Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want the Volcano helm plz!! Don't get rid of it...:-/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default I want the Volcano helm plz!! Don't get rid of it...:-/

I know the devs have been working hard this week patching things to keep their customers happy. I appreciate all their efforts & I can't get enough of this game. I thought the Volcano vanity was kind of weird at first but now that it's been pulled, I really want it more than the new one. I haven't had enough time to grind in the first few days to reach level cap 71 to get the volcanut. I swear it's one of those things like they say...you don't miss something or someone until its gone! Now only the 36? who capped ultra fast have the volcano! I feel left out like when ppl missed the COP. It is now a very exclusive item that not many have. I never even got the chance to see it or wear it, to experience what it's like.

I know a lot of players really disliked (hated!) the design & I understand replacing it but I know there's some ppl who really like it, just like the devs felt about it in the beginning. How about letting us have a choice of which one we want or maybe we could have both? I really hope you don't get rid of it. I would even buy it with platinum or as a deal of the day. I think it really goes with the island campaign. Maybe you could grant it to players who are dying to have it? Plz...

I know the devs are off the weekend...let's see what they say Monday. I'm wondering how others feel about this...lol
    Last edited by slaveleia; 06-23-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default I want the Volcano helm plz!! Don't get rid of it...:-/

I actually liked the volcano helm alot & thought it fit the theme and looked very cool (will be even cooler when I have a tiki set!) but a few people pointed out to me that as it fits the theme it is not a lv cap elite reward worthy and they felt it wasn't worth the 100k grind... Now that the new one has been released honestly no one I know likes it, they say it's to big & it kind of like the free helm you get for playing a month...

I think the dev's had it right the first time but alot of people complained & screwed it up for the ones that like the volcano and see the whole theme (like nuri's circus shield)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CodyBearr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

At this point its too late to be begging to get it back.

Forum Adept ExperimentNebulaCore's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

True, its to late.complain, changes made to satisfy, complain about new thing, to late. Be happy with what you have, and cheerish it.
    Aznhmoobyang 66, endgame pvper Aznbboynebula 65, suicidal toon on leaderboard experimentkai 12 pvper and more toons not gonn list

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

They said it would probably come back as a deal of the day, or be able to be bought with plat.
    Zheobird Level 71 Full Dex
    Zheomage Level 71 Full Int
    ZheobearLevel 71 Dual Dex

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ZHEOTARE For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Should just let the players choose between volconut and new centurion helm.
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePvpTwink For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZHEOTARE View Post
    They said it would probably come back as a deal of the day, or be able to be bought with plat.
    Yeah a dotd sounds good, then everyone who likes it (like myself) will be happy (plus the lower levels who would want it can actually get it with out being lv71)... Funny thing is I BET you the people who said they hated it, will buy it & actually wear it alot...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Thepvptwink is absolutely correct. Its not too late. Why not choose what we want? Really there is nothing wrong with that. But lets not start flame wars. Happy posting!
    ~Jugernuget

Jugernuget:Guess: 576

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jugernugetx For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Best news I heard all day. I do love the poorly designed volconut, and now I can experience the joy of hot molten colada milk pouring over my bird despite the fact that I will never be elite.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff:686918
    Best news I heard all day. I do love the poorly designed volconut, and now I can experience the joy of hot molten colada milk pouring over my bird despite the fact that I will never be elite.
    Me too im NOT elite but I want the helm DOTD...yay. but if people don't like the other ill buy that one too.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OvigorothO View Post
    At this point its too late to be begging to get it back.
    It just happened yesterday! It's never too late unless you give up. I got to try. I never complained about the look of it myself...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

I wasnt jumping at the volconut idea at first...but when u compare it with the centurion helm, the volconut seems much better lol
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExperimentNebulaCore View Post
    True, its to late.complain, changes made to satisfy, complain about new thing, to late. Be happy with what you have, and cheerish it.
    I'm not complaining but asking...I spend a lot of money on this game & I think the devs want to keep their best customers enjoying themselves...I don't believe it's a difficult edit, I mean we have so many other vanities in our closets. I think when you get something taken away from you, you want it that much more! I know it's crazy...maybe Sam, JustG, & TechnoEmail have been slapping themselves over this vanity item.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Yeah any helm that has motion is so cool. Sparkles or flames, coins dropping from clovers or even the chick coming out of the egg! The new beach antenna is nice with the water coming out of it. It was the same when folks didn't like the Nuris shield of Hallows at first but I think it really looks good in the set.
    Of course, ppl were disappointed there wasn't another COP type helm or set bonus to go with it. It hard to match something that great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Can we please just stop.
    Next thing you'll know they'll just completely retract the idea of an elite vanity helm at all and just give you a new title to wear instead.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Whirlzap For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Can we please just stop.
    Next thing you'll know they'll just completely retract the idea of an elite vanity helm at all and just give you a new title to wear instead.
    I'd like that.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

Don't they have a title for it? [The Killer Elite]?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ExperimentNebulaCore View Post
    Actually it's "too late", you missed an "o".

I'm not of those of those guys who complain about an item for it's look and undermind it's value. I don't care if L71 vanity looked like Jewel Thief Sniper Helm or something like that. However, you said on you post to be happy with what they have and cheerish it. Are u kidding me? Did you say that when Volconut was the vanity? You whined and got it replaced and now when someone else is suggesting an idea you're telling them to cheerish? Really? Poor attitude there.

P.S. I don't like either and L.70 is my goal. I try to stay out of this crazy vanity things.

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    Can we please just stop.
    Sure thing bro, it's getting messed up now

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Back; 06-23-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I was shocked too they changed the vanity cap to... a centurion helm look-alike!!!!! WHATTTT!!!?
    Another recycled item.

And on a side note i never dig those centurion look. They sat in my stash ever since day 1!
    I'll be having a nightmare if the dev decided to have the next elite set being the "recycled centurion set"!
    NOOOOO!

Where is the fearless lead designer aka Techno Email!!!? No more recycled items pls. i have enuf!
    Any coconut hat is better than recycled item. At least that was an original.
    And why not make different vanity look for different class?
    After all we grind hard and it is not stashable, should at least make the different classes distinguishable from the look of the hat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

maybe make the volcanut just a vanity? like the tiki mask thing in sand caves...just a suggestion since it wasnt around long enough for most humans to cap...
    Owner of the darkavenger franchise.

Check all my characters out!