Thread: Where to loot a collectibles?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Default Where to loot a collectibles?

I was just wondering, those are only gears, low level l, so actually I guess they should be still in game somewhere to be looted? Or inside old locks?

Im mainly interested about the blue founder set, if I remember well there are 2 sets, lv 16 and 21 or 23? Where do they come from?

But feel free to extend this topic to all old rare items and where they can be looted:

Bosses, mobs or locks?

Sry for grammar typos :v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I don’t think any old item(collectable wise) are obtainable. Maybe Beal axe? Other than that I do not know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Yeah, you can loot Bael's Axe from Bael II, but the rest are considered collectibles/rare because they cannot be looted/obtained anymore.

You could put stuff like the Lv31-46 Mythic weapons in that category now, or Immortal Arcane weapons.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I was just wondering, those are only gears, low level l, so actually I guess they should be still in game somewhere to be looted? Or inside old locks?

Im mainly interested about the blue founder set, if I remember well there are 2 sets, lv 16 and 21 or 23? Where do they come from?

But feel free to extend this topic to all old rare items and where they can be looted:

Bosses, mobs or locks?

Sry for grammar typos :v
    Well on one hand, if you can loot it it’s not a collectible. Things that are usually referred to as collectible are not available and that’s what a rare collector holds on to because of that fact. (Sorry if that’s a language misunderstanding)

To your question the “blue founder” came from one of two “founders chests” ( there were 4 types of founders chests)
    They scaled to your level if I remember right but most ppl were at the first or second cap, so that’s why u see mostly lv 16 or low 20’s level

There were many names for several types, but there was no true set at any level that gave any extra visual or buff

The names of the chests were ;
    Founders helmet chest - 21 plat to open
    Founders armor chest - 28 plat
    Founders accessory chest - 15 plat
    Founders weapon chest - 10 plat

Like all locked crates, it was rng and you weren’t gonna get what you wanted on the first try, it was frustrating

As to the idea that they are not available and that’s the reason it should come back- just no.

You can still find them if you want:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...t=Blue+founder
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Lowest Blue Founder lvl I know is 5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mcmikeguapo View Post
    Lowest Blue Founder lvl I know is 5
    I can’t be sure there was even a way to make a lv 1 toon at game launch (can’t remember), so it stands to reason a lv 5 might be the lowest possible level of item, if the tutorial caused you to be more than lv 1 through 4

I don’t think a lv 1 founder is a thing

Then again, I’m not sane

( one could have potentially held a crate until a lv 1 became a thing. Doubt it)
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Well on one hand, if you can loot it it’s not a collectible. Things that are usually referred to as collectible are not available and that’s what a rare collector holds on to because of that fact. (Sorry if that’s a language misunderstanding)

To your question the “blue founder” came from one of two “founders chests” ( there were 4 types of founders chests)
    They scaled to your level if I remember right but most ppl were at the first or second cap, so that’s why u see mostly lv 16 or low 20’s level

There were many names for several types, but there was no true set at any level that gave any extra visual or buff

The names of the chests were ;
    Founders helmet chest - 21 plat to open
    Founders armor chest - 28 plat
    Founders accessory chest - 15 plat
    Founders weapon chest - 10 plat

Like all locked crates, it was rng and you weren’t gonna get what you wanted on the first try, it was frustrating

As to the idea that they are not available and that’s the reason it should come back- just no.

You can still find them if you want:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...t=Blue+founder
    Thanks so much for such a detailed report about this! And gz to remember such an old thingy lmao

Anyway I wasnt thinking to bring them back but just wondering.. But would be still nice in my opinion turn them into vanities with recipe + arc shard, same way as for kershal ollerus and others, so to keep their rarity.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Ive had my Blue founder since 2015. It wasn't easy to find even back then. took me a while. they are actually called Illusion and theurgist and mine are level 5 and 16.

There is also an Orange one I picked up a bit later called Ironsilk and Elementalist.

Both are gear not Vanity but I wear them as Vanity when i dont need to be geared up. Only the Red and Green are true Vanity.

As for still looting one, I have never heard of it happening but who knows.

Ive been a collector of vanitys and old gear since i started playing so if there is anything i might be able to help anyone with Just let me know.

theres a bunch i dont know but what i do know i know i would be happy to let you know. Now thats a mess of words XD

11. The Following User Says Thank You to chiiwawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chiiwawa View Post
    Ive had my Blue founder since 2015. It wasn't easy to find even back then. took me a while. they are actually called Illusion and theurgist and mine are level 5 and 16.

There is also an Orange one I picked up a bit later called Ironsilk and Elementalist.

Both are gear not Vanity but I wear them as Vanity when i dont need to be geared up. Only the Red and Green are true Vanity.

As for still looting one, I have never heard of it happening but who knows.

Ive been a collector of vanitys and old gear since i started playing so if there is anything i might be able to help anyone with Just let me know.

theres a bunch i dont know but what i do know i know i would be happy to let you know. Now thats a mess of words XD
    Thanksss

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk