instead of reporting it. Knowing you have all the proofs you need, I don't understand why bring it here when you could directly handle this with the STS Support team?

Sent from my STK-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Decently View Post
    Didn't happen with trinity, and Guild event is still counted as somewhat of an leaderboard event, it's basically guild against guilds. And Blood arcane was also obtainable for platinum or even Character Bound it wasn't a "Lb reward "and it was also a pvp event , like I said I believe Old vanities should remain rare and that we should move foward and request for better and cooler items, so like I said I made this post regarding on the opinions and just wanted to see his feed back but let's not spam this chat debating what "you feel goes rare and what doesn't " at the end of the day cinco decides I'm just implementing the idea. And suggestion.
    So that we could have a few vanities remain in the "Rare Catagory" .

It didn't happen with trinity that why it disaster when it came back for 300 plat and 1k token...also I won't be against the idea that those item shouldn't return if some greedy player don't raise the impossible price. Want economy to be balance? Don't raise the price too much beyond expectation then. Think about the other player who want to play then end up quit seeing that price. And if you make this post just for only cinco feedback then put this " ONLY FOR CINCO COMMENT" at the end of your thread so we player won't bother to comment on your post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

It didn't happen with trinity that why it disaster when it came back for 300 plat and 1k token...also I won't be against the idea that those item shouldn't return if some greedy player don't raise the impossible price. Want economy to be balance? Don't raise the price too much beyond expectation then. Think about the other player who want to play then end up quit seeing that price. And if you make this post just for only cinco feedback then put this " ONLY FOR CINCO COMMENT" at the end of your thread so we player won't bother to comment on your post
    People are raising prices because they are in panic of what comes back and what doesn't. They are hesitant.

And I never said players can't spread their thoughts is just I'm mostly aiming this for cinco Response please if you feel any discomfort or anger take it somewhere else have a glass of water before you type.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Decently For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I just mention it randomly why are you trigger tho? haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

wow... panic to 3B... impressive

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Once and for all Blood Arcane Sets are Event Rewards vendor meaning only winners can access this vanities, same goes to Level 46 elder relic gems, rendazu, ravagers, cleavers and all those Level 46 weapons.
    Being fair is different from creating balance. Helix didn't return as for my perspective to create balance. These Blood Arcane Sets are all event rewards items I think just to be fair to everyone not to bring it back, people also work hard there even though it's not LB cuz it is still an event rewards items.
    Crop set, men in Black these vanities under the category of "Event vendor" meaning everyone can access this without playing or working hard for that certain event. Fairness should come accordingly where they see should it fit.
    Last edited by Niceone; 07-07-2021 at 10:37 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Niceone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niceone View Post
    Once and for all Blood Arcane Sets are Event Rewards vendor meaning only winners can access this vanities, same goes to Level 46 elder relic gems, rendazu, ravagers, cleavers and all those Level 46 weapons. Being fair is different from creating balance. Helix didn't return as for my perspective to create balance. These Blood Arcane Sets are all event rewards items I think just to be fair to everyone not to bring it back, people also work hard there even though it's not LB cuz it is still an event rewards items. Crop set, men in Black these vanities under the category of "Event vendor" meaning everyone can access this without playing or working hard for that certain event. Fairness should come accordingly where they see should it fit.
    Well said. We need more people like you in Fourms.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Once and for all Blood Arcane Sets are Event Rewards vendor meaning only winners can access this vanities, same goes to Level 46 elder relic gems, rendazu, ravagers, cleavers and all those Level 46 weapons.
    Being fair is different from creating balance. Helix didn't return as for my perspective to create balance. These Blood Arcane Sets are all event rewards items I think just to be fair to everyone not to bring it back, people also work hard there even though it's not LB cuz it is still an event rewards items.
    Crop set, men in Black these vanities under the category of "Event vendor" meaning everyone can access this without playing or working hard for that certain event. Fairness should come accordingly where they see should it fit.
    The men in black and crop set player can get it even tho they don't play in the event. Just like some valentine vanity (serpent, midnight lovers etc.)with gold or plat. So there is no problem for it to return every year ig..
    There is a different btw event reward vendor and Event vendor so.
    Last edited by Yuying; 07-07-2021 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Didn't happen with trinity, and Guild event is still counted as somewhat of an leaderboard event, it's basically guild against guilds. And Blood arcane was also obtainable for platinum or even Character Bound it wasn't a "Lb reward "and it was also a pvp event , like I said I believe Old vanities should remain rare and that we should move foward and request for better and cooler items, so like I said I made this post regarding on the opinions and just wanted to see his feed back but let's not spam this chat debating what "you feel goes rare and what doesn't " at the end of the day cinco decides I'm just implementing the idea. And suggestion.
    So that we could have a few vanities remain in the "Rare Catagory" .

Trinity and Blood Armor sets came back and believe me some players were unhappy about it, this vanities can be only access by top 25 LB players. 2 weeks of nonstop farming and suddenly they came back. They were disappointed, let's hope they won't make the same mistakes as before. As I said being fair is different from creating balance. For me my opinion all "Event Rewards Vendor" shouldn't come back. Why? Not being greedy but they were people who work hard during that event. Now for those people who failed to participate in this event or for those previous events. Every game their events come and go same goes to their vanities. We should keep moving forward guys.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Niceone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

The men in black and crop set player can get it even tho they don't play in the event. Just like some valentine vanity (serpent, midnight lovers etc.)with gold or plat. So there is no problem for it to return every year ig..
    Yess..I mentioned that in comment they were Event Vendor not Event Rewards Vendor just to be clear to everyone. But overall, these are all old vanities, and as of right now we get alot of new vanities so I don't see the reasons for any debate. Events come and go, vanities come and go. If people want this items I'm sure they will farm golds just to get this. Although some of these vanities are OP, truth to be said. Maybe they can do something about this. And the "balance" might come here. You can't create balance without being fair. I hope they can read this and please before returning any vanities think of all those players who work hard for it.
    Last edited by Niceone; 07-07-2021 at 11:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Trinity and Blood Armor sets came back and believe me some players were unhappy about it, this vanities can be only access by top 25 LB players. 2 weeks of nonstop farming and suddenly they came back. They were disappointed, let's hope they won't make the same mistakes as before. As I said being fair is different from creating balance. For me my opinion all "Event Rewards Vendor" shouldn't come back. Why? Not being greedy but they were people who work hard during that event. Now for those people who failed to participate in this event or for those previous events. Every game their events come and go same goes to their vanities. We should keep moving forward guys.
    Agreed for this one! This would just be fair to everyone especially those players who farm and work hard during those previous events. I've encountered this unhappy moments when that certain vanity had returned. Hopefully our Devs can make some consideration when it comes to balance
    Last edited by Innovation; 07-09-2021 at 12:52 AM.

Access BOR Discord Server in here

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Innovation For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

It's always dl merchers that cry when old stuff come back I say let it come back for those that didn't have a chance to buy it and not have to pay millions and millions on the sh*t they want

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Nowadays merching in the game is quite difficult because of how hesitant people are with Vanities nowadays because of their fear of it returning and ever since dynamo and inferno return people have feared a lot like rare vintage vanities won't be as high valued as it once was, because of it's chance on returning and ever since that happen of old vanities returning a lot of players have been so hesitant making merching economy hard and prices going all over the place

So I was wondering it may sound selfish but it seems only fair that if helix is unable to return if we could have the same idea with certain type of vanities so it won't lose
    It's meaning and value
    Trinity came back and it was a leaderboard item

And I just fear the more vanities returning the value would be all over the place that there won't be any thing such as "A rare vanity" anymore

My ideas for vanities not returning I'd say

"The Man In Black"

"Dusk Gamer set"

The rest is up to you on what returns and what doesn't

Just for starters for now these are the only idea I got but a lot has felt very hesitant when they realized even old leaderboard event vanities returned it just lose it's meaning and purpose and value

So it would be great to leave some vanity in the "Rare catagory" just for the fairness
    Since helix is definitely not returning
    I was just hoping maybe a few vanities could remain rare and not give the players the hesitancy and fear of it returning.

Gracias @Cinco

I might get hated but someone has to say it sorry if Peeps in DL hate me.

It's a game not a fashion show to see who has the best stuff and most expensive I wish y'all merchers stop crying and let others get a chance that missed the items all y'all care about is overpricing everything so only the rich can buy ur dumb sh*t

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I agree! Look I understand old players want to collect and have their dues in the game for playing so long, but many items are not listed for sale or at outrageous prices. I am a fairly new player and I am trying hard to hustle and collect myself and get some achievements and titles to boost my AP but actually it's very difficult and it makes new players give up on the game easily just because of this. Honestly if you play the other games that space-time Studios has you would realize that many items are making a comeback and it's totally fair. It evens out the playing field and also makes veteran players get in there to not only play but also to lower their prices and their demands for certain items.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxySG For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

To clarify, I would like to say I agree with the merchant prices being outrageous. Also it is hard to find a fully complete set at a decent price and many people like to hold on to their gold and also their items. Look I want to have the achievements so I can get some of the titles and also boost my AP but right now I'm sort of stuck because I am unable to do this due to people not selling or even just hoarding no matter the offer. New items generate a little bit of vanities that get put out in the store that people were holding onto. Look at the Raven sets that came out that are the best sets you can get in the game as far as stats go. Now, you look at the Arctic set which is very rare and barely in the store and even if it is people are selling for over a hundred million gold or more for just one item of that set. The only reason I want the Arctic set is for the title itself and then I will throw it back into the store no lie. But generally it doesn't have the better stats as the Raven sets do now.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GalaxySG For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Agreed.. recolors are different and don't take away authenticity.