Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cinco swamp temple questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Ty for the ss. Explains why there such differences in lb.
    But I thought glint aegis was what was causing the difference in lb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Can anyone tell me where I am asking to make the event harder? I simply made the thread to ask cinco if things were in the correct order.
    With your rhetorical question ‘I thought enemies were boosted’ , doesn’t that suggest you’re asking dev to make it harder?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

But I thought glint aegis was what was causing the difference in lb?
    We both know the answer to that, idm if you keep info hidden.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

@Undershooting:

Pretty much. Like why would he ask that question if he wasn’t expecting the event to be harder, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Bosses end at what, 19? Why is that even an argument? The scaling then would be minimal and u would still be able to achieve it. I was also hoping this temple would be harder, do u realize this doesn’t affect just warrs but everyone?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    With your rhetorical question ‘I thought enemies were boosted’ , doesn’t that suggest you’re asking dev to make it harder?
    Its a simple question because I remember last year wave 104+ was when it got hard. This year its still the same 104+ gets hard. Thread was to ask if things are in proper order hence the title and you can see my reply that I was fine with it being easy still.
    I personally don't care if they boost it or not, just wanted to make sure things were in proper order because if they weren't then they would of had to reset lb and adjust difficulty etc.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 07-09-2021 at 04:38 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Hope next temple event will not take 1h+ to get into solo lb :/ its too boring. Dragkin was perfect for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Its a simple question because I remember last year wave 104+ was when it got hard. This year its still the same 104+ gets hard. Thread was to ask if things are in proper order hence the title and you can see my reply that I was fine with it being easy still.
    I personally don't care if they boost it or not, just wanted to make sure things were in proper order because if they weren't then they would of had to reset lb and adjust difficulty etc.
    That sounds fair and reasonable I think the only reason it gets hard at that wave is so people are precise with what strategy they wanna use, if it was like wave 10, people would just keep running and trying everything until they would be sure of how they wanna play the map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    We both know the answer to that, idm if you keep info hidden.
    Now here comes the thread "Nerf ebon aegis".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

To conclude, you guys are having gears worth hundreds of millions at like 10% stats per item (you know what I mean). Do you expect to be with those items as good as a low geared arc user? OFC NOT! You bought that gear to be way better than those guys and be able to compete in top of the top. You have gear with which lvl 91 mobs starts to be a bit difficulty. With that gears you enter the map and "Oh that event is too easy". I am pretty sure that many player struggle to kill all bosses till wave 20 because they don't have the luxury of having your kind of gear and his awakes. If you ask me giving everybody the same set like it is in honor PvP, it will give us a challenge against everyone with fair conditions or just make gear only count as clean item means no 10% per item awakes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oawaoebi View Post
    To conclude, you guys are having gears worth hundreds of millions at like 10% stats per item (you know what I mean). Do you expect to be with those items as good as a low geared arc user? OFC NOT! You bought that gear to be way better than those guys and be able to compete in top of the top. You have gear with which lvl 91 mobs starts to be a bit difficulty. With that gears you enter the map and "Oh that event is too easy". I am pretty sure that many player struggle to kill all bosses till wave 20 because they don't have the luxury of having your kind of gear and his awakes. If you ask me giving everybody the same set like it is in honor PvP, it will give us a challenge against everyone with fair conditions or just make gear only count as clean item means no 10% per item awakes.
    This is true, lots of us still have hard time to kill those bosses and mobs even lots of us died before wave 19

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Well I think the beginning of the event up until the bosses are cleared at wave 19 is just fine but after that, it should be harder so that we aren't forced to run for 1 hour + just for top 50. I see what encryptions is saying I don't think he is asking for the start of the event to be made harder but rather those middle waves so to speak like from wave 30+ As a war myself I am able to make it to round 105 without much difficulty but past that it is extremely difficult and if a single weapon refuses to proc then that is it. If the difficulty of the event at later stages can't be increased would it be possible to have a practice zone or something so we can go against high waves without being in lb but just to test things out? I think that would be fun for everyone and even low lvl players can see how high of a wave they can achieve without wasting precious time and gold. Let me emphasize I am not asking for the start of the event to be harder I think the bosses and first 20 waves are just fine it is the later waves that are grueling because they are just a waste of time I would love for it to become harder at wave 50 rather than 105. - Atoned
    The measure of intelligence is the ability to change.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Repent For This Useful Post: