Thread: warrior skill update suggestion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default warrior skill update suggestion

we know that juggernaut is the best skill to defend and this makes rallying cry skill not used, i have a suggestion why not change rallying cry to taunts all enemy skill, which covers a large area like 1 round of evg map, i don't know how many meters exactly

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Remember we don't only have evg as map. Don't try to change a skill only because it fits to 1 map.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    Remember we don't only have evg as map. Don't try to change a skill only because it fits to 1 map.
    what I mean is that skill is deprecated

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Just wondering which skill you going to remove in evg to use this 'updated' rallying cry? Anyways, you will loose in damage dealt, nobody will use it only for taunt whole map, need better improves to make it useful
    Last edited by sanya; 07-08-2021 at 05:51 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sanya View Post
    Just wondering which skill you going to remove in evg to use this 'updated' rallying cry? Anyways, you will loose in damage dealt, nobody will use it only for taunt whole map, need better improves to make it useful
    Yes only for taunt, remove horn of renew, I use it to taunt enemies but often not all enemies are taunted

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AlfineMahesa View Post
    Yes only for taunt, remove horn of renew, I use it to taunt enemies but often not all enemies are taunted

Bad idea if you ask me. Using horn and juggernaut also taunts enemies. Axe throw taunts as well with the tick damage. You don't remove your self and team sustain skill for a single purpose skill that wherein the purpose is fulfilled by your other skills anyways. Plus, I assure you that you'd die before wave 70 in evg with that. Heal is really needed to reach high waves. If you want to remap at around wave 60-70 by dying, then I'd rather get another dmg skill instead of rallying cry to replace horn of renew. Axe, Hammer, Chest Splitter, Juggernaut and I survived till wave 76. With heal instead of chest splitter, I survived till wave 91 and I still didn't die just the mages.

Don't be too paranoid with taunt as most war skills that are much more useful than rallying cry have it as well and besides you don't need to taunt all the mobs at the same time if your positioning and strats are good...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

It will be much better if itll give 50% hp and 50% damage buff over taunt xd ill use it then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarTik1 View Post
    It will be much better if itll give 50% hp and 50% damage buff over taunt xd ill use it then

make it 5000%, dont be shy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sanya For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

make it 5000%, dont be shy
    50% ho and damage buff isnt much when mobs and bosses deal over 100 -300 flat damage we survive cause of sdr and armors 80% damage reduction. People who cant afford op awake sets will be able to run gold loot maps with some smhp boost

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

50% ho and damage buff isnt much when mobs and bosses deal over 100 -300 flat damage we survive cause of sdr and armors 80% damage reduction. People who cant afford op awake sets will be able to run gold loot maps with some smhp boost

why people who cant afford op awakes should be able to run it? what will be point of having op awakes then?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

why people who cant afford op awakes should be able to run it? what will be point of having op awakes then?
    Game is suffering from lack of players hardley any new players now days in game rn even some of them able to catch up to level cap its hard for them to farm gold to buy new stuff .
    Cause only arcane gears are viable now days they are equal to legendary gears used to be 4-5 years ago . But still they are not much in game for everyone and pinks and mythic gears not usable at all at end game so they are nat even able to run end game to farm .
    So need to give all skills a little boost i think to every class not only warriors .
    What i gave was just a suggestion m not forcing them to do it.
    I also want them to give razer shield 25%+ sdr and damage .
    I want them to add a single skill upgrade to all skills for all classes .
    I dont want them to favor tanks but all classes should get a boost by a lil and needs to get balance.
    What bout razor shield getting 50% armor boost hows that sounds to you .
    Or can go same with mages heal grants 20% armor 20% damage 20% hp to party for 5 sec.
    You can say that its op but in my opinion its not cause the more further we go in new expension mobs will hit hard then they used to now.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Game is suffering from lack of players hardley any new players now days in game rn even some of them able to catch up to level cap its hard for them to farm gold to buy new stuff .
    Cause only arcane gears are viable now days they are equal to legendary gears used to be 4-5 years ago . But still they are not much in game for everyone and pinks and mythic gears not usable at all at end game so they are nat even able to run end game to farm .
    So need to give all skills a little boost i think to every class not only warriors .
    I dont want them to favor tanks but all classes should get a boost by a lil and needs to get balance.
    Or can go same with mages heal grants 20% armor 20% damage 20% hp to party for 5 sec.
    You can say that its op but in my opinion its not cause the more further we go in new expension mobs will hit hard then they used to now.

Easier to nerf mobs/bosses then

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Easier to nerf mobs/bosses then
    I dont know why people want to nerf always when we can do buffing things to all classes

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    Bad idea if you ask me. Using horn and juggernaut also taunts enemies. Axe throw taunts as well with the tick damage. You don't remove your self and team sustain skill for a single purpose skill that wherein the purpose is fulfilled by your other skills anyways. Plus, I assure you that you'd die before wave 70 in evg with that. Heal is really needed to reach high waves. If you want to remap at around wave 60-70 by dying, then I'd rather get another dmg skill instead of rallying cry to replace horn of renew. Axe, Hammer, Chest Splitter, Juggernaut and I survived till wave 76. With heal instead of chest splitter, I survived till wave 91 and I still didn't die just the mages.

Don't be too paranoid with taunt as most war skills that are much more useful than rallying cry have it as well and besides you don't need to taunt all the mobs at the same time if your positioning and strats are good...
    ok thanks for the advice, if you manage to taunt all enemies, then all the damage will be given to you, and it will make your party safe, paranoid? it's to make things easier, we don't need to go around the map first to bring it to the party, warriors are said to be tank right? that's why I suggested the taunt skill, back to the title this skill has never been used

yes it can be added in the skill slot, hp and armor maybe? because it's a taunt skill
    it's just a skill, not forever, and what about the juggernaut? that's op

Agree
    I dont know why people want to nerf always when we can do buffing things to all classes

nerf situation : what?
    buff situation : that was awesome

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Skill is fine, mostly used in honor pvp. Rogue just needs more ultimates and so does mage.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Skill is fine, mostly used in honor pvp. Rogue just needs more ultimates and so does mage.
    ah well I don't know and don't play it in honor pvp, maybe add a new skill? we will also get additional skill points later to reach 81

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Rogue definitely needs a better ultimate.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I think that Whirlwind could be safely replaced by something else since dozer axe and aegis procs are pretty much doing the same thing all the time anyways.
    For rallying Cry maybe it could be reworked so it adds Insert stat here based on number of taunted targets, nothing crazy of course

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Mike View Post
    I think that Whirlwind could be safely replaced by something else since dozer axe and aegis procs are pretty much doing the same thing all the time anyways.
    For rallying Cry maybe it could be reworked so it adds Insert stat here based on number of taunted targets, nothing crazy of course
    rallying cry is used in honor pvp(encry explains), replace with whirlwind? or make a new one? I only use whirlwind when level is low