Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
There many problems with this event.

The random team is really a pain in the ***. It cost many elix, energy and time before you find a party. It's really annoying. Also it might be me but often the warrior is the character that is missing in these type of partys.

Since random teams take so much time most players tries solo mode. This is a mode only made for warriors in general, or for mages and rogues with top of the top gears. For example I have a decent arcane rogue with an average of 5%all on every item and 8k damage. After wave 20 it's actually starting to be hard to clear map and trying to stay alive. On the other hand I have a warrior with decent arcane gears with random awakes. I can make it to wave 60 easely without have to work hard. Mage I havent tested yet, but according to the solo lb mage is the weakest class in solo mode.

Rogue 246k points to make it in solo lb, mages 136k points to make it to solo lb, warriors 700k points to make it to solo lb.

Warriors are broken and this event shows that again. But that's another topic.

Since random partys cost a lot of time and resources due the long waiting time, and solo mode being a mode for warriors and the elite rogues and mages there is only one option left. Party up mode.

Basicly a random rogue or mage has only 1 mode to play this event. In this mode a player with bad/ average gears gets ignored most of the time, wich I can understand since many partys try to achieve high waves. So basicly a bad / average geared rogue or mage is stuck between all modes. I hope you get a bit what I mean.

I'm not running for any type of lb, and I really dont mind to play with weaker geared players. For me reaching wave 20 is enough, and bet for many others it's fine aswell. I'm curious if there is any solution to fix the random mode so everyone can enjoy this event.
All the points you made are valid except the warriors are broken.
Warriors can tank and clear mobs at this meta .

So this temple/dragkin challenge is pretty much their cup of tea .Its obvious that war class features has the advantage here since it caters to both mob clearing /pulling/tanking.

The ones in lb again,the war at higher waves procs and clears most mobs while the highly geared mage/Rog clear out the rest and general assist.

This event seems bad for mages yes and rogues to an extent.

But any event with one boss at the end/ not many mobs it will be the opposite,noone would want a war in the party.
So it goes both ways for events. And the class ain't broken.