Thread: Glint aegis and mausoleu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Glint aegis and mausoleu

Good morning, good afternoon and good night team space time, I have a quick question, is it possible that there is mausoleum 12 along with the lvl 81 expansion? (Now I have a suggestion, for the subject of glint aegis it would be really nice to have her as a vanity and add the aura of the glint of war set

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

More of the mausoleum means more levels of a map from an expansion only played by a few players nowadays. Mauso 1-4 already takes some time to finish from end to end...

But yeah I would like to see the glint set as an aura which we can craft from the said set. And don't mix it with the glint aeg as it is already rare as a weapon so don't force it's price higher by making it convertible into a vanity...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1
    I was thinking to do it the same way as the himi set. To craft it with an arcane shard.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Account For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xtremez View Post
    More of the mausoleum means more levels of a map from an expansion only played by a few players nowadays. Mauso 1-4 already takes some time to finish from end to end...

But yeah I would like to see the glint set as an aura which we can craft from the said set. And don't mix it with the glint aeg as it is already rare as a weapon so don't force it's price higher by making it convertible into a vanity...
    I think its good to make it non usable wepon at level 81 because m using this wepon for so long and m satisfied with it . But the thing is i want them to add new wepon which has properties of glint not only for tanks but for all classes.
    And for giving glint honor it will be good to give this wepon its own aura like pavise aura but in green and gold color. And make it craftable as vanity so price for this wepon will reamin same as it is right now .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk