Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New Stuff Coming to Dark Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thecrankybearsam View Post
    When is this new level cap coming out? I hope it's not too soon because it took a little while for the game to actually release on Apple devices and others..
    my god, im tired of seeing this kind of threads. I myself is a ios user, but have played dark legends through google chrome 2 weeks before ios release. I have been lvl 21 for 3 weeks now. It is ur fault if you started the game late. People who have started the game since day 1 of ios release should have hit 21 long by now. Dont expect everyone to be waiting for u to catch up cuz enough time has been given for most of ios users. Thats just how mmorpg rolls. If u spend less time on game, u gain less. Jeez.. this excuse has been goin on for too long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nz_Tony in this forum people can ask question's you have no right to down on them.
    Last edited by heypeo; 06-17-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Add me on dark legends the name is MEAZADE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heypeo View Post
    Nz_Tony in this forum people can ask question's you have no right to down on them.
    in this forum people can post what they think of other people's thread, u can think one but not two?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Heypeo is correct. Although you do have the right to post what you think on a thread, you don't have to be rude and insult someone else because they simply asked a question you've heard before. Try SL or PL, people have been asking about a cap raise for the past 6 months. It's just a game. Get over yourself NZ_Tony.

Thanks Aaroniero Arruruerie for the awesome signature!
    Star Legends: Shaocalur, Vanished, Desolated
    Dark Legends: Vanished

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shaocalur View Post
    Heypeo is correct. Although you do have the right to post what you think on a thread, you don't have to be rude and insult someone else because they simply asked a question you've heard before. Try SL or PL, people have been asking about a cap raise for the past 6 months. It's just a game. Get over yourself NZ_Tony.
    Hold ur holses lolz. Get over myself? LOL. Where in my sentence did I possibly insult someone? Do you have a heart made of cotton candy? Did my opinion seem too harsh for u? xD Plz dont give me "its just a game get over youself" line when it doesnt suit the situation. FYI my thoughts are not new in this forum so Im in fact, repeating what others are saying just like heypeo. Got it Shaocalur?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nz_tonyjin88 View Post
    Hold ur holses lolz. Get over myself? LOL. Where in my sentence did I possibly insult someone? Do you have a heart made of cotton candy? Did my opinion seem too harsh for u? xD Plz dont give me "its just a game get over youself" line when it doesnt suit the situation. FYI my thoughts are not new in this forum so Im in fact, repeating what others are saying just like heypeo. Got it Shaocalur?
    Hilarious. I agree with you that it is quite annoying to hear people constantly complain about the arrival of the next cap raise. I was just stating that you didn't need to be such a jack. What you said in your first post could have been said in a more decent manner. If your that upset about a question go rage and kick a wall or something.

Thanks Aaroniero Arruruerie for the awesome signature!
    Star Legends: Shaocalur, Vanished, Desolated
    Dark Legends: Vanished

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Thanks a lot, nz_tony. Now I want some cotton candy.

-----
    This post has +5 to topic derailment.