Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prevent Scamming: A final solution (proposal)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

how bout this

if someone wants to use your item/gear ..get gold or item of the same value..that way if they run off with your stuff you have the collateral that was given

problem solved

The thin line between entertainment and war
    There'll be no shelter here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
    how bout this

if someone wants to use your item/gear ..get gold or item of the same value..that way if they run off with your stuff you have the collateral that was given

problem solved
    yeah but some ppl just cannot help themself lend their item to ppl that they trust without holding item and get scammed sad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

very nice idea...only few people spent plat n gold to buy op gear...n other just can lend it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Again, you can only lend to one person for a short duration. I don’t see how that would impact the economy anymore than it it already is being impacted with friends lending stuff to each other. All I’m proposing is a control mechanism for the lending so that borrower cannot scam.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fatcowdee View Post
    Again, you can only lend to one person for a short duration. I don’t see how that would impact the economy anymore than it it already is being impacted with friends lending stuff to each other. All I’m proposing is a control mechanism for the lending so that borrower cannot scam.
    it will lead to further new scams because lender will ask pay me rent first then well trade in the npc. There will always be under the table gold agreement. Sorry for the word but only "Noobs" get scammed. Dont engage in lending/trust test, doesnt really makes any sense if you want to help him then go with him to his map. It's the precaution of every player not to get scammed, it's your decision to be scammed and the whole community should not adjust because of many repercussions out of the gullible players. And have you tried test server of AL? when everyone have infinite gold and have access on everything he wants to, is that what you want? I think that is just being lazy out there better work for your items that you want than getting it effortless. Basically when you can rent you would not need to buy anymore 99/100 will agree its basic census Science. 5 cents...